Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Recently I decided to be a little more proactive in my season of waiting and reached out to one of my contacts in ministry to see if there were any opportunities around to serve with the gifts God's given me. And he told me about a wealthy guy that has bought up houses in the area and is letting needy and former homeless people live in them. Anyway, he's looking to hire someone to come in and minister to the men such as organizing and conducting Bible studies etc.

Today's meeting was positive. We have another lunch meeting scheduled for tomorrow. So far the light is green for things to proceed. But we'll see how things pan out. Please just pray that God's will be done. This is nowhere near the promise God has given me for the future, but it would be a good opportunity to serve in the meantime before God brings other things to pass.
Well, after a few weeks of meeting with this guy and driving around with him, I'm not convinced he's on the up and up much less converted. I'm bowing out of this.

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A friend of mine had some criminal charges levied against him, and one of the stipulations of his release was that he admits himself to rehab. Well, the day he went to turn himself in to rehab, they turned him away due to him not having an ID. So he called me back to pick him back up off the streets but someone got to him first. Now he's AWOL and hasn't been heard in over 72 hours.

Upvote 0