up there
✟307,381.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Biden is going to have to listen to fraudulent Election his entire presidency... unless he has a real investigation happen.
No different than the last four years. It's all theatrics. Keeps the peasants from interfering with the real business of power.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The poll I linked to said over 30% of Dems believed it was fraudulent after the election vx 50% before the election.

The simple fact is this will never change...in 2020 trump certainly primed the pump, though given his pattern of behavior people should have been aware of his lies. ( How much fraud did his kobach led commission find from 2016?) The fact also remains that there has never been a federal or state investigation that has come remotely close to demonstrating widespread voter fraud. ( Again, the American citizenry probably pays little attention to the various findings...people just like to complain!

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Informative
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks, but I was interested in the 35% of democrats who think there was fraud.

This equates to 14% not trusting the results which is the highest in that article you linked. But the same article also states over 90% of democrats think the election was free and fair.
Read it again... for whatever reason my phone won't highlight and copy the pertinent section.

Upvote 0

adrianmonk

Recursive Algorithm
Jan 14, 2008
Seattle, WA
✟218,197.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Read it again... for whatever reason my phone won't highlight and copy the pertinent section.

I did, the only reference to 35% is the following line.

Following the news, 70 percent of Republicans now say they don’t believe the 2020 election was free and fair, a stark rise from the 35 percent of GOP voters who held similar beliefs before the election.

Do you mean this line ?

Ninety percent of Democrats now say the election was free and fair, up from 52 percent before Nov. 3 who thought it would be.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So if the Dems thought that it was fraudulent then...why not have some sort of public spectacle of a trial or investigation into it all?

What would it hurt?
If the result came back neg, the Trump people wouldnt change their tune one bit. It would be "fake investigation!" from them and all their shady media bubble outlets.

Its a giant waste of time just designed to "keep doubt alive" and delegitimize the winner, when doubt is stone cold dead to anyone paying attention.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
You have an overwhelming majority of people who believe Trump's claims about fraud despite the court cases.
Even a large portion of Dems believe that they won by fraud but don't care because they like/agree with the side who won.

No, you don't. You have an underwhelming minority of