Goldsboro NC
✟172,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I'm hardly alone in seeing how badly woke leftism has turned out. Even those who supported it are starting to see what a disaster it is.
Some because of the policies, some because of how they are being administered
So what should it be changed to?
We'll have to wait until November to find out. :)

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some because of the policies, some because of how they are being administered

We'll have to wait until November to find out. :)
The system of government has been a Democratic Republic with both Trump and Biden in office. Do you think the US needs a different system of government?

Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The system of government has been a Democratic Republic with both Trump and Biden in office. Do you think the US needs a different system of government?
I said IN our form of government the citizens get the government they deserve. To my way of thinking, conservatives deserve a Trump administration.

• Winner
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's hard to understand why the left fights so hard for things like millions of illegals pouring in. Reduced law enforcement, along with reduced prosecuting and sentencing. Reduced and eliminated drug laws. The government paying people to be in the country illegally. Paying people to be drug addicts.
Nobody is pushing for any of these things.
When it's always been so obvious that's going to create huge problems. It's like "lets come up with really bad policies, so that we can say 'whoops" later on after a huge amount of damage has been done.
There are no such policies.
And of course on top of that, it's all created a greater desire to get Trump back in office.
Perhaps for you.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Of course they are. Or at least have been. Maybe they're starting to wise up.

Of course there are.

Probably for many millions.

Between bad policies and a senile president, both of which the left is actually beginning to acknowledge, they've pretty much handed the election to Trump.
LOL! So the conservatives will get what they deserve, and so will the Democrats for handing it to them.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's always been spun as "they are rapists" as in "most/all Mexicans are rapists".

Huh? I don't recall ever hearing anybody on my side interpreting him as having said that all Mexicans are rapists. His point, which we all understood, was that all the Mexicans coming here were rapists.

Document undocumented illegal aliens who snuck in hmm...

My question was in response to this comment of yours:

I'm originally from Southern California and I know about the gangs that have come over the border. The left probably won't look into that or acknowledge their numbers because they consider that racist and xenophobic.

So, you criticize the left for not acknowledging the number of gang members coming over the border, but when I ask if anybody knows what those numbers are, you scoff and act as if they're unknowable. How can you expect the left to acknowledge numbers that don't exist? If this is such a concern to the right, why have they gone and tried to figure out what those numbers are?

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
  • Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Huh? I don't recall ever hearing anybody on my side interpreting him as having said that all Mexicans are rapists. His point, which we all understood, was that all the Mexicans coming here were rapists.
That's not much of a difference.
My question was in response to this comment of yours:

So, you criticize the left for not acknowledging the number of gang members coming over the border, but when I ask if anybody knows what those numbers are, you scoff and act as if they're unknowable. How can you expect the left to acknowledge numbers that don't exist? If this is such a concern to the right, why have they gone and tried to figure out what those numbers are?
I just meant there's a large number of them. When I looked it up I got 175,000 in Los Angeles County. Whenever large scale crime is talked about, the left denies it exists.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then what's your point?
That Trump wasn't saying all Mexicans or all Mexicans illegally entering the country are rapists. He was talking about the criminals coming into and being sent into the US illegally. Which is a reasonable concern. After it's being said people are flooding into the US illegally because of the huge amount of criminals in Mexico. So basically it's racist to say there are criminals entering the US from Mexico, but it's okay to say Mexico is full of criminals.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That Trump wasn't saying all Mexicans or all Mexicans illegally entering the country are rapists.

Right, he was just saying that a majority of the ones coming here are criminals and rapists, a point that he accentuated by saying "And some, I assume, are good people."

He was talking about the criminals coming into and being sent into the US illegally. Which is a reasonable concern.

The concern is reasonable. What's not reasonable is painting all of the migrants as criminals like he did.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right, he was just saying that a majority of the ones coming here are criminals and rapists, a point that he accentuated by saying "And some, I assume, are good people."

The concern is reasonable. What's not reasonable is painting all of the migrants as criminals like he did.
I think he was just focusing on the ones to be concerned about as that's the whole point of vetting and border control. Put another way, those who aren't rapists and thugs are irrelevant regarding that particular problem. And like I said, I hear those on the left saying all of the people pouring in illegally are refugees because the place they're from is full of criminals.

So if one says Mexico is full of criminals, that's okay. But if one says a lot of criminals from Mexico are entering the US illegally, that's racist.

• Agree
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I just meant there's a large number of them. When I looked it up I got 175,000 in Los Angeles County. Whenever large scale crime is talked about, the left denies it exists.
It's easy to deny when there is no evidence provided to show it exists.

It's gotten so bad I don't believe conservatives ever when they make claims like this that I can't confirm in a two minute online search.

Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So if one says Mexico is full of criminals, that's okay. But if one says a lot of criminals from Mexico are entering the US illegally, that's racist.
Do you really not understand the difference between saying "a lot of criminals are coming in" and "nearly all of the people coming in are criminals"?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you really not understand the difference between saying "a lot of criminals are coming in" and "nearly all of the people coming in are criminals"?
Of course I understand the spin.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟607,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single