Mar 20, 2017
North Carolina, USA
✟8,912.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Celibate
Greetings to you all.
I am a returning former member of CF. Its been quite awhile since I been on here. I been browsing and reading threads and was happy to see this thread. I am a spirit filled christian, love Jesus and always eager to share in fellowship with my siblings in Christ. I pray everyone is having a dynamic blessed day filled with love and encouragement. Blessings.

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Greetings in that blessed name of Jesus 'Transformedmind'!

Welcome to the AOG forum and CF forums at large. Things aren't slow around the Pentecostal threads these days, but near flat of even light traffic. Yet, feel free to browse.

For the last several months, the forums main contributor, 'quietbloke', an AOG retired minister abruptly ceased activity since early last year. This was and continues to be a question for those of us who witnessed dozens of post per day by him, glory to God.

But my Lord lives and reigns with his own still.

God bless!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟979,041.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"I call to remembrance the genuine faith that is in you, which dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice, and I am persuaded is in you also." (2 Timothy 1:5)​

Welcome to the Assembly of God forum! Far as I can tell, a forum that does not struggle to free itself from every conceivable weight that besets this run for our "genuine faith" in Christ. There is no need to satisfy oneself on what the world manages to convince a Church into if you are feeding on the "meat" and "drink" provided by the Lord.

Upvote 0