waiting on the Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some encouragement from people who are waiting on the Lord to work a miracle in their marriage. My husband left my 2 children and I a few months ago, and I truly believe that God will rejuvinate our marriage. We are both guilty of selfishness. I am a believer and my husband says he is. His ways reflect differently. I am asking God to make me the wife my husband needs and I am praying for his heart to come to repentance. I want my marriage to work. I know that it is God's will for marriages to work, because of what He says about divorce. He hates it. Even if adultery has taken place, God still gets more glory out of restoring a broken marriage, that if He doesn't. No adultery is involved in my situation :cry: I truly love my husband and miss him terribly.

Catchup

Feb 20, 2002
Earth bound
Visit site
✟2,012.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The miracle could happen if you allow it. Read your post again.
Now speak to your husband but only repeat the last sentence. Ask him if he would like to begin anew. The only day in which you live is today. Forget the past... instead set your sight on tomorrow. I will pray for you.

:kiss: LOVE

Upvote 0

Didymus

can t spell--can t type
Feb 3, 2002
New York state
✟10,771.00
Faith
Protestant
Your husband may have to work through some issues before he is rready to come back. And if he dosen t --well God is in control and has a reason for what is happenning. If you let Him god will be your husband. aaaaand yea god hat4s divorce. One more thing dont talk to too manypeople about this --only ones you know can keep their mouths shut--trust me on this--I ve been thru strins in my marriage too.
I will be married 25 years in Sept. and it s a wonder we haven t killed each other yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.