What Can Be Done With Zero Republican Votes?

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Actually, what the rating showed is that she was slightly left on everything.

I have to confess that I haven't paid careful attention to this thread. I recognize the issue and I studied the chart of the standings of all the members of the Senate which rated a number of key votes--a typical kind of study--and she finished last. Unless you are referring to a different study, I cannot figure why you'd say what you did in this post.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I have to confess that I haven't paid careful attention to this thread. I recognize the issue and I studied the chart of the standings of all the members of the Senate which rated a number of key votes--a typical kind of study--and she finished last. Unless you are referring to a different study, I cannot figure why you'd say what you did in this post.
Look at the methodology. GovTrack.us Analysis Methodology on that page choose ideology. it’s also interesting that it looks at what bills someone cosponeors, but apparently not their votes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Look at the methodology. GovTrack.us Analysis Methodology on that page choose ideology. it’s also interesting that it looks at what bills someone cosponeors, but apparently not their votes.
This looks like a completely different rating of the Senators' voting records from the survey that I (and I think others here) have seen.

Still, Harris comes out as one of the two most "liberal" of all members on this scale, too, although I agree that co-sponsoring a bill is not as good a way to judge as votes cast would be.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
This looks like a completely different rating of the Senators' voting records from the survey that I (and I think others here) have seen.
OK. Url? This one was cited by several things I read. Many are claims without specific evidence, so it's hard to see what they're based on.

Upvote 0