kalispell
✟7,794.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
this seems to be the right place, i'm not sure where exactly i'd fit in with all the options available as a christian, but most of my study leads me to pentecostal, beliefnet put me as a liberal protestant, but liberal protestantism seems to have half a dozen denominations themselves, how does one make sense of it all?

of all the bible heroes, David's style of worship is the most appealing to my sensibilities, Abraham would be the other one; because he left so many gods for One and turned his back on all polytheism encompasses from that experience and became better for it.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
this seems to be the right place, i'm not sure where exactly i'd fit in with all the options available as a christian, but most of my study leads me to pentecostal, beliefnet put me as a liberal protestant, but liberal protestantism seems to have half a dozen denominations themselves, how does one make sense of it all?

of all the bible heroes, David's style of worship is the most appealing to my sensibilities, Abraham would be the other one; because he left so many gods for One and turned his back on all polytheism encompasses from that experience and became better for it.

PurpleRoses.gif

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier! Another soul from montana ... too cool! There are a few of us here ... the list is getting longer. :) Your username is beautiful! I hope we see you again ... God bless ... belle

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Welcome 'LadyDeflora!'

May God bless you and all here! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
May God bless you as you fellowship here with us on the Pentecostal forum! You are very welcome. There is so much fun here as well as more serious considerations. Jesus is here! We are glad that you are also! God bless!

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello everyone, my name is Janice and I am a born again Christian, praise the Lord.
I was raised Southern Baptist, but I have learned through the pass few years that it's not the denomination that you belong too that brings glory to the Lord, it's that you follow Him and trust in His word. For most of my life I was lead to believe that we are to worship God in a silent way, but thank you Jesus, that You Holy Spirit opened my eyes to Your word that says raise up your hands to the Lord in praise, show your joy in Him through music, song and voice. Dance as King David did in celebration of your hope and salvation that lies in Him. ( These are what I have seen in many different Scriptures, I have just put them together here.) I love God's word and I love worshipping and praising Him with all my brothers and sisters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm KarenJoy, this is a 'special' forum because of the real love for Jesus which is evidenced by the loving fellowship and encouragement among you all.

'KarenJoy!'

It is so good to fellowship with you.

Thankyou for your encouragement to all on this 'special' forum.

May God increase our love for all!

God bless you among us! :)

• Winner
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, my name is Janice and I am a born again Christian, praise the Lord.
I was raised Southern Baptist, but I have learned through the pass few years that it's not the denomination that you belong too that brings glory to the Lord, it's that you follow Him and trust in His word. For most of my life I was lead to believe that we are to worship God in a silent way, but thank you Jesus, that You Holy Spirit opened my eyes to Your word that says raise up your hands to the Lord in praise, show your joy in Him through music, song and voice. Dance as King David did in celebration of your hope and salvation that lies in Him. ( These are what I have seen in many different Scriptures, I have just put them together here.) I love God's word and I love worshipping and praising Him with all my brothers and sisters.

That's tremendous 'Hisbygrace!'

It's so good to see you here and hear your testimony.

God is so good! Praising Him is so good!

May God bless you here! :)

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I just joined Christianforums and thought I'd say HI!!

Great to see you,'ichthus!' Hi!

So glad you have joined Christianforums and looking forward to seeing more of you here on the Pentecostal threads. God bless! :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
e05rvl_thjpg.png

God bless to the new souls on the forum! May this forum bless you ... in Jesus sweet and precious name I ask this ... Amen.

Hi 'lilmissmontana!'

You must be thrilled with what is happening on the Pentecostal forum.

All your hard work and prayers are being rewarded.

Having gone away for a few months because of computer problems and coming back I can see the difference!

Be encouraged my sister and friend. Your 'labour of love' is appreciated and God is giving the increase. :)

• Useful
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hi 'lilmissmontana!'

You must be thrilled with what is happening on the Pentecostal forum.

All your hard work and prayers are being rewarded.

Having gone away for a few months because of computer problems and coming back I can see the difference!

Be encouraged my sister and friend. Your 'labour of love' is appreciated and God is giving the increase. :)

I can't believe I didn't see this until just now! quietbloke, you are such and encouragement! It really is amazing what the Lord has done in here! God bless you much! :hug::hug::hug:

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
welcomeJesusatheavensgate.gif

I'd like to say welcome to all incoming new friends
in Christ. I pray this forum blesses you richly! God
bless!

Dear friend!

You are precious in Christ!

As 'lillmissmontana' says you are very welcome here!

Do say 'hullo!' :wave:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
That's tremendous 'Hisbygrace!'

It's so good to see you here and hear your testimony.

God is so good! Praising Him is so good!

May God bless you here! :)

Thank you quietbloke...Yes, indeed God is good all the time!:clap:

Upvote 0