✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Thank you, Littlemissmontana!

Welcome dojilynn! I'm glad you've joined us!

Hi all :wave:

I'm Ainuhina and I'm from Austria :) I spend most of last year in the UK and got baptised in the Spirit there...but now that I'm back in Austria there's hardly anybody around who knows what I'm talking about when I say that :sigh: the Holy Spirit and everything to do with Him is hardly ever spoken about here....so I'm glad I found this place to talk about those things till they are ready for it where I live :angel:

blessings <><

Hi Ainuhina! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

I'm Ainuhina and I'm from Austria :) I spend most of last year in the UK and got baptised in the Spirit there...but now that I'm back in Austria there's hardly anybody around who knows what I'm talking about when I say that :sigh: the Holy Spirit and everything to do with Him is hardly ever spoken about here....so I'm glad I found this place to talk about those things till they are ready for it where I live :angel:

blessings <><
_welcome-1.gif

cool! welcome! I pray this forum blesses you!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

blessings <><
_welcome-1.gif

welcome! ... looking forward to getting to know you! I hope this forum blesses you! ... God is good! ... belle

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

blessings <><
Welcome 'Ainuhina!'

Glad you are here!

God bless you and Austria!

• Friendly
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

blessings <><
I was thinking about this ... that has to be hard to be one of a few who know about the Holy Spirit and all ... do they believe in Jesus or is it just not ... I don't know what I'm trying to ask ... I was just thinking about it and thought how sad! ... We need to keep you in our prayers! ... God bless!

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I was thinking about this ... that has to be hard to be one of a few who know about the Holy Spirit and all ... do they believe in Jesus or is it just not ... I don't know what I'm trying to ask ... I was just thinking about it and thought how sad! ... We need to keep you in our prayers! ... God bless!

It is hard...but not as hard as I expected it to be when I came back from the UK - back then I thought I would be the only one :eek: cause I didn't know of anyone else...but right after one of my first times back in church an old friend and I got talking about the Holy Spirit and he asked me wether I was speaking in tounges...hadn't told anybody outside the UK bout me doing it at that stage and no clue where he was standing with it (he told me to be very careful with what churches in the UK told you before I left)...so I paniked and then desided to stick with the truth just to discover that he had started speaking in tounges while I was away as well but not told anybody before...

since then I found a few others who are really open for the Holy Spirit...and almost everyone I spoke to is hoping for Revival in Austria but got no clue how to make it happen....

yes, it's hard not knowing where people stand...are they just attending church out of tradition, did they commit their lives but somehow ended up trying to earn their salvation or drifted away again...orare they really searching for God....

prayers would be much appreaciated :angel: I know that there will be a revival at some point (God told me that - that's why I came back from the UK although I'd rather had stayed there if it was my desicion to make)....

Yes welcome Ainuhina,
I am so happy your on here too.I will pray for you and Austria.I also was so happy to find this forum,it has been such a joy to me to have here to come to too.Looking forward to your posts.

:hug: thank you :angel:

blessings <><

Reactions: jayh
Upvote 0

dojilynn

Worship Junkie
Mar 17, 2008
Indiana
✟11,695.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is hard...but not as hard as I expected it to be when I came back from the UK - back then I thought I would be the only one :eek: cause I didn't know of anyone else...but right after one of my first times back in church an old friend and I got talking about the Holy Spirit and he asked me wether I was speaking in tounges...hadn't told anybody outside the UK bout me doing it at that stage and no clue where he was standing with it (he told me to be very careful with what churches in the UK told you before I left)...so I paniked and then desided to stick with the truth just to discover that he had started speaking in tounges while I was away as well but not told anybody before...

since then I found a few others who are really open for the Holy Spirit...and almost everyone I spoke to is hoping for Revival in Austria but got no clue how to make it happen....

yes, it's hard not knowing where people stand...are they just attending church out of tradition, did they commit their lives but somehow ended up trying to earn their salvation or drifted away again...orare they really searching for God....

prayers would be much appreaciated :angel: I know that there will be a revival at some point (God told me that - that's why I came back from the UK although I'd rather had stayed there if it was my desicion to make)....

:hug: thank you :angel:

blessings <><
Wow! I will be praying! Just think how exciting it will be to be instrumental in the revival that God is going to pour out upon your country!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We want you to know today that you are 'loved with an everlasting love',by God our Saviour.

You are appreciated greatly by us,as you fellowship here,on this forum.

We pray for you to be blessed and encouraged deeply today in your life.

'Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowlege Him and He will make your paths straight'.

(Prov.3:5-6)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
welcome everyone :wave: :hug:
Thanks 'ainuhina',

It really is great to 'see so many new faces' on the subforum. I always have felt the warm welcome there is here. So many caring people,all seeking to help and encourage each other.

May God tremendously bless you today here and everywhere in your life!

Jesus said,'Peace I leave with you,My peace I give to you'.

(John 14:27)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Welcome! This side of the update!

'No eye has seen,no ear has heard,no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him'.

(1 Cor.2:9)

You are dearly loved and greatly appreciated!

• Winner
Upvote 0