Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
None of this stuff has anything to do with collapsing towers.

=============

The attacks on the world trade centers were the reason used to commence the antichrist's never ending war OF terror''

As the 911 attacks were and inside job, and total deceit, it makes sense that the wars commenced because of it are also based on total deceit..

Saddam is an immenent threat to US, with his weapons of mass destruction and yellow cake from Nigeria..

Bra hah ha ha .

These iillegal, immoral invasions and mass murder of more than 200,000 innocent woman and children, were planned by the Jewish controlled, Coucil for illegal foreign invasions on behalf of Isreal,, CFR, in the early nineties. They just needed a false flag operation to commence the invasions by getting the sheep on side..

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Originally posted by sdodd

Sure he did. Thermite is iron and aluminum ....

sdodd

Actually, I stand corrected. It was Thermate that he found, which is apprently Thermite mixed with Sulphur.

Here is the interview with Jones in video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...even+alex+jones

Here are some reactions to his work from various professionals:

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/..._05May2006.html

His work has apparently been peer-reviewed, but the forum in which it was done fails to satisfy some people, and he is currently organising to have it done elsewhere.

All in all, interesting.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Bin Laden's death -- Bertha Butt apparently not implicated.

Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:
al-Wafd,
Wednesday, December 26, 2001
Vol 15 No 4633

News of Bin Laden's Death
and Funeral 10 days ago

Islamabad -
A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a natural and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Anecdotal:

"To John Kaminski,
I was pleased to read your article "The Official Version of 9/11 is a Hoax" ... Please note some other facts. My name is Scott Forbes and I still work for Fiduciary Trust. In 2001 we occupied floors 90 and 94-97 of the South Tower and lost 87 employees plus many contractors.
On the weekend of 9/8,9/9 there was a 'power down' condition in WTC tower 2, the south tower. This power down condition meant there was no electrical supply for approx 36hrs from floor 50 up. I am aware of this situation since I work in IT and had to work with many others that weekend to ensure that all systems were cleanly shutdown beforehand ... and then brough back up afterwards. The reason given by the WTC for the power down was that cabling in the tower was being upgraded ... Of course without power there were no security cameras, no security locks on doors and many, many 'engineers' coming in and out of the tower. I was at home on the morning of 9/11 on the shore of Jersey City, right opposite the Towers, and watching events unfold I was convinced immediately that something was happening related to the weekend work ...
I have mailed this information to many people and bodies, including the 9/11 Commission but no-one seems to be taking and registering these facts. Whats to hide? Can you help publicise them?
Please feel free to mail me.
Scott Forbes "

and here is a long, detailed interview with Mr Forbes:

http://killtown.blogspot.com/2005/1...-interview.html

in which he deals with the power outage in the WTC, plus more general matters.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
I agree with dacrunch.

There are firefighters, office workers, city officials, people on the street, police -- all who were there on the day, who say that they heard, or saw, or felt, explosions. The explosions are on video, for all to see. The seismographic readouts can be seen online. There are so many first-hand witness reports that to deny them or attempt to denigrate the messenger is just disingenuous. To say that they don't know what they're talking about is to paint with an unreasonably -- and impossibly -- large brush.

And then we have the fact that physical samples from both towers and Building 7 have now been tested, and found to show traces of thermate -- not thermite. Thermate, with sulphur.

Here is the sort of attitiude that is slowing things up:

"Thomas W. Eagar of MIT refused to even look at the paper and said there is no evidence of molten metal pouring from the WTC. Challenged with the
evidence, he hung up the phone.

Zdenek P. Bazant of Northwestern University submitted his fire-induced collapse theory to the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) two days after 9-11, without examining any evidence. Asked if he would review Jones’s paper, Bazant also refused, “I have seen Jones’s fiction before. If you want my private opinion, it is nothing but sensationalism,” he said. “His purported refutation of my analysis is baseless.”

Asked to simply look at five photos in an e-mail showing the cascading molten metal and core columns, which appear to have been cut with thermite, Bazant responded, “I do not have time.”

Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, an Iranian-born professor at Berkeley, who was a member of the ASCE team studying the WTC collapse, also refused to look at Jones’s paper.

“I will not be able to find time to review the material that you have sent me,” said Astaneh-Asl.

These people are not even prepared to look into the telescope!

If the evidence, anecdotal or otherwise, is so widespread, it surely puts a damn great question mark over the whole episode, and surely warrants further investigation. In itself, it proves nothing, other than the case canot be called closed. And it certainly cannot be called closed.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
From the Wikipedia page at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_conspiracy_theories

this discussion of sulphur on the samples:

---------------------

In addition to the molten metal, the initial FEMA investigation team did find abnormal sulfide on parts on the structural steel in the towers and WTC 7: "The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified."[18] While FEMA has been unable to ascertain the cause of this sulfide, the NIST report does not mention it. Currently, many researchers, including Steven Jones believe that this sulfide may have been caused by the use of a thermite reaction to melt and destroy the steel within the structure. Thermite reactions can reach temperatures of up to 4500°F (2500°C), sufficient to melt the steel within the buildings (approximately 1500°C) and with the addition of sulfur, can cause an eutectic reaction within the steel.[19] This eutectic reaction was observed at WTC and according to professors Ronald R. Biederman and Richard D. Sisson Jr., was "capable of turning a solid steel girder into Swiss cheese."[20] Thermite would also explain the presence of the aforementioned molten metal seen dripping out of the South Tower. Dr. Jones believes that this metal is actually molten iron, a byproduct of the thermite reaction.[21]

------------

The note [20] in the above quote is a link to this page:

http://www.wpi.edu/News/Transformat...ring/steel.html

which contains discussion on the mystery of the sulpur by a couple of materials science professors.

It should be noted that none of the above is peer-reviewed (to my knowledge), and all the writers presumably have a**holes.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
quote:Originally posted by sdodd
[Discover Channel runs TV documentary covering Hitlers use of airplanes to hit New York. The airplanes got lost and ended up arriving on 911. Hitler had cleverly disguised himself as a London shoe salesman while waiting for the plot to mature. Experts with, you guessed it PhDs, discover pixy dust on steel beams proving the truth of all claims.

sdodd

Thank you.

From Professor Jones' page:

"I presented my objections to the “official” theory at a seminar at BYU on September 22, 2005, to about sixty people. I also showed evidence and scientific arguments for the controlled demolition theory. In attendance were faculty from Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Psychology, Geology, and Mathematics – and perhaps other departments as I did not recognize all of the people present. A local university and college were represented (BYU and Utah Valley State College).

The discussion was vigorous and lasted nearly two hours. It ended only when a university class needed the room. After presenting the material summarized here, including actually looking at and discussing the collapses of WTC 7 and the Towers, only one attendee disagreed (by hand-vote) that further investigation of the WTC collapses was called for. The next day, the dissenting professor said he had further thought about it and now agreed that more investigation was needed. He joined the others in hoping that the 6,899 photographs and 6,977 segments of video footage held by NIST plus others held by the FBI would be released for independent scrutiny; photos largely from private photographers (NIST, 2005, p. 81).

Therefore, I along with others call for the release of these data to a cross-disciplinary, preferably international team of scientists and engineers.

----------------------------
His request in his final paragaph is surely a reasonable one.

Compared to, say, sdodd's mocking of everyone's efforts when those efforts come to conclusions that don't support the notion that planes alone were responsible for the towers collapsing. As I said below, the sheer weight of evidence and eye-witness reports is increasing all the time. Reasonable doubt, surely.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Finally Lost it?

Irrefutable proof has been found that fire engines are painted red because fire engines have four wheels and eight men, and that four and eight make twelve, and twelve inches make a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and she rule the seven seas, and the seas have fishes in them, and the fishes have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red just like fire engines.

sdodd

Sorry you have lost your audience. It was a fun thread. Your dogmatic and sometimes ridiculous behavior was sort of entertaining. A little advice from Machiavelli....Pass this on too your BOSS... G.W.

