Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow! Just saw this in a search for something on the internet. i'm ok, and thank you Michie, and ev'ry one. Yes, i miss this site, and y'all. i stop in ev'ry now n' then.....the changes have thrown me tgrough a loop hahaaaa but i still love it here.

PLUS, my ISP provider was run off the face of the earth, so to speak, and had to just abandon us as customers, and thus my landline phone and my deask top computer were useless, much to my chagrin. Waaaaah, i MISS them. i have an ipad now, but c'mon, it's no fun to just "poke" at a screen and no be able to copy n' paste, etc. blah! hahahaaa

Y'all brought a smile to my heart n' face. Thank you Michie. (((hug))) :heart:
You’re welcome brinny! Nice to see you post! :)

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Hi Brinny ! Hey you should be able to copy paste on the iPad same as a Kindle or cell phone etc. Do a search online for it, you'le find out how and many other things you may not know about it. I don't own an iPad specifically but other tablets etc, I can't imagine they forgot that. I imagine you just highlight what you want and hit copy, then paste it where you want to. God Bless, great to know you're around ! Never mind look here:

Upvote 0