Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please continue to pray for our church and especially our family.

Praise God we were able to go on a ten day trip as a family to Chongqing, Chengdu and Libin in Sichuan province over Chinese new year.

Please continue to pray for the health of our daughter , that she has full and complete health and that God would bless her life.

Thanks for my precious wife, please pray that she would continue to be blessed as she serves God faithfully. Please pray for strength and boldness.

Continue to pray for our church, especially pray for our Pastor, who serves five churches.

Please pray for our co-workers, they are all ladies as no men will serve. Please pray that there will be unity, as there is some gossip and empire building amongst them.

Please pray for the men in the church, there are only a few, but they are reluctant to serve in leadership.

We have only two true Christian couples in church, me and my wife and another couple, who are in marital strife. Virtually all the sisters have husbands who are not believers. Please pray that these husbands would come to faith.

Please pray for the next generation, the children and grandchildren of our church members, need to hear the gospel. Please pray that the family altar would become a central focus for all homes.

Continue to pray for the areas we visited in Sichuan province, the three cities of Chongqing, Chengdu and Libin

Please pray for the new believers, one mother has a son who won't go to school, playing computer games all day, many challenges face us every day.

Please pray for many opportunities to reach out as we approach passion week.

Please pay for more students to come to my Englis class, both online and in person.

We have an exciting development coming up, more details later, please pray we might be able to get this into operation.

We want to come back to the UK this summer and would be happy to come to your church, we would also need some accommodation, if you would like us to come and share then please let us know.

Continue to pray for China, the harvest is white for harvest.