Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
pardon my typing after my little hedge-trimmer finger slicing stitches incident today!

anyway, here are the pics of kate, the kids, and I being chrismated a few weeks ago. Looking at them warmed my heart and woke kate and i up with a sober reality---DANG we need to lose a lot of weight! LOL

I almost didn't post them because my dang weight is up so much. So have mercy all LOL...

This was one of the BEST days of my life. I'm still reliving it in my mind. What a blessing the Orthodox Church has been to me. We're so so so blessed

if it asks for a password, just type in the hint right under it

Zenfolio | Pictorial Treasures by Andy | Kate and Scott with grain filter | Photo 1

Lovely pictures, gurney. Thanks so much for sharing them. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'd be happy with just having......hair! LOL....:p turning 30 was not kind lol

Beautiful family Gurney! Great pics, thanks for sharing.
I pictured you as a rebellious rocker.....:thumbsup: still fits.....you just don't have long, dark hair

Reactions: Blonde
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Maybe I can get some Bosley hair restoration surgery....poke me, baby! lol I'll shock the parishoners when I walk in with a full head of hair....

Like what the Chinese guy said to George on Seinfeld: "they say that you'll grow hair! So much hair, make you look like Stalin!" ^_^:p

I think we're all in the same boat as time goes by. :D

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Maybe I can get some Bosley hair restoration surgery....poke me, baby! lol I'll shock the parishoners when I walk in with a full head of hair....

Like what the Chinese guy said to George on Seinfeld: "they say that you'll grow hair! So much hair, make you look like Stalin!" ^_^:p

lol :D Sounds like a plan. :p At least we can laugh about it. :D

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,466,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

just don't get George's tupee

Reactions: Blonde
Upvote 0