Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's done so much for me, its hard to list them all. But some biggies are that He helped my son Zach walk, when the doctors said he wouldn't; He let my youngest son Danny live, when again the doctors said he wouldn't; He gave me a wonderful husband and all my 4 kids; he gave us a lovely him in the town I always dreamed of; He gave my husband a job that provides amply for us; He gave me a church that is full of rich spirit; He gave me wonderful parents... I could keep going on and on and on, but its suffice to say that I have been richly blessed!

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was mad at God for a very long time.. My dad was killed in a coal mine explosion when I was 11.. and I prayed & prayed.. but he still died.

For the next 40 years (sort of like the Israelites wandering the desert,) I thought I could take care of myself & my family. I looked into Scientolgy.. crystals..

Then one day when my life was so messed up that I thought it couldn't get any worse, God put me together with my husband - over the internet of all places. We chatted.. met.. fell in love.. & I moved here.. got a job.. and we married.

One day.. not long after 9/11.. we were driving past a church.. My hubby said, I used to be a member there.. we should go there sometime..

I said Sure.. I'll go support YOU.. (I wasn't looking for God at that point - I had given up)

Was I in for a surprise! He was calling me back! I got in there and the Love of God was everywhere.. I got so many hugs.. & I realized that God had orchestrated this whole thing.. Even when I was not with Him.. He had always been there protecting me from myself.

And He got my hubby back too.. He had been doing a Jonah.. he was running away from something that God had told him to do..

So I got saved & my hubby came back to Him.. :clap:

I've learned that it is God's Will.. God's Plan.. God's Timing.. Alleluia!

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
To understand the bible requires the image of the face of Jesus and his mouth speaking words that are not written on the page. You hear his voice and the words he speaks vibrating through your body to heal, to remove the demonic spirit of evil gossip and Christian pretence that causes eternal violence. :bow::cool:

Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
He protected and kept me all my life - shown me awesome things that I will never forget as long as I live. He blessed me with an awesome ministry. He takes loving care of me. Whenever I need help, I just need to ask, and He provides whatever I need. He saved me from certain death so many times. He gave me His Spirit to guide and teach me, to be a wonderful companion through life. The list is endless...

Reactions: MariaRegina
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWishes

Apr 4, 2010
✟7,643.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Conservative
Well!! Where do I begin?
He gave me the breath I have in my lungs today and granted that I may see. He gave me a loving mother and father and a brother as well as grandparents.
Recently he has blessed me with knowing a very special man who one day well who knows! ;)
But one thing that always comes to mind when anyone mentions this is some thing very personal but I'd like to take the time to write it down this morning and share it with you.
I was very ill for many years with mental health problems so much so I used to cut myself. It was a very dark time in my life and I wasn't attending church at the time, nor did I have any friends. I lived in a shared house with other people who were ill (not a very positive place) and I couldn't live a lone.
I returned to the church I grew up in. It was LDS so different from Christian but the Lord hears all his children however they come unto him I am sure. Let me tell you my father gave me a "blessing" that I might stop harming myself and let me tell you since that blessing I have very rarely harmed myself. To be hurting yourself up to 3 times in one week to up to 3 times a year is nothing short of a miracle.
Also in about a month of returning to church and reading scriptures and saying my prayers the Lord blessed me with my own flat and the strength of mind to live a lone.
I have been so greatly blessed and although I am starting to turn away from the LDS faith in search of a more seemingly "Christian" one I know the Lord loves me and guides me and will always be there for me.

Upvote 0

xuxana

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Mar 26, 2010
ROCOR
✟1,409.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
He has set my life straight. he has given me courage & fortitude. yes, at times i do stumble... but the Lord picks me back up again & gets me moving on the right direction. it wasn't always like this for me. i wasn't exactly godless before, but i had put God in a box and only called on Him if i needed Him. truth is... i needed him every breathing second of my existence. until i realized that truth, i was always going to be miserable.

i don't ever want Him to leave me. I don't ever want to be without Him. i know now that relationships, jobs, friends, and material things are just temporary fixes. and not even good ones, at that. God is the only thing consistent & glorious. He never fails. so it's my job not to disappoint Him. for my well being & my future, i fully put my trust in God.

Upvote 0

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
God broke down the barriers stopping me from going to church and spending time with Him and His people. My parents HATED the idea of me going to church and I would fight with them every Christmas crying my eyes out. They are both athiests and did not accept my newfound relationship with God. One day my father bought me a pendant...it looked kind of weird...and he said "I wanted to find you a cross but could not...this is the closest thing I found". Absolutely mind blowing. Daddy is no longer here...but I will never take off this pendant. That's the biggest thing God has done for me...he has done a LOT more...like helping me graduate, finding me a job (I was NEVER without money praise the Lord!), healing my sick pet....I love my Jesus!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

antheadian

Aug 15, 2010
Tampa, FL
✟7,627.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
God has done so much for me.
He has saved me from almost dying in a car accident.
He has taught me so much about life and suffering through illness.
He has given me a wonderful boyfriend, who I love dearly.
He has helped me get out of my horrible depression.
He has given me an apartment, food to eat, money to take care of my needs.
God has given me a family whom I love.
God has saved me when I had tremendous financial difficulty.
God has saved me from emotional and physical starvation.
God has given me people in my life who I can relate to.
God has given me hope when I had none.
And much more.
God has given me life through Him.
I love Jesus and I love that I am blessed and saved by the Father.

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Disease is a terrible pain in the neck and I could not let go of Jesus once I accepted him many years ago .:*:. I am healed of all diseases and emotional problems .:*:. Yet my brain does not have the memory to know everyone like Jesus when I visit church each Sunday .:*:. Only one or two people at church I tend to chat away so frequently during teabreak .:*:. I pray when the transformation of my body like Christ arrives when Jesus returns, I would have a mind as powerful as his own - to know everyone in God's kingdom is the greatest gift of all with no memory loss of forgetfulness .:*:. Praise Jesus
:liturgy:
:cool:

Upvote 0

saturnne

Moksori 121201
Jan 23, 2011
✟7,824.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm still at the onset of my cultivation of a stable, rich and peaceful relationship with God, but He's already done wonders. I'm a student, and I've always been sort of uncomfortable speaking out in large group settings. But He told me to rest in his endless blanket of love, mercy, glory and power, and now, I feel confident in His power to make me feel right at home and feel like I can share my ideas with my peers more easily. Praise the Lord!

Upvote 0