What has God done in your life?

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:kiss: God saw the abuse and pain in my life, when I was young. He sent a loving and nurturing stepdad into my life about age 6/7. God protected me from further pain.

:holy: God allowed me to learn about him from church when I was young. I heard the Truth about Jesus about age 5 and I knew it was truth.

:crossrc: I was given Christian friends who told me about God. Age 13 I read the Bible front to back-age 14

Although my mom and stepdad werent Christian, my stepdad had a on fire born again friend, who bought me a teens Bible and showed me the love and power of Jesus.

:angel: Age 15 God spared my life from a deadly attack.I surrendered my life, to Him.:groupray:

age 18- I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior and was baptized the following Sunday.
I prayed for a husband and finally married age 27. I have had four children and 3 are living with me. They are the light of my life, along with my love for Jesus, the Word and all the blessings he has for me.

I found wwprayonline.c and prayed there since oct 06 and then found this site. I have offered up about 2000 prayers since mid Oct. I feel blessed to be used by God in this way, as I have a physical disability causing chronic pain 18 yrs now, I am on SSI and my husband left 6 yrs ago, he is a pedophile, but Im okay on my own and can protect the kids. I feel God has blessed my life, despite it not being perfect.
I know Eternity in Paradise is my final destination. I know this life is temporary. I know that I will have my hearts desires and a true inheritance from a King of Kings. I will have loving people all around me and I will forget these things, pains, troubles that had me so bound on this earth. Paradise is for lovers.

Upvote 0

LesleyDuckworth

Mar 24, 2007
North Carolina
✟15,473.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So very many things! It's hard to pick just one thing that God has done for me, He has done so many things for me! He has saved me from some very dangerous situations, He has saved me and given me eternal life, and He has given me my family. So many, many great things!
Lesley from NC

Upvote 0

rita727

Closet Narcissist
Jul 29, 2006
A Pineapple under the Sea
✟23,557.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
:kiss: God saw the abuse and pain in my life, when I was young. He sent a loving and nurturing stepdad into my life about age 6/7. God protected me from further pain.

:holy: God allowed me to learn about him from church when I was young. I heard the Truth about Jesus about age 5 and I knew it was truth.

:crossrc: I was given Christian friends who told me about God. Age 13 I read the Bible front to back-age 14

Although my mom and stepdad werent Christian, my stepdad had a on fire born again friend, who bought me a teens Bible and showed me the love and power of Jesus.

:angel: Age 15 God spared my life from a deadly attack.I surrendered my life, to Him.:groupray:

age 18- I received Jesus as my Lord and Savior and was baptized the following Sunday.
I prayed for a husband and finally married age 27. I have had four children and 3 are living with me. They are the light of my life, along with my love for Jesus, the Word and all the blessings he has for me.

I found wwprayonline.c and prayed there since oct 06 and then found this site. I have offered up about 2000 prayers since mid Oct. I feel blessed to be used by God in this way, as I have a physical disability causing chronic pain 18 yrs now, I am on SSI and my husband left 6 yrs ago, he is a pedophile, but Im okay on my own and can protect the kids. I feel God has blessed my life, despite it not being perfect.
I know Eternity in Paradise is my final destination. I know this life is temporary. I know that I will have my hearts desires and a true inheritance from a King of Kings. I will have loving people all around me and I will forget these things, pains, troubles that had me so bound on this earth. Paradise is for lovers.
That's a beautiful testimony.

Upvote 0
B

bccc07

I had this fear of dying before I got baptized. God took away that fear and turned it into knowledge. I constantly want to read more, and more about life after death, and the end times. I used to hate reading also. God also took my hobby (playing drums) and let me use it for Him. I now play the drums on Sunday, as well as Wednesdays, for the teenagers. Anybody who has not recieved Jesus, do yourself a favor and do it. Life is awesome with God, and meaningless without Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pennsyginny

Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
✟7,802.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
God gave me the gift of surviving childhood abuse and the great gift of being saved when I was a child. I can't remember as a child when I didn't love Jesus and He is the reason I made it through that.

He gave me the wonderful gift of a twin brother whom I have been blessed to have 54 years in spite of his terrible health problems.

He gave me the gift of finding my birth family and becoming acquainted with 13 brothers and sisters. We are still looking for one and I am praying He gives me that gift as well.

He has given me a son and the ability to cope through many, many difficulties in his young life. But I am blessed to have him.

He has given me good friend, a good job, a great family, and a wonderful church home.
He's given me the gift to write.
And, now He's allowing me to facilitate a small group for abused women, thus turning hurt into triumph for Him.
And, He's blessed all of us with this forum.

Upvote 0

San54

SAN 54 -Check out my Blog!
Sep 4, 2006
✟17,733.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
This is one thing among many Our Awesome God has done for me...
I was told in my twenties that because of fibroid tumors I would never have a child.We began to pray.
I had surgery at 26 to remove several very large tumors on my uterus, there was little hope at that time to save my uterus.
God scattered the tumors so that the doctor could pick the smaller tumors off like grapes!I had 13 of them.
I was healed and have a 25 year old daughter to prove it!We serve a Mighty Awesome God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HVNbound07

Feb 27, 2007
CC, NV
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God has been awsome! I recently had a Cancer scare, he touched me and NO Cancer! I've been having financial struggles, the last couple of weeks I've been working enough that my struggles are no more!
AND!!! After only 9 month's at this job, I've been promoted to a Residential Manager!

Upvote 0

MrFreshdew

Ask Jesus 4 Help
Oct 10, 2006
~John 3:16~
✟412,752.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Lord has saved me through a real tragic motorcycle accident, gave me a real loving husband, one who will accept me the way I am, saved me from being fallen, and many other thing's!!!!!
awesome praise report!
thankyou Jesus!

Upvote 0