Brigitte

May 13, 2004
Maryland
✟12,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the spirit of fellowship I thought it would be fun to share with each other what we are having for dinner. We could even exchange recipes, if interested.

It is cold and rainy outside and I decided to get some stuff at the supermarket to make a vegetable soup. My soup has potatoes, zucchinis, spinach, tomatoes and barley. I’m not to fond of cooked carrots.

Bon appétit!

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That sounds good! I cooked lamb shoulder and veg'. Our local shop is also a caterer, so we order some lovely ready meals during the week which is a help. :)

Upvote 0

BookishGirl

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
CA
✟341,880.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
We had Kentucky Fried Chicken.

A KFC just opened two days ago in a neighboring town. Folks are excited and the line has been very long. On opening day people were waiting 2 hours to get their food. We only had to wait 45 minutes today. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I had bacon and pasta. I cooked the pasta with carrots and cabbage and added bacon pieces as well as stir-fried mushrooms and red onions. Seasoned with basil, tomato, garlic, wine and a little mustard.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.