✟15,391.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,
I think it's really interesting to see what God has done in everyone's life. Could everyone name off the biggest thing that God has done in your life?

Mine would be bringing me to the pentacostal faith after 3 years of not allowing me there! It's amazing how God works and I am so happy that I am where I am right now. Especially since he has saved me multiple times from killing myself! PRAISE GOD!

Reactions: Exiled

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh, what hasn't God done in mylife????????
You know God works more behind the scenes than in or in front of.

He gave me the perfect mother.
He gave me the perfect brother
He gave me the perfect aunt.
He gave me two great grandmothers.
He gave me the perfect husband.
He gave me two perfect children.
He gave me three perfect grandchildren.
He gave me curly hair that everyone loves.
He gave me salvation.
Shall I go on or should I let someone else speak? OK enough for now. You get the picture.

Upvote 0

mom_one

Contributor
May 26, 2006
somewhere Indiana ! LOL
✟16,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
well when I got saved I believe was the biggest thing he done in my life, & changed my life totally around ,my brother prayed for 12 yrs for me , then since I got saved years later my son & now my husbsnd are saved & before long I have a grandson I believe will also be saved thank you Jesus

Upvote 0

Treasurer

May 31, 2005
At home.
✟17,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For so long I desired to have what the prophets had and the apostles had with God. Oh how I envied them. They had the Lord God up close and personal in their lives, talking with them, showing himself to them- each in his own special way. I wanted that more than anything in this world- you cant imagine that hunger inside of me.

The Lord gave it to me. Of course I too have my own relationship with the Lord my God, but it is just like what they had with him. I am so thankful the Lord knows the desires of our hearts and he gives them to us- just happens my desire was Him.

Upvote 0

Determinedheart

Mar 30, 2006
Alberta
✟8,237.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
God has been merciful and full of grace he has taught me many, many lessons he has forgave me over and over loved me unconditionally and raised me up to be all that he has called me to be. God is, has and always will be doing something in our lives, we just have to continue to let him:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

StarryEyes

Wow it's so hard to pick one thing. I would have to say that one of the big things God has done in my life was and is is showing me that I'm loved. He's really been teaching/showing me how much He loves me and also other people. I need to give my All for Him because He alone is so worth that and so so so much more! Thank You Lord, for all You've done in my life, thank You for the things that I'm aware You've done and also for all You've done behind the scenes. I love You Lord! In Jesus' name, Amen.

Excellent post btw :) Great topic!

God bless!
Amy

Upvote 0

SparkyMaddie

Luceat Lux Vestra
Feb 17, 2005
St Louis
✟150,656.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
God has this plan for me. I just know I will be doing something with my life I don't expect because things are changing and I'm meeting people that seem to be affecting me. Disabled kids. I think God is moving me away from modeling,fashion stuff and into a different place. I want to work at a rehab center with horses next year. I hope to anyways.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.