United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Who is she fundraising for?
Didn’t you know? Hilary and Hunter Biden are running together in 24 after Uncle Joe falls asleep forever.

The plans are on Hunter’s laptop which is also full of buttery males. And er…… Bengazhi?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah fact what they did made the right so much more stronger.

"If all the FBI wanted was a return of some property, they would have issued a subpoena for it," if we know how all this works then this is correct since they TRUMP were following the first subpoena to the letter and said anything else you need just ask we are happy to help. Then what happened and why?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Didn’t you know? Hilary and Hunter Biden are running together in 24 after Uncle Joe falls asleep forever.

The plans are on Hunter’s laptop which is also full of buttery males. And er…… Bengazhi?
I thought AOC was up? There was an entire thread about how the Dems were going to throw the 2020 election so she could run in 24 as she wasn’t old enough yet.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟333,186.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I am praying for your eyes to be opened as well.:pray:

You don't have to worry about me. I want Trump to just fade into the night. But the left just keeps dragging him into the spotlight. It's their antics that are creating all of this. They are turning him into a victim of the state. If they just left him alone he wouldn't be able to Garner enough support to be the nominee. If they keep this up more Americans will give their support. I don't want that. I'm over him. I want a really good conservative candidate that isn't Trump.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
It's hilarious! Didn't Arizona fail to find a massive fraud scheme?

You guys crack me up with your fear mongering. Aren't you guys the ones who keep pointing out that no one, including deniers, ever were able to prove anything?

Your all running scared now cause you all know what's coming. A major fail to upset all your plans to transform America.

Yessire Trump is on his way back and is going to grind his jack boot into the back of you all. And he's going usecall those new IRS agents with guns to come after every lib. Sig heil baby. Trump, God's dictator for life. Well for 10 years anyway. You guys secretly want him to win. That's why your doing all this right? ^_^
Yes AZ is hilarious, the problem is that in spite of the failed audits, the Republican primaries selected several very high level candidates that are espousing this debunked nonsense and they have a reasonable chance of being elected. It is not fear mongering, it is the sad state of reality in AZ and elsewhere in the country. democracy relies on people making rational informed decisions and there is a large segment that continues to believe in unevidenced conspiracy theories purveyed by Trump and his followers. That is what is scary.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,389,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You don't have to worry about me. I want Trump to just fade into the night. But the left just keeps dragging him into the spotlight. It's their antics that are creating all of this. They are turning him into a victim of the state. If they just left him alone he wouldn't be able to Garner enough support to be the nominee. If they keep this up more Americans will give their support. I don't want that. I'm over him. I want a really good conservative candidate that isn't Trump.

Donald Trump issued the statement the morning after the FBI search. From there, the right wing media and his loyalist in Congress made all the noise....

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟247,356.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I ask again, what should happen to someone who violates a law that they signed into existence? Do US laws apply equally to all US citizens or only some of them?
So Donald Trump created this law, Donald Trump broke this law and defied requests to return the documents. The head of the FBI was appointed by Donald Trump went to a judge also appointed by Donald Trump with evidence and got a warrant to search Mara lago for the stolen items,

But you say it is some kind of conspiracy by BIDEN and the DEMOCRATS
Yeah, right!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
So Donald Trump created this law, Donald Trump broke this law and defied requests to return the documents. The head of the FBI was appointed by Donald Trump went to a judge also appointed by Donald Trump with evidence and got a warrant to search Mara lago for the stolen items,

But you say it is some kind of conspiracy by BIDEN and the DEMOCRATS
Yeah, right!
Well you have your own conspiracies, I hear JACINDA didn't tell everybody she was a ATHIEST before she ran for PRIME MINISTER.

It is true, isn't it.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟247,356.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well you have your own conspiracies, I hear JACINDA didn't tell everybody she was a ATHIEST before she ran for PRIME MINISTER.

It is true, isn't it.
I have no idea, is that a big deal??? I haven't heard of anyone being shocked or worried about it.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I have no idea, is that a big deal??? I haven't heard of anyone being shocked or worried about it.
I only know of it through hearing it from another Kiwi poster on this board, he thought it is. Apparently it isn't there but it would probably be a big deal here. :)

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The raid caused record fundraising... no surprise: that was the plan.
I yawned when I heard about it, knowing that was just another false flag.
Doesn't matter whether or not it happened: only the outcome does.

TPTB want a Civil War.

TPTB? Are you advocating violent overthrow of the government ?

:rolleyes: I'M NOT the powers that be (TPTB)... so, what was your question, again?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Nope, never met her.
I live next door to Arkansas and grew up hearing of the Clintons and their shennanigans there way way before she took off for NY as she likely would never have been the Senator for Arkansas.

• Useful
Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

Nope, didn't know... not much of a current events person. Hard to find the truth when the lies are so deep.

But I gotta say, THIS is interesting.
"Hunter Biden, criminel extraordinaire, for président"? (sigh)... only in America?

So... why didn't they just skim what they wanted from all the Ukraine-sympathy-money? which has Biden written all over it.

Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟247,356.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I only know of it through hearing it from another Kiwi poster on this board, he thought it is. Apparently it isn't there but it would probably be a big deal here. :)
Oh, I think he was worried because she was pregnant out of wedlock.

To get prudishly worried about that sort of thing I think one has to imagine ones self living back in the 1920's and how people back then might have outwardly expressed their "dismay" on hearing such news. For dramatic effect put ones arm up, back of the hand pressed against one's own forehead (palm exposed) and gasp. For extra impact (extra points), faint by closing eyes and gently falling backwards into a soft couch or sofa.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
MAGA is the civil war crowd, based on rhetoric. Where do you stand?

I'm saying TPTB've been trying to kick-start Another Civil War ...for yeeears... using several different tactics, including but not limited to: the removal of their industrialization to a newer communist-takeover, the internationalization of the food supply, the mostly-peaceful-demonstrations...

Me? I'm all about "Thou shalt not kill."

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,488.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm saying TPTB've been trying to kick-start Another Civil War ...for yeeears... using several different tactics, including but not limited to: the removal of their industrialization to a newer communist-takeover, the internationalization of the food supply, the mostly-peaceful-demonstrations...

Me? I'm all about "Thou shalt not kill."
The Powers That Be, have been, (for years), trying to get themselves toppled?

Upvote 0