Was the Great Pyramid Built Before Noah's Flood?

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,076.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't know where they get those dates from. I have usually seen Abraham dated about
2,200 BC, and the great pyramid about 2,400 BC.

But the pyramid date seems unlikely to me. We were told tat school that mathematics was invented at Ur. The bible tells us that Abraham came from Ur. Abraham went to Egypt and could have taught them mathematics. Josephus actually says that Abraham taught thhe Egyptians Mathematics and astronomy. If so it seems the pyramid was built after Abraham.
Did primitive humans build the pyramids?? Even modern humans with advanced technology can't build a precise replica using the same precision cut blocks of stone.

Evidence that humans built the pyramids aside from the fact, the structure is on Earth is weak because humans having the ability to build such structure proves otherwise. We don't have the ability, not even today with advanced technology.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Did primitive humans build the pyramids?? Even modern humans with advanced technology can't build a precise replica using the same precision cut blocks of stone.

Evidence that humans built the pyramids aside from the fact, the structure is on Earth is weak because humans having the ability to build such structure proves otherwise. We don't have the ability, not even today with advanced technology.
I don't believe there were primitive humans. God made man with as many faculties as we have.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,076.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't believe there were primitive humans. God made man with as many faculties as we have.

Context my friend. I said "primitive" in terms of technological sophistication and nothing else.

Yet, my point is that even us in the 21st century can't build a precise replica of the great pyramids. Humans could not have built the pyramids unless ancient humans possessed technology more advanced that our 21st century tech.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Context my friend. I said "primitive" in terms of technological sophistication and nothing else.

Yet, my point is that even us in the 21st century can't build a precise replica of the great pyramids. Humans could not have built the pyramids unless ancient humans possessed technology more advanced that our 21st century tech.
Well the did build it. Herodotus said it took 20 years.

Much ancient technology has been lost to us.

Genesis 4:22 And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

That was written centuries before the iron age.

Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I have the honor and privilege to have studied under scholars, pastor dennis/Arnold murray, e raymond Capt and e w bullinger, Howard rand.
Both e raymond Capt and Ralph Lyman have book on The great Pyramid.
It's mostly measurements, math. It gives the dates of exodus, Jesus birth, ministry and crucifixion.
It's believed shepherds had the Egyptians build the great pyramid. We're talking divine Math.
What's interesting is. Jerusalem is at an angle from the great pyramid of 28 degrees, 16 minutes, and 25.087 seconds, where as the quardrature angel is 27 degrees, 35 minutes, and 49.6 seconds for about 5.66 miles south of Jerusalem, and therefore does not point to Jerusalem.
Pyramid- Bethlehem Indicator.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
Isaiah chapter 19:19. .19:20. . The pyramid is sign and witness unto the Lord.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I have the honor and privilege to have studied under scholars, pastor dennis/Arnold murray, e raymond Capt and e w bullinger, Howard rand.
Both e raymond Capt and Ralph Lyman have book on The great Pyramid.
It's mostly measurements, math. It gives the dates of exodus, Jesus birth, ministry and crucifixion.
It's believed shepherds had the Egyptians build the great pyramid. We're talking divine Math.
What's interesting is. Jerusalem is at an angle from the great pyramid of 28 degrees, 16 minutes, and 25.087 seconds, where as the quardrature angel is 27 degrees, 35 minutes, and 49.6 seconds for about 5.66 miles south of Jerusalem, and therefore does not point to Jerusalem.
Pyramid- Bethlehem Indicator.
Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
Isaiah chapter 19:19. .19:20. . The pyramid is sign and witness unto the Lord.

Did you say Arnold Murray?

Actually, seeing the other persons on your list, like E W Bullinger and Howard Rand, I shouldn't be surprised.

Why you are advocating such bizarre and heterodox people is itself rather bizarre.

-CryptoLutheran

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

We have a reasonable idea of how the pyramids were built. And it's not rocket science, just building primitive ramps from earth would make it possible . No space aliens or miracles needed.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Paleomagnetic data analysis lacks precision and the samples examined are usually all over the place on the scatter graphs I have seen.
The predictions have been rather precisely confirmed by actual data. Would you like to learn how we find that?
Radioisotope testing assumes that no daughter element was present in the original sample,
No, that's a common misunderstanding, but it's wrong:

All forms of isochron dating assume that the source of the rock or rocks contained unknown amounts of both radiogenic and non-radiogenic isotopes of the daughter element, along with some amount of the parent nuclide. Thus, at the moment of crystallization, the ratio of the concentration of the radiogenic isotope of the daughter element to that of the non-radiogenic isotope is some value independent of the concentration of the parent. As time goes on, some amount of the parent decays into the radiogenic isotope of the daughter, increasing the ratio of the concentration of the radiogenic isotope to that of the daughter. The greater the initial concentration of the parent, the greater the concentration of the radiogenic daughter isotope will be at some particular time. Thus, the ratio of the daughter to non-radiogenic isotope will become larger with time, while the ratio of parent to daughter will become smaller. For rocks that start out with a small concentration of the parent, the daughter/non-radiogenic ratio will not change quickly as compared to rocks starting with a large concentration of the parent.

Improved methods and equipment have allowed precise dating of events as recently as the eruption that destroyed Pompeii.

Precise dating of the destruction of Pompeii proves argon-argon method can reliably date rocks as young as 2,000 years

Upvote 0