England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have just discovered this forum and came straight to this thread. I was greatly moved to see the encouraging posts that demonstrate a great love for the Lord. I am so thankful that I am able to join you.

Welcome 'asor!'

It's so good to see you. Praying that you will be very happy here! God bless you! :)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

havana16

Oct 16, 2008
baltimore md
✟482.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello to all! New here! I am a bornagain christian who has been saved for about 5 yrs. I was raised a Cathlolic but Godgot ahold of me and opened my eyes tom the truth! Praise God! I go to an Assembly of God church in Dundalk MD My 2 kids,9 and 16 are both saved too. I am married 5 yrs, 13 together to a man from Cuba He is currently ,not sure a non practing believer but I do not believe he is saved My churcg is tge best I have ever experienced expecially the Worship hope to get advice here for dealing with ynbelieveing husband!

Upvote 0

rjdudley55

Oct 16, 2008
✟15,156.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
hang in there quietbloke! i was once an unbelieving husband (as were many of us). I know it's hard to talk about this like your church service, prayers, etc but be patient and above all KEEP PRAYING for him. You sound kind and I would admonish you to quietly walk the walk. It'll work out. I'm adding you to my prayer list.
Ray

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
WelcometoOurGroup-2.gif

Wow! I really need to pay more attention ... so many new souls! :clap:. Welcome!!!!!! I pray you find this forum a blessing!

God bless!
Thank You, Father for sending more souls.

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello to all! New here! I am a bornagain christian who has been saved for about 5 yrs. I was raised a Cathlolic but Godgot ahold of me and opened my eyes tom the truth! Praise God! I go to an Assembly of God church in Dundalk MD My 2 kids,9 and 16 are both saved too. I am married 5 yrs, 13 together to a man from Cuba He is currently ,not sure a non practing believer but I do not believe he is saved My churcg is tge best I have ever experienced expecially the Worship hope to get advice here for dealing with ynbelieveing husband!

Hi 'havana16!'

It's great to see you and welcome you to the Pentecostal forum.
'lilmissmontana' has already said hullo and welcome and we are so glad to see you!
Keep on loving your man and we'll keep[ on praying that he will come to know Christ Jesus,as his Saviour and Lord.
God bless you 'havana' and look forward to your fellowship with us. :wave:

• Prayers
Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
WelcometoOurGroup-2.gif

Wow! I really need to pay more attention ... so many new souls! :clap:. Welcome!!!!!! I pray you find this forum a blessing!

God bless!
Thank You, Father for sending more souls.

Hi 'lilmissmontana!' What a lovely welcome! Praising God for you and all you are and do among us! God bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I feel the Spirit in this place. Like home and fire and hearth and peace without measure.

Hullo 'bugbear!'

So good to see you! Welcome to this place of new hope and life!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Im not spirit filled (yet!) but will be one day. I've been a Christian since 1985 and spent a couple of years in an AG church and loved it. Im married now 13 yrs to a wonderful lady (Baptist) who by upbringing is afraid of the Charasmatics, hence I dont go to a Spirit filled church.

I have lots of experiences and issues (!), but wont stick em here just yet. It would take too much bandwidth! Just to say that I have had interesting experiences and will write about them a bit at a time as they seem appropriate.

I seem to have made this my "home forum and sub forum" and feel warm and welcome indeed. I was not here an hour and an angel dumped 1000 blessings on me!

So far this place has blessed me indeed!

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟312,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Im not spirit filled (yet!) but will be one day. I've been a Christian since 1985 and spent a couple of years in an AG church and loved it. Im married now 13 yrs to a wonderful lady (Baptist) who by upbringing is afraid of the Charasmatics, hence I dont go to a Spirit filled church.

I have lots of experiences and issues (!), but wont stick em here just yet. It would take too much bandwidth! Just to say that I have had interesting experiences and will write about them a bit at a time as they seem appropriate.

I seem to have made this my "home forum and sub forum" and feel warm and welcome indeed. I was not here an hour and an angel dumped 1000 blessings on me!

So far this place has blessed me indeed!
Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading some of the experiences you have had! :wave:

• Friendly
Upvote 0