Shiny Kabuto
Jun 3, 2007
Montana. But not by choice.
✟8,196.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I've always been bad at introducing myself. What the heck am I supposed to say here? 'Hi, I have no idea why I signed up, anybody else like chocolate butterscotch coffee cremer'? Well, seeing as I'm here, I figure some intro is better than none. :doh:

So hi, how are you, I'm good, nice to meet you, hope I only offend half or less of you while I'm here. :)

(...That went rather well, I think. For something written at a quarter till midnight.) :sleep:

Reactions: holyrokker

Blurrai

Shiny Kabuto
Jun 3, 2007
✟8,196.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I doubt this will end well. Twenty dollars says I manage to get kicked off the site within a month. (Yes, I make bets like that. I once lost a pair of moon boots to my fourth grade teacher playing blackjack. It was 'special'.)

Seriously, though. I'm not exactly social. Why I'm here, I don't know. Any guesses?

Upvote 0

Rut

All creation points to the almighty Creator.
Oct 31, 2005
Norway
✟64,460.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
CharmWelcome.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brachah

Legend
Dec 4, 2006
✟39,166.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
I've always been bad at introducing myself. What the heck am I supposed to say here? 'Hi, I have no idea why I signed up, anybody else like chocolate butterscotch coffee cremer'? Well, seeing as I'm here, I figure some intro is better than none. :doh:

So hi, how are you, I'm good, nice to meet you, hope I only offend half or less of you while I'm here. :)

(...That went rather well, I think. For something written at a quarter till midnight.) :sleep:
welcome

Upvote 0

4thefuture

Jun 1, 2007
Seattle Washington
✟7,979.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Welcome to the forum!:)

I've only been here myself a few days, and the posters here are very nice. I'd recommend the Relaxation forums. The Friendship Court is a fun place to get to know your fellow posters, and the Rec Room has a lot of fun games.

Enjoy the board.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blurrai

Shiny Kabuto
Jun 3, 2007
✟8,196.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Holy shi... cow. (Shicow=awesome.) I didn't think nearly this many people were going to say welcome. If I were one of you guys, I'd quietly tiptoe around anyone like me.

This place seems nice. I hate to say it, because I'm sure once I do, this will come crashing down on me, but I think I'm gonna like it here. (Wow, that felt cheesy.)

Upvote 0

Blurrai

Shiny Kabuto
Jun 3, 2007
✟8,196.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
^_^ Glad to see you're an optimist!

Actually, in all seriousness it may just be the vodka talking. Then again, I haven't had a lot tonight... But that's because I've been posting here. Which is good, because I need to stop with the vodka in black coffee thing.

Huh. Maybe this place is making me optimistic. :)

Upvote 0