People who met Jesus in our time (divine experiences)

Jun 12, 2023
Salt Lake City
✟9,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have met God. The experience was not just some magical mumbo jumbo that someone made up to sound interesting or particularly cool or something else even. I do know that most experiences are either made up, fake, or something else. But whatever they are they are all different for a reason and teach things that are opposite for a reason sometimes than what is true. However, my experience was real. The reason why they all lie or fake these accounts is not to get people to believe them. It's to sound interesting in conversation sometimes and other times to get attention. But why do some nde's have some aspects of truth and then completely disregard some other people's experiences? It's because they're fake. But mine is not fake. I will explain how mine is not fake however and it will make more sense. If people meet the savior what do they usually do? Do they kneel? Do they do something other than that? What do they do exactly? When someone is in front of the savior what are they supposed to do? Do they hug him? Do they dance? Do they high five even? What exactly is it? They are not supposed to do anything. Why? Because when you meet the savior it's not even possible to do anything at first. You can't. You are so overwhelmed with his presence that it makes you freeze in place in awe. However, this sounds like an opinion at this point. So, I'll say a new idea that will make more sense. People who claim to have met the savior and do not stand in awe are people who are lying about their encounter. Why? Because God told me so. This is like scripture because God said so. However, that sounds like opinion too. So, here I go. The Savior is a holy man you don't go up to holy men and shout with joy, kneel or even bow a little. You don't. Holy men don't require people to worship them. Ever. When I met him he required that I stood in front of him without kneeling. It was not the gesture that he doesn't allow but it's the attitude of it as well. People who kneel to God are not just saying "You are greater than I am" they are saying "I am so so so wicked I am a wicked person but I refuse to repent." Because what do people do when they kneel? They worship God usually. They don't ask for forgiveness automatically. They worship God. They don't even think of "I am sorry" and this world needs to repent. I am not an exception with meeting christ and this is what people think that they are an exception to this idea where they say "oh well....I am fine hugging the savior. or bowing or kneeling" and this is not worship anyway, this is taught to be worship but is not. Worship is something very different. Kneeling about the saviors feet is not what he requires because he is good. He is a man that requires no worship. However scripture states different and I won't go into it.

I will say this, I saw Him and He is real.

I met Him and people exclaim that they have felt things like this too but I'll say this. Did you almost die from it? Did you almost explode physically? Did you almost pass out? Which is it? One? or Two? What was it? It should only be one answer and one alone I almost died from it. People who lie about their encounters or make up or even have mental issues about things say one thing alone "it was so incredible I couldn't handle it!" and this is not how it actually is. This is what happens to every person who meets christ when they are human. You almost die.

Why? Because the feeling is so profound and good that the body cannot handle it? Or is it something else? If you say something else or the first one you do not know what I'm talking about. The reason it almost kills you to feel his joy is because of this, You do not have any other reaction than almost dying. Why? Because people claim they know this feeling in NDE'S but they don't know about it at all. I say that with caution however so don't worry about it. But why does his Joy almost kill you? WHY? Because he is not just giving something the body can't handle. It's something so good that it is not possible to live after hearing something so good why? because it is not possible for the brain to understand. The brain dies when it completely does not understand something. Like such people who die when what happens? No examples on earth explain this. However, this will make it sound true now. This is true. People who say "I felt incredible love before!" do not know what they speak of. You die almost if you feel a little bit of his joy. Not all of it. If they said "I felt all of his joy and I lived" this person is a liar. And you will know it. People who claim experiences that are special are usually lying. Now what happens to the people who experienced something in general? It's not God or a Devil but the brain does do things that are incredible. That's all I'll say about that.

The brain is good however, so it doesn't make stupid ideas to you sometimes.
I don't know of any other person that has an actual experience with God but me. But I am not claiming anything about your experience at this point.

I do know that people if they had this experience they would not care. They would say "whatever to God" still. Is that true? To most people it is. Because when they say "oh I saw God" and then go sin or even make mistakes that are dumb, they say "I saw Him but I messed up." YOU DO NOT DO THIS WHEN YOU MEET GOD HIMSELF. You just don't. You can't. You say "wow I can't anymore sin." You just can't. This happens because he cleanses the body? Or what does he do? Everyone has different opinions but when a real experience happens they ignore it or fight it because "everyone has had an experience with God at some point! This is true and so is this and this and this, it's real!" however, it's not God sometimes it's your own promptings to be good. Sin is not okay after you see God. You however never want to sin afterwards. EVER. If you make a mistake at all you will not be condemned to Hell, is that true? I will not share with you the answer, but if you do not keep your goodness after that, you will not like it. However, how would anyone know for sure? They would have to meet him personally and talk to him personally. Many people say "I met him!" and do not talk to him. Or he smiles and says "Do Good" and that's it. That is not what God would tell people on this planet. Anyway, he would say something completely different and that sounds like an opinion but whatever.

I will say this, most people who claim these are wicked. But some people do believe their experiences and so I don't doubt them. I don't say to them however "that experience isn't God." but I do say "interesting, thank you for sharing" because I need them to not think I don't think that their experience is not real. The problem is that most of it is not God. And that is why people wonder about it a lot with people.

So, if you bow, kneel, or even move much when you see God, you didn't. That woman who walked with light either lied or had some interesting mental experience. Not that it was GOD. I believe in seeing Him I believe in miracles but I do not believe most people have them. Why? Because if so then cancer would be gone permanently. Or evil situations would disappear permanently. but not right now, there is evil on this earth and there is a reason for suffering that I learned that was true.

I don't doubt people's experiences. But I doubt they are actually from GOD HIMSELF. I don't want to discourage anyone however from getting an experience with God or an angel or something like that. But I think people need to repent first then look for spiritual experiences later.

One thing I will say about it is this. This happened and it wasn't my own idea. I met GOD. I met him and it was real. If you have questions please ask. I cannot share more about it in certain areas, but I can explain what God is like truly. I am a messenger.

Thank you for reading.

Upvote 0