Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seems she just dropped of the face of the earth. I’ve been kind of concerned with Covid-19, etc. Anybody know? She used to be here pretty much on a daily basis. I can’t see her just leaving without a word.

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe she got tired of just a few hosting most of all of the threads which go nowhere, really.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Seems she just dropped of the face of the earth. I’ve been kind of concerned with Covid-19, etc. Anybody know? She used to be here pretty much on a daily basis. I can’t see her just leaving without a word.
I was wondering the same thing.

I hope she is ok?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe she got tired of just a few hosting most of all of the threads which go nowhere, really.
She is a friend of mine and pointedly thanked me for making the effort. But thanks anyway.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was wondering the same thing.

I hope she is ok?
It’s not like her to not say anything to nobody. I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. Finally decided to ask. I hope she is ok too.

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,483.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It’s not like her to not say anything to nobody. I’ve been thinking about this for awhile. Finally decided to ask. I hope she is ok too.
Agreed, I was thinking the same thing earlier this week.

She's one of those users that you kind of notice when they are silent :)

I hope the mods might be able to drop her an email or something in a pastoral kind of way to ensure that she is alright..

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Agreed, I was thinking the same thing earlier this week.

She's one of those users that you kind of notice when they are silent :)

I hope the mods might be able to drop her an email or something in a pastoral kind of way to ensure that she is alright..
Well in the meantime, prayers for her. I was really hoping someone knew something about her absence. I miss seeing her around. :(

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟437,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I'm glad you posted the question. I've been wondering, also.

I hope she's doing alright ...
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If she is having heat like we are in MI she is probably too stricken with the heat if she has no AC which we really don't need here except 2-3 weeks/yr. and the expense just doesn't warrant having AC installed for such a short period/yr. but some fortunate people who can afford the waste do. I am one, Thank God, and I pray that He forgives the luxurious waste.

Like I said already, she could be visiting another site or taking a break. I am getting real tired here myself. Lately, for some reason it has become such a chore to go down the new threads list trying to find of which to respond. Maybe the virus has sent so many here online for so long that they are running out of meaningful things to propose or whatever, I do not know. I personally am just tired of seeing what I am when I go to the "New Threads" list and that is the only way I look for one of which to contribute unless it is a "new thread" response of mine which I have been sub-sequentially alerted about. Maybe she got tired of seeing the same ol' thing, too.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Glad you thought to ask Michie :oldthumbsup:
It’s been just been worrying. I was not sure if I was allowed or not but thought it might be ok in The Junk Drawer.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I think we all love Brinny and her posts. I wish her well where ever she is at. I wouldn't blame her much if taking a break either. Anyone seen enough political threads yet ? It's in your face it seems. And that to me reflects the world not Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
It’s been just been worrying. I was not sure if I was allowed or not but thought it might be ok in The Junk Drawer.
Maybe she just drops by lately just to look around. At least now if she did she would respond knowing people cared about her.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe she just drops by lately just to look around. At least now if she did she would respond knowing people cared about her.
Her last activity was February 7, 2020

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,270,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
That is concerning considering how active she's been over the years. Well like I think others have have already said maybe someone with her personal contact info can give us at least a generalized update of how she's doing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Wow I knew it had been a while but didn't realize it was that long. Funny/odd for her to just drop out of site like that. So we pray.

Upvote 0