And if any one should say: Caesar obtained empire by liberality, and many others have reached the highest positions by having been liberal, and by being considered so, I answer: Either you are a prince in fact, or in a way to become one. In the first case this liberality is dangerous, in the second it is very necessary to be considered liberal; and Caesar was one of those who wished to become pre-eminent in Rome; but if he had survived after becoming so, and had not moderated his expenses, he would have destroyed his government. And if any one should reply: Many have been princes, and have done great things with armies, who have been considered very liberal, I reply: Either a prince spends that which is his own or his subjects' or else that of others. In the first case he ought to be sparing, in the second he ought not to neglect any opportunity for liberality. And to the price who goes forth with his army, supporting it by pillage, sack, and extortion, handling that which belongs to others, this liberality is necessary, otherwise he would not be followed by soldiers. And of that which is neither yours nor your subjects' you can be a ready giver, as were Cyrus, Caesar, and Alexander; because it does not take away your reputation if you squander that of others, but adds to it; it is only squandering your own that injures you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
From http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

we have this mention of a peer-reviewed paper:

One of the relatively few previous peer-reviewed papers relating to the WTC collapses provides "An Initial Microstructural Analysis of A36 Steel from WTC Building 7." This brief but important letter states:

While the exact location of this beam could not be determined, the unexpected erosion of the steel found in this beam warranted a study of microstructural changes that occurred in this steel. Examination of other sections in this beam is underway.

ANALYSIS Rapid deterioration of the steel was a result of heating with oxidation in combination with intergranular melting due to the presence of sulfur. The formation of the eutectic mixture of iron oxide and iron sulfide lowers the temperature at which liquid can form in this steel. This strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached ~1000°C by a process similar to making a “blacksmith’s weld” in a hand forge. (Barnett, 2001)
--------------------------
How were these ~1000°C temperatures in the steel beam achieved? As noted above in the quotation from Eagar, it is difficult to reach temperatures above 650°C in the type of diffuse fires evident in the WTC buildings, let alone in the steel columns where heat is transported away by the enormous heat sink of the steel structure. So the high temperatures deduced by Barnett, Biederman and Sisson are indeed remarkable.

Then there is the rather mysterious sulfidation of the steel reported in this paper -- What is the origin of this sulfur? No solid answer is given in any of the official reports.

Of course, there is a straightforward way to achieve 1000°C temperatures (and well above) in the presence of sulfur, and that is to use thermate (or a similar variation of thermite).

Thermate is a high-level thermite analog containing sulfur developed by the military.

-------------

Presence of sulphur = damned inconvenient fact, demanding urgent attention of 911 deniers and bushbots..

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Re: Re: Finally Lost it?

It is hard to get private funding from a man with lots of money by insulting him. sdodd

I do believe the tolerance was more on this side of the debate except maybe for Normandy and he has limited time before the rapture and got frustrated wasting his dwindling energy trying to honestly convince you of the facts. He should have sooner realized you were never going to budge even if a remote controlled 757 flew into your office.

So if we insulted you the pleasure was slight on our part, at least mine. I would far rather hope that you were a logical reasonable person rather than an apologist for a core of corruption in our government.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Finally Lost it?

There is no finding of fact about thermate.
sdodd

Well, there are claims of physical, not inferred, evidence of thermate. And there are questions raised in a peer-reviewed paper as to the presence of sulphur on the wreckage samples.

Perhaps you could deal with the questions of Building 7 and the claims of thermate, because both of those undermine the certainty of your claim that the planes alone can account for the towers collapsing.

Also, feel free to back up or retract your claim that the government had nothing to do with 911. Was that a new assertion -- are you widening your play here?

It seems to me that you want to counter any discussion by playing out some weird schoolboy debating team scenario. It's worn thin.

You can attempt to deal with the reality of what happened on the day -- or not, as you choose; you can always, as you are doing, continue to hide behind debate club methodology. But there is only so much hemlock you can hand out.

As dacrunch posted: http://www.st911.org/

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Posted by Stormdancer

Common sense requires no peer review. Nor do general observations require PhD's.

Demonstrable fact:

1. There is no known instance of high rise buildings totally collapsing from the effects of fire previous to September 11th's events. On that day, three highrise buildings supposedly collapsed after fires. Two had been structurally weakened by aircraft plowing into them, one had not. In the case of the two main towers, the fires burned what, less than one hour prior to the collapses? In the case of WTC 7, maybe six hours?.

Historical fires in Argentina, and Spain, and several other places, burned more floors, burned hotter and MUCH longer, in several cases over 15 hours and in one case almost 24 hours, yet none of those collapsed.

As just an old run of the mill joe, several questions came to mind. Knowing our "safety conscious" society, I would have expected a hue and cry from the construction industry and/or agencies like OSHA to massively scream the question WHY in light of the sheer improbability of not one, but THREE fire caused collapses for the first time in history? I would have expected minute examination of the wreckage, all manner of metallurgical testing to establish some sort of answer to that huge 'WHY'. There should have been intense interest from the field of architecture to learn what might be designed better or differently to prevent such collapses in the future. Why was there no such attempt at discovery? I am inclined to believe that MUCH study of the issue would have ensued under normal circumstances. Why didn't it? Why was such study not only not undertaken, but handling of the debris was such that that kind of study was prevented? Why?

Demonstrable fact:

We know that three videotapes of the Pentagon crash scene exist. The Virginia Dept of Transportation camera, a convenience store camera and a camera mounted on a hotel roof. All had clear view of the area the "plane" would have to traverse prior to impact, and the impact area itself. What possible reason could there be for refusing to release those videos. Why, instead would they choose to release just five frames of video from stop-motion camera located on the Pentagon helipad, which shows a blur and an explosion, but no plane? What possible damage could release of such video do to the national security? Why not release them? Why? If it was a 757 that struck the Pentagon and subsequently burned to ash, why not just release the videos that would conclusively prove that? Why?

In my mind, just these two issues are enough to bring considerable doubt to this whole issue. Just these are enough to make this whole thing smell awfully fishy. An expert? No, I'm not. A man with a bit of common sense...I'd like to hope so. I know what the answer to 2+2 is....and in this case there is every appearance that someone is trying to get me to believe that it's not 4. Something stinks. And I don't have to know precisely whether its limburger cheese, and how much, or just a simple skunk. I just kow it stinks.

Dale

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
dminoz

Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, discusses the fact that the WTC towers were designed to take multiple hits from airliners and not collapse, comparing it to poking a pencil through fly netting, DeMartini was adament that the towers would not collapse. DeMartini died in the towers on 9/11, this interview clip was taken from video shot in January 2001.

Quote from the clip:

"The building was designed to have a fully loaded [Boeing] 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door -- this intense grid -- and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting."

Here is a video clip of him making the statement:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/article...ignedtotake.htm

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Posted by dminoz

If the collapse of the towers was due to heat damage from fires following the impacts, this picture requires some explantion:

http://www.reopen911.org/images/womaninholelarge.jpg

If there is a raging fire going on, sufficient to maintain temperatures high enough to damage the structural integrity of the steel frame, where is it?

We see a woman standing in the hole caused by impact. She doesn't appeared burned, and we see no flames at all, let alone an inferno.

Upvote 0

Prophetboy

Sep 12, 2006
✟338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
Ehud Olmert's Ties to 9/11 *PIC*

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 18 June 2006, 12:54 p.m.

In Response To: Israelis Hold Keys to NSA and U.S. Government Computers *PIC* (ChristopherBollyn)

THE BLOODY REIGN OF EHUD OLMERT
AND HIS TIES TO 9/11

Christopher Bollyn

The first two months of Ehud Olmert's term as Israel's prime minister have been described as "the bloodiest, deadliest and the most criminal period of the 58-year-old state of Israel." Although the controlled press overlooks the new Israeli leader's crimes, Olmert's ties to the convicted Israeli criminal who controlled airport security at Boston airport on 9/11 cannot be ignored.

Although Zionism is probably the most potent force influencing U.S. politics, it is safe to say that it remains a political philosophy woefully misunderstood by the majority of the U.S. population. Although President George W. Bush and his war cabinet are clearly Zionists advancing the Zionist agenda, an agenda which is promoted and supported by nearly every member of Congress, Zionism and its bloody history are subjects which most Americans know virtually nothing about.

While American universities offer courses and degrees in practically every subject imaginable, a college curriculum offering a critical examination of Zionism and its history is not to be found.

This public's general ignorance of Zionism, its goals and history, is compounded by the controlled media, which grossly distorts and misinterprets Zionism to make this most un-American philosophy appear to be something familiar and benevolent to Americans. The well-documented bloody history of Zionist terror and ethnic cleansing, something which is well known to all Israelis and Palestinians, is strange and unknown terra incognita to most Americans, primarily due to academic and media censorship.

After the terror attacks of 9/11, which a large body of evidence indicates involved Israeli intelligence agents, and with more than 150,000 Americans engaged in costly and disastrous wars in the Middle East, it is simply no longer sustainable for Americans to remain blissfully ignorant of political Zionism.

ZIONISM AND COMMUNISM

Zionism, as a political movement, developed with Communism in the late 1800s among the Jewish communities in the western regions of the Russian Empire. In Lithuania, Poland, Byelorussia, and Ukraine, particularly in areas with large Jewish populations, Zionism became a new national religion. From the beginning, the Communist and Zionist movements were closely intertwined.

In the late 1800s, the religious-political ideology of Zionism led Jews in search of a national identity to shun the local language and begin speaking and writing Hebrew, a language which had not been spoken for thousands of years. In the Soviet Union, Jews were considered a national group and Jewish nationality was marked as such in Soviet passports. A Jewish Autonomous Region was even established in the Soviet Union in the area of Birobidjan in 1934 with Yiddish as the official language.

Although the Russian and Eastern European Jews known as the Ashkenazi are not even Semites, but Slavic and Asiatic converts to Judaism, Zionist zeal led them to misidentify themselves as "Hebrew," when for example, they entered the United States at Ellis Island.

As Zionists had "reconstituted" the "Hebrew" language, the primary political objective of political Zionism has always been the formation of a purely Jewish state in Palestine, something which has never actually existed in history. The fact that 20th Century Palestine was already inhabited by Palestinians, many of whom are real Semites, descended from the original Jews, Arabs, Greeks, and other races of the Holy Land, was something the Zionists intended to use military force to correct.

The armed conquest and ethnic cleansing of Palestine was vigorously promoted in the 1930s by Ze'ev (Vladimir) Jabotinsky, one of the most militant of Zionists. Jabotinsky, born in Odessa in 1880, became commander of the Zionist militia known as the Irgun in 1937. Jabotinsky headed the New Zionist Organization (N.Z.O), the Betar youth movement, and the Irgun militia, three extensions of the same extremist movement.

The Jabotinsky ideology maintains that the Jewish people have exclusive rights to all the Land of Israel, which it claims extends from the Nile of Egypt to the Euphrates River in Iraq.

OLMERT AND JABOTINSKY

Ehud Olmert, like his Russian-born parents who emigrated first to China and then to Palestine, is an ideological child of Jabotinsky. Olmert's father, Mordechai, was a devoted follower who joined the right-wing Herut movement and the Irgun militia then led by the notorious Zionist terrorist Menachem Begin.

Olmert's intensely right-wing family lived on a cooperative farm called Nahalat Jabotinsky. As a child, Olmert was a member of Betar, the militaristic youth movement. Begin, the hard-line Israeli prime minister who held the credo "In blood and fire Judea fell; in blood and fire Judea shall rise," would later refer to Olmert as "Ehud, my son."

Olmert, a member of parliament since 1973, later became mayor of Jerusalem, the occupied capital city of Palestine, and oversaw Israel's territorial expansion of the city limits. The area that Israelis now call Jerusalem extends from Bethlehem in the south, to Ramallah in the north, and Jericho is the east.

In the thinking of Jabotinsky Zionists like Olmert, there is simply no place for the Palestinians in the Land of Israel: "There is no choice: the Arabs must make room for the Jews of Eretz Israel," Jabotinsky wrote. "If it was possible to transfer the Baltic peoples, it is also possible to move the Palestinian Arabs."

The barrier wall that has been built across the West Bank is an idea straight from the writings of Jabotinsky: "Zionist colonization, even the most restricted, must either be terminated or carried out in defiance of the will of the native population. This colonization can, therefore, continue and develop only under the protection of a force independent of the local population &#8211; an iron wall which the native population cannot break through," Jabotinsky wrote in his 1923 book, The Iron Wall: We and the Arabs.

"Talking peace and drumming up support for his realignment plan of settlement, Ehud Olmert's 8 weeks in power proved to be the bloodiest, deadliest and the most criminal period of the 58-year-old state of Israel," Duraid Al Baik, foreign editor of Gulf News wrote in a recent article, "Olmert: The criminal who peddles peace."

"Since he was sworn in as the 12th prime minister of Israel on April 14, the Israelis have killed more than 50 Palestinians and injured around 200 almost at a rate of 1 killed and 4 injured per day," Al Baik wrote. "The new prime minister has set a record, surpassing the one established by his predecessor Ariel Sharon during the bloodiest days of the Palestinian uprising or intifada."

Seeking to foment a civil conflict among Palestinians, Olmert is now providing weapons to support the "private army" of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, who is seen by many as a Palestinian quisling working against the elected Hamas-led government.

The most egregious terrorist act, among the many recently committed by Israeli forces, was the shelling of the beach in Gaza in which 8 members of one family were killed. This blatant act of Israeli terror was followed by the official denial of responsibility although the Israelis had been shelling the Gaza Strip at the time the family on the beach was hit.

Mark Garlasco, a military expert working for the US-based Human Rights Watch group, was the first independent investigator to reach the scene of the crime and found shrapnel from a 155 mm artillery shell. "My assessment [is] that it's likely that this was incoming artillery fire that landed on the beach and was fired by the Israelis from the north of Gaza," Garlasco said.

OLMERT AND ATZMON

Olmert, who has long been tarnished by allegations of financial crimes, was implicated in a financial scandal involving forged receipts for donations to the 1988 Likud campaign, of which he was co-treasurer. This affair culminated in the March 1996 conviction of three other Likudniks, including Menahem Atzmon, the Likud treasurer. Olmert was also later indicted in the Likud affair, but was acquitted.

During the 1970s Olmert had worked in the law firm owned by another Atzmon, Uzi Atzmon.

Menahem Atzmon, convicted in Israel, went on to become the founder and head of International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS), the parent company of Huntleigh USA, the airport security firm that ran passenger screening operations at the airports of Boston and Newark on 9/11.

Huntleigh USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of an Israeli company called International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) International N.V., a Netherlands-based aviation and transportation security firm headed by &#8220;former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies.&#8221;

Menachem Atzmon, convicted in Israel in 1996 for campaign finance fraud, and his business partner Ezra Harel, took over management of security at the Boston and Newark airports when their company ICTS bought Huntleigh USA in 1999. UAL Flight 175 and AA 11, which allegedly struck the twin towers, both originated in Boston, while UAL 93, which purportedly crashed in Pennsylvania, departed from the Newark airport. The convicted Israeli criminal Atzmon also controls and operates the German port of Rostock on the Baltic Sea.

Some 9/11 victims&#8217; families brought lawsuits against Huntleigh claiming the security firm had been grossly negligent on 9-11. While these relatives have a right to discovery and to know what Huntleigh did or did not do to protect their loved ones on 9-11, Huntleigh, along with the other security companies, was granted complete congressional protection in 2002 and will not be called to account for its actions on 9-11 in any U.S. court.

Atzmon, a convicted criminal, political ally and co-defendant of Israeli prime minister Ehud Olmert, was directly responsible for passenger and airline security at Boston's Logan Airport, whence the two airliners which struck the World Trade Center originated.

Olmert's relationship with Atzmon and the failed airport security of 9/11 is obviously more than coincidental yet the controlled press in the United States has failed to investigate this Israeli link to the terror attacks as it has with so many other links.

Finis

Photo: Of the same mind, Ehud Olmert and Ariel Sharon are brothers in arms and followers of Ze'ev Jabotinsky, founder of the most radical, racist, and militant form of Zionism. The Zionist controlled media continues to ignore the crimes of these men and their direct links to the mass murder committed on 9/11.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bi....cgi?read=8976

Upvote 0

OldShepherd

Zaqunraah
Mar 11, 2002
EST
✟21,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
* Mod Hat
attachment.php
On!

This thread is closed and will likely remain closed. This is the Eschatology forum. Virtually none of the posts in this thread deal with eschatology.

Those who wish to discuss conspiracies, WTC, OBL, President Bush, etc. please find another venue.

Main Entry: es·cha·tol·o·gy
Pronunciation: "es-k&-'tä-l&-jE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -gies
Etymology: Greek eschatos last, farthest
1 : a branch of theology concerned with the final events in the history of the world or of humankind
2 : a belief concerning death, the end of the world, or the ultimate destiny of humankind; specifically : any of various Christian doctrines concerning the Second Coming, the resurrection of the dead, or the Last Judgment.​

Reactions: icedtea
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.