Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟94,397.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Seems she just dropped of the face of the earth. I’ve been kind of concerned with Covid-19, etc. Anybody know? She used to be here pretty much on a daily basis. I can’t see her just leaving without a word.
Yes, I wondered what happened to her too? She is a lovely soul and I hope she's alright!

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
She is a friend of mine and pointedly thanked me for making the effort. But thanks anyway.
I fondly remember her, too. I wasn't necessarily talking about you, Michie. Besides, I have learned the hard way here, as anywhere unfortunately, one MUST guard their heart and not share personal stuff which would open me up to attack by wolves in LAMB'S or PRIESTLY clothing. Probably, it is best just to start threads that just talk about news and current events and politics; impersonal stuff.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟874,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Seems she just dropped of the face of the earth. I’ve been kind of concerned with Covid-19, etc. Anybody know? She used to be here pretty much on a daily basis. I can’t see her just leaving without a word.

We miss you Brinny hope everything is ok. We’ll keep you in our prayers sister. God bless. :heart:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Hi ev'ry body!!!! I apologize for not responding sooner....I disappeared, so to speak, in February, because my ISP went bankrupt and "unplugged" all its customers, with no access to the internet, etc. I've missed all of you and the wunnerful fun and fellowship here. All is well, and I have at least some access to the internet, but it's a bit limited now. Thank you for all your warm thoughts and prayers and good wishes. Thank you Michie for starting this thread, and mourningdove for the link to this thread on my profile page. Awww y'all makes my heart smile...huggggs!!!! :heart:

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:heart: Hi ev'ry body!!!! I apologize for not responding sooner....I disappeared, so to speak, in February, because my ISP went bankrupt and "unplugged" all its customers, with no access to the internet, etc. I've missed all of you and the wunnerful fun and fellowship here. All is well, and I have at least some access to the internet, but it's a bit limited now. Thank you for all your warm thoughts and prayers and good wishes. Thank you Michie for starting this thread, and mourningdove for the link to this thread on my profile page. Awww y'all makes my heart smile...huggggs!!!! :heart:

So happy to see you back. :hug:

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟874,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Im so happy to see you back and to hear that your ok. Love and blessings to you sister :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟709,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for your kind words. It is good to be back! God bless you! :)
Im so happy to hear that,So whats new with you?
I have been growing in the Lord and becoming closer to him lately.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟86,783.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Awww it was sooo good to see that all was well :) Blessings to you sis :hug:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm sure she's about I'm pretty sure I saw a comment from her on a thread earlier today.

Upvote 0