• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Want Advice from Younger Women on Marriage with an Older Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

racough

Dec 17, 2006
✟7,687.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I would like to ask a question from younger women 21-33.

For reasons I will not go into here, I am only attracted to women in the ages 23-30 (21-33 absolute limits). To save time I will not go into the reasons here but if you private message me I give the details. I am in my mid-50s, but do look younger.

I want to emphasis strongly than I am talking about being attracted to ONLY Christian woman in that age group, with a view of entering in LIFETIME commitment, and having it be fully SUBJECTED to ALL of God’s commands concerning marriage.

I know they such a union between a couple with a large age difference is not prohibited in the Bible, in fact, gives examples of it.

But I do not want to be in a one-sided marriage where a younger women would meet the special needs I have I would not have anything to offer her.

So I would want a younger women’s prospective on what an older man could offer them or how general they would view the relational aspects of such a union.

In order to save time, since many talk about the older man having much more experience than the younger partner I might add that I am virgin and had no romantic relations with women.

So if a woman in that age bracket could give me some advice or if a women who married an older man when she was that age bracket I would appreciate your comments.

In other places I when I asked the question of whether such a union was in fact Biblical, the universal reply was is was not prohibited in the Bible and that God could, in fact, bless such a union. But I received many bitter and malevolent posts and private messages, all from older woman, which I do not want to receive again.

Here I am, a rarity among men, who totally abstained from sex for over 50 years—it was not easy—because I wanted to follow all of God’s commands, and yet I find myself being vehemently attacked by Christians. That really wounded me.

So please . . . serious and constructive posts or private messages pertaining only to the specific questions I am asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.