United States
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi brothers, I've been a strong christian for not too long now and have been dedicating so much time to my lord and savior jesus christ, i read the bible daily, pray to him multiple times a day, and more obviously, I am also a very strong believer of the end times coming very soon with the rapture and all his events prophecised, and i believe im very prepared for those things but ive never actually heard him or spoke with him in any way and im confused but i do have dreams very oftenly which are extremely difficult to interpret and i was wondering if somebody could help, i have my own interpretations but they are very long shots and i am very confused. Ill just start off with the one i had last night i remember, So i was in my house and one of my most prize possessions are my pet fish which i have many of, were divided into these two tiny tanks, which my mother had done in my dream, and i looked in one of the miny tanks and two of my favorite fish were dead one being red and one being black (i dont believe fish type would really matter) and two i had never had were in there dead a mixture of light and darker browned fish, and a fish that was white with curved dark brown stripes, but one fish i noticed was alive and looked very sick and struggling which was one of my favorite other fish that was mainly blue with some red, i was upset that my mother divided them into these two tanks because some fish had died, then i woke up , help on this dream would be nice, if you would like to hear any others let me know thanks, and amen to you all.

• Prayers
Reactions: “Paisios”

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Read Bible verses that embrace your Christian Faith. Don't dwell for one second on those you do not comprehend, or which, for some people, cast doubt on your interpretation.

Romans 10:8-13, Romans 8:1, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 5:24.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi brothers, I've been a strong christian for not too long now and have been dedicating so much time to my lord and savior jesus christ, i read the bible daily, pray to him multiple times a day, and more obviously, I am also a very strong believer of the end times coming very soon with the rapture and all his events prophecised, and i believe im very prepared for those things but ive never actually heard him or spoke with him in any way and im confused but i do have dreams very oftenly which are extremely difficult to interpret and i was wondering if somebody could help, i have my own interpretations but they are very long shots and i am very confused. Ill just start off with the one i had last night i remember, So i was in my house and one of my most prize possessions are my pet fish which i have many of, were divided into these two tiny tanks, which my mother had done in my dream, and i looked in one of the miny tanks and two of my favorite fish were dead one being red and one being black (i dont believe fish type would really matter) and two i had never had were in there dead a mixture of light and darker browned fish, and a fish that was white with curved dark brown stripes, but one fish i noticed was alive and looked very sick and struggling which was one of my favorite other fish that was mainly blue with some red, i was upset that my mother divided them into these two tanks because some fish had died, then i woke up , help on this dream would be nice, if you would like to hear any others let me know thanks, and amen to you all.

Hi, Jc5!

Thanks for posting in Sign Gifts. It's a way of protecting against those that would barge in and ridicule dream interpretations as being legitimate, so I'm glad you decided to repost it.

About your dream, I can tell you (on the surface at least) what this appears to be about:

- Fish is often a reference in scripture to those whom the Lord is trying to "catch," hence His reference to turning the disciples into "fishers of men."
- Your mother placing the "fish" in two tiny tanks - Given that your mother is involved here, it suggests that these fish may be family members, whom she might be controlling or segregating in some way... and what has become of them spiritually is not good. Most are "dead," and one is still struggling to survive.

How about if you tell me about your family members/ siblings, and your mother's relation to them where spiritual matters are concerned. If you feel it might be too personal, just let me know and I can send you a private conversation and we can continue the discussion there.

Also, do you have any children?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jc5

Sep 9, 2017
United States
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Read Bible verses that embrace your Christian Faith. Don't dwell for one second on those you do not comprehend, or which, for some people, cast doubt on your interpretation.

Romans 10:8-13, Romans 8:1, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 5:24.

Ok thank you

Upvote 0

Jc5

Sep 9, 2017
United States
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, Jc5!

Thanks for posting in Sign Gifts. It's a way of protecting against those that would barge in and ridicule dream interpretations as being legitimate, so I'm glad you decided to repost it.

About your dream, I can tell you (on the surface at least) what this appears to be about:

- Fish is often a reference in scripture to those whom the Lord is trying to "catch," hence His reference to turning the disciples into "fishers of men."
- Your mother placing the "fish" in two tiny tanks - Given that your mother is involved here, it suggests that these fish may be family members, whom she might be controlling or segregating in some way... and what has become of them spiritually is not good. Most are "dead," and one is still struggling to survive.

How about if you tell me about your family members/ siblings, and your mother's relation to them where spiritual matters are concerned. If you feel it might be too personal, just let me know and I can send you a private conversation and we can continue the discussion there.

Also, do you have any children?

