Seattle
✟908,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
1) Yet both parties mistrusted the software
Not relevant to the courts.

2) Comparisons were comparing data after the fact, data possibly already manipulated. This was the complaint of both parties over the last 18 years.

I print a picture and compare it to what is on my computer screen. Perfect match. Yet I previously manipulated the image to create both digital and print image.

That is not how it works. The data and paper ballots match. The only way that can be and for there to be fraud is every person who voted missed that the paper ballots did not contain their correct vote.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then what are the use of warrants?
To look for evidence when there is a "reasonable suspicion" there is something to find. Not,"I think those crooked Democrats are up to no good".

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is not how it works.
If that is what you want to believe that is ok.
Ever notice when it comes to software manipulation and trust how for over 25 years Microsoft had nothing but trouble getting people to trust their upgrades? They finally overcame that by giving us one we have no choice but to accept as they upgrade to their hearts content leaving us no choice. Doesn't mean people like the idea though. But here all MS had to do in the first place was make their hardware a political issue and people would have defended it right away. lol

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not,"I think those crooked Democrats are up to no good".
I agree and the same thing they previously said about the Reps. One would think ALL the people would want the matter cleared up instead of once again falling for the old lets take sides in a divisive game. They see the people coming every time. So predicable.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree and the same thing they previously said about the Reps. One would think ALL the people would want the matter cleared up instead of once again falling for the old lets take sides in a divisive game. Dumb.
So far, the audits and recounts have been consistent that there was a typical amount of human error and fraud. Nothing indicates the election wasn't lawfully carried out.

Got no problem with legislatures reviewing their individual state's processes and making whatever changes might be indicated. Got no problem with prosecuting illegal election activity.

But that should be an ongoing thing anyway.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Interesting how many changes and losses of freedom linked to a reset, have been linked to the virus. A shame the cause of so much pain and damage can be taken advantage of and accepted.
Interesting how a public health crisis is being turned into political hay.

• Winner
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But that should be an ongoing thing anyway.
Agreed. So why the politically advantaged speed bumps? This should be an issue of the people, not befitting parties. People keep forgetting who is supposed to serve who. People supporting the parties are acting in servitude instead of the other way around.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Agreed. So why the politically advantaged speed bumps? This should be an issue of the people, not befitting parties. People keep forgetting who is supposed to serve who. People supporting the parties are acting in servitude instead of the other way around.
The loser cried like a baby even before he lost. That's what happened. Then he lied incessantly for two months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't just talking about them...GOP thought it was fraudulent as well...
Much more so after Trump lost. And he incessantly lied about the election and what was possible to do about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Here ya go...

Those who don't believe that Election Tampering exists...not many!

Poll: 70 percent of Republicans don’t think the election was free and fair

Right---like I said---repeat a lie often enough and people start to believe it.

On election night in 2012, when President Barack Obama was reelected, Trump said that the election was a "total sham" and a "travesty," while also making the claim that the United States is "not a democracy" after Obama secured his victory.

Trump even wrote on Twitter, "We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

When he ran to become the Republican Party nominee in 2016, he attempted to cast doubt on the election process. Trump said he did not lose the Iowa caucuses in 2016 to then candidate Sen. Ted Cruz, because he "stole it."

"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump wrote on Twitter at the time.

He also wrote, "Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."

Cruz was the clear victor for the Republican Iowa caucus in 2016, as he defeated Trump by three percentage points.

In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump wanted to cast doubt on the results by tweeting, "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD," without providing any evidence for the claim.

Even after the election ended and it was clear that Clinton had lost and conceded victory to Trump, the president didn't stop lamenting over the election he had won. He quickly made the claim that he also won the popular vote over Clinton, which is something that did not happen.

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," said Trump.

The president lost the popular vote to Clinton by nearly 3 million votes, and there was no evidence of voter fraud then, just as there is no evidence of voter fraud now.

Fast forward to today, Trump took to his favorite platform, just moments before major media outlets had projected Biden the winner in this year's election, and falsely tweeted, "I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT!"

That tweet was flagged by Twitter because Trump was not declared the victor, and because for months since his rally on Aug. 17 in Oshkosh, Wisconsin -- when he famously said, "The only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged" -- Trump has been attempting to cast doubt on the American electoral process.

Trump continued to attack mail-in ballots and absentee ballots well into the fall months so that when the ballots were to be tabulated, he could cast doubt and speculate that he was the victim of fraud due to the vote-by-mail system.

On Twitter, the day after Election Day, as Biden's lead was becoming more evident in several states, Trump tweeted, "They are finding Biden votes all over the place — in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. So bad for our Country!'

The next day, the president made the claim that he has always said mail-in ballots are not to be trusted.

"I've been talking about mail-in voting for a long time. It's -- it's really destroyed our system. It's a corrupt system. And it makes people corrupt even if they aren't by nature, but they become corrupt; it's too easy. They want to find out how many votes they need, and then they seem to be able to find them. They wait and wait and then they find them," Trump said two days after Election Day.

Trump's words to live by:

Trump: “When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even.”
  • Jesus: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Much more so after Trump lost. And he incessantly lied about the election and what was possible to do about it.
So if the Dems thought that it was fraudulent then...why not have some sort of public spectacle of a trial or investigation into it all?

What would it hurt?

• Agree
Reactions: timothyu
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Biden is going to have to listen to fraudulent Election his entire presidency... unless he has a real investigation happen.

Then on top of this he's going to have to listen to all sorts of claims about his stoned letch of a son selling the Whitehouse.
Biden is President, not a state legislature. The states have the responsiblity to mop their own floors. The DOJ has responsibility if any federal crimes were committed. Trump diehards would not be satisfied even if the Republican Director of the DOJ said their was no evidence of widespread fraud.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So if the Dems thought that it was fraudulent then...why not have some sort of public spectacle of a trial or investigation into it all?

What would it hurt?
There is going to be a trial in the Senate, LOL.

Otherwise who do you want to put on trial?

And all Dems don't believe the election was fraudulent, so that is a lie. No poll said that.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is going to be a trial in the Senate, LOL.

Otherwise who do you want to put on trial?

And all Dems don't believe the election was fraudulent, so that is a lie. No poll said that.
The poll I linked to said over 30% of Dems believed it was fraudulent after the election vx 50% before the election.

Upvote 0