Was Biden's son caught smoking in the boys room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not understand the situation with Biden's son that they feel is worthy of impeachment. What exactly was Biden son doing that he should not have been doing? What exactly did Trump do to try to catch him at what he should not have been doing? To me this looks about as serious as Biden's son smoking in the boys room and Trump trying to get him in trouble for doing that. Mean while his brother is having a baby and Biden is going to be a NEW Grandfather. I though people got excited about that. Yet we are told that Biden ripped into a reporter for asking about his new grandson. This is a very strange election. Did these people never graduate from grade school. All of this seems to be very childish. Are they all so bored with their do nothing jobs that they have time for all of this?

Biden Rips ‘Classy’ Reporter For Asking About His Son’s New Kid

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟961,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Trump's tactic in the last election was to smear his opponent despite numerous investigations that went nowhere. But it worked, helping to hand him the election. Now he is trying to find something to smear Biden who he thinks will be his next opponent. Same old tactic. Can't anyone see this? I think the jokes on him...Biden is unlikely to be nominated and it only triggered impeachment hearings. Stupid mistake.

• Winner
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I do not understand the situation with Biden's son that they feel is worthy of impeachment. What exactly was Biden son doing that he should not have been doing? What exactly did Trump do to try to catch him at what he should not have been doing? To me this looks about as serious as Biden's son smoking in the boys room and Trump trying to get him in trouble for doing that. Mean while his brother is having a baby and Biden is going to be a NEW Grandfather. I though people got excited about that. Yet we are told that Biden ripped into a reporter for asking about his new grandson. This is a very strange election. Did these people never graduate from grade school. All of this seems to be very childish. Are they all so bored with their do nothing jobs that they have time for all of this?

Biden Rips ‘Classy’ Reporter For Asking About His Son’s New Kid

Why is Biden important. In 2018 Biden openly bragged about this:

That when acting as Vice President of the United States, he threatened the Ukrainian government that if the Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin (I believe is the spelling) wasn't fired in the next 6 hours (prior to Biden's departure from Kiev) the aid to Ukraine would be withheld.

They said to him he's not the president he can't withhold aid, and Biden told them to call the president if they like, but they wouldn't get any aid from the U.S. if that prosecutor wasn't fired.

Why it's important:

It's important because that prosecutor who lost his job so Ukraine could get U.S. aid was looking into money laundering and other such activities by the company Burisma (I believe is the spelling) - an investigation that immediately halted with the firing of that prosecutor.

Why it's important where concerns Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden was hired by Burisma because of his connection to his father, at the time Vice President Joe Biden.. in hopes of potential governmental favors one can only assume - which they apparently reaped the benefit of.

Hunter Biden got millions of dollars (3 million I believe) for his "work" for this company, in return.

So... this is important because the same company allegedly was also funnelling money (allegedly laundered) through the Ukraine and into the United States to the DNC..

So there are questions concerning this and more.. how much was our government supporting corrupt companies in Ukraine in order to influence the U.S. elections, how much was Biden using the threat of withheld foreign aid to help his sons company, and how much is just happenstance and optics.

Knowing which is good for all Americans to know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hunter Biden got millions of dollars (3 million I believe) for his "work" for this company, in return.
He sat on the board so he had to show up for one meeting a month. How long does a meeting last? Two - three hours once a month? That is $250,000 to show up for a meeting once a month. The figure I heard was $200,000 for each meeting that he showed up for. Of course he had a direct line to the vice president. This sort of thing has Hillary Clintons finger prints all over it. Her daughter got close to a million dollars a year to manage her charity fund. Her husband got hundreds of thousands of dollars in fees to give speeches. Something that he loves to do because he loves to talk.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He sat on the board so he had to show up for one meeting a month. How long does a meeting last? Two - three hours once a month? That is $250,000 to show up for a meeting once a month. The figure I heard was $200,000 for each meeting that he showed up for. Of course he had a direct line to the vice president. This sort of thing has Hillary Clintons finger prints all over it. Her daughter got close to a million dollars a year to manage her charity fund. Her husband got hundreds of thousands of dollars in fees to give speeches. Something that he loves to do because he loves to talk.

He got a 3 million dollar payout when he left, on top of his couple hundred thousand paychecks.

And its not the only company that benefited from Biden's position as Vice President. In 2009 another company that Hunter sat on the board of got a 130 million dollar financial assistance package in the bailouts - and that specific program was being questioned by certain members of congress, as to which companies got picked for money and whether the choosing process was fair or whether it was biased - well prior to the knowledge of the 130 million dollars going to a company Biden's son worked for as the information as to who got assistance wasn't published for two years by the Obama Administration...

There's a lot of very real red flags where concerns Hunter Biden and how companies he worked for benefited from the Vice President and that Administration and in turn how the Biden family also benefited financially.

And I apologize for grammatical inaccuracies - I'm tired. It's late.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.