No that's completely fine of you asking, i have no kids, but this all makes sense now, if you didnt know im about to go into college, but my family has had very bad tensions lately and have been fighting a lot more than usual, my question is what should i do from now on.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No that's completely fine of you asking, i have no kids, but this all makes sense now, if you didnt know im about to go into college, but my family has had very bad tensions lately and have been fighting a lot more than usual, my question is what should i do from now on.

Well, God gave you the dream, so the implication is that you may be the one fish who is still struggling to survive spiritually. And in order to continue to do so, you may need to get away from the constraints your mother would put on you as well. If the words, "in my house..." mean living near or with your mother, I would suggest seeking another place to live. The symbolism of "tiny tanks" means you need to avoid becoming contained in any restricted environment she might create for you. The dream suggests that she is the primary one causing a toxic situation for the rest of the family, so if you stay in that environment you might become negatively effected as well.

Keep in mind that the scriptures teach to honor one's father and mother, and this you should continue to do. But as I was telling another member recently, the word "honor" here means value them, or hold them in high regard. It does NOT mean that you simply blindly obey everything they tell you to do. This is a common misunderstanding, and brings about terrible misfortune in believers' lives sometimes when their parents are unbelievers. And the implication of this dream is that if you remain in a situation that is very detrimental to you spiritually, you could end up paying the same price the rest of your relatives have.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jc5

Sep 9, 2017
United States
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, God gave you the dream, so the implication is that you may be the one fish who is still struggling to survive spiritually. And in order to continue to do so, you may need to get away from the constraints your mother would put on you as well. If the words, "in my house..." mean living near or with your mother, I would suggest seeking another place to live. The symbolism of "tiny tanks" means you need to avoid becoming contained in any restricted environment she might create for you. The dream suggests that she is the primary one causing a toxic situation for the rest of the family, so if you stay in that environment you might become negatively effected as well.

Keep in mind that the scriptures teach to honor one's father and mother, and this you should continue to do. But as I was telling another member recently, the word "honor" here means value them, or hold them in high regard. It does NOT mean that you simply blindly obey everything they tell you to do. This is a common misunderstanding, and brings about terrible misfortune in believers' lives sometimes when their parents are unbelievers. And the implication of this dream is that if you remain in a situation that is very detrimental to you spiritually, you could end up paying the same price the rest of your relatives have.

I believe i understand you now, thank you so much, the only thing is i cant really leave im still in high high school, not done yet, i think the answer to this must be prayer im not sure though, i definitely do have thoughts that she cause the fighting that occurs in my house and i believe that is true, one thing to be noted which people on this website may find very controversial but from my reading of scripture and of teachings, i believe people who pray to st.mary are breaking the second amendment, which my mother does so oftenly and its very noticable and she is trying to make me do that and i say no.

Upvote 0

Jc5

Sep 9, 2017
United States
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

and to also note, im the most christian in the family by far, my mother is the only other close one but i believe she prays the wrong things as i said, but she attends the same st. marys church oftenly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe i understand you now, thank you so much, the only thing is I can't really leave. I'm still in high school, not done yet, i think the answer to this must be prayer. I'm not sure though, i definitely do have thoughts that she cause the fighting that occurs in my house and i believe that is true, one thing to be noted which people on this website may find very controversial but from my reading of scripture and of teachings, i believe people who pray to st.mary are breaking the second commandment, which my mother does so oftenly and its very noticable and she is trying to make me do that and I say no.

Yes, you should be praying that God strengthens you. How old are you, Jc5, and where is Oswegi located?
and to also note, I'm the most christian in the family by far, my mother is the only other close one but I believe she prays the wrong things as I said, but she attends the same St.Mary's church oftenly.

I understand. Catholics have their own ways of viewing things, but like with any denomination, not all Catholics live out their faith in their private lives.

Upvote 0

Jc5

Sep 9, 2017
United States
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, you should be praying that God strengthens you. How old are you, Jc5, and where is Oswegi located?

I understand. Catholics have their own ways of viewing things, but like with any denomination, not all Catholics live out their faith in their private lives.

I am 15 on 16, and just curious on why the city is needed.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am 15 on 16, and just curious on why the city is needed.

Listing the city where you live is not necessary. They just ask in case you want to reveal where you are from. Most people decide not to. You should change the age on your profile, however, or leave it blank.

Upvote 0

Jc5

Sep 9, 2017
United States
✟15,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Listing the city where you live is not necessary. They just ask in case you want to reveal where you are from. Most people decide not to. You should change the age on your profile, however, or leave it blank.

Ok thank you

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I think the poster asking you for more information on your personal context here probably can help the most. This sort of dream likely is context heavy, meaning, you are the best interpreter ultimately, as it is personal, to you, and speaking in your language.

Is there a situation where your mother is dividing someone or someones or something in your life? For instance.

Can this be about someone other then your mother? Yes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums