Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Donald Trump Scores Massive Victory After Joe Biden's FBI Raids His Mar-a-Lago Residence - He Received a Record Fundraising Haul
Its hilarious that a billionaire ex-president puts out the beggar's bowl to Joe average on minimum wage - and they give - Just hilarious.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's a library. This is really about trying to take away the right of the people to vote for a candidate of their choice.
No, it seems this is about upholding the law, it seems that D Trump isn't beyond the reach of the law, isn't immune.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's a library. This is really about trying to take away the right of the people to vote for a candidate of their choice. Obama took a great volume of records with him, claimed he would digitize the documents and then did not. They found a judge who had posted anti-Trump accusations on the Internet and moved in like the Gestapo. The American people are next, the IRS agents have been more than doubled and your residence will be next.
IRS seeks armed accountants ready for ‘deadly force’
!Obama!

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No, it seems this is about upholding the law, it seems that D Trump isn't beyond the reach of the law, isn't immune.
This is a horrible abuse of power, an attack on God and country, and Joe and crowd will be held accountable.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now's the time to give what youve got. Some of you are holding back. Its time to go all-in.
No risk investment! When America is great again/saved your money will grow exponentially! Give sacrificially or the commies will win! You will be forced to drink plant based beer!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,507.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Unless you are missing rent payments you are not giving enough!
And take out a loan, mortgage your house, deplete your kid's college fund, take a loan on your car, sell your life insurance, sell your furniture, but you must GIVE! Your grifting leader needs your money ! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
This is a horrible abuse of power, an attack on God and country, and Joe and crowd will be held accountable.
If you sign a law that says that it is a felony to take classified information home with you when you are not on the job and you do just that, what do you think should happen to you. I guess you mean that signing the law in the first place was the abuse of power. I also don't see how God is involved. The law Trump signed and violated are the secular laws of the United States.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you sign a law that says that it is a felony to take classified information home with you when you are not on the job and you do just that, what do you think should happen to you. I guess you mean that signing the law in the first place was the abuse of power. I also don't see how God is involved. The law Trump signed and violated are the secular laws of the United States.
This isn't about records. It's about trying to stop the people from voting for Trump again. They are using Stalinistic tactics. Hunter does selfies while he commits a crime! The people have had it, I strongly suggest that no one tries to stop an election observer in this upcoming election.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This isn't about records. It's about trying to stop the people from voting for Trump again.

How so?
They are using Stalinistic tactics.
Specifically?

The people have had it, I strongly suggest that no one tries to stop an election observer in this upcoming election.

Which "people" are you presumably speaking for?

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
This isn't about records. It's about trying to stop the people from voting for Trump again. They are using Stalinistic tactics. Hunter does selfies of while he commits a crime! The people have had it, I strongly suggest that no one tries to stop an election observer in this upcoming election.
I ask again, what should happen to someone who violates a law that they signed into existence? Do US laws apply equally to all US citizens or only some of them?

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,094.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I ask again, what should happen to someone who violates a law that they signed into existence? Do US laws apply equally to all US citizens or only some of them?
Right now they are applying to only some. Trump has never even had a speeding ticking, he is guilty of no crime. The people who orchestrated this warrant have a lot of explaining to do, whether they will be charged or not.

Upvote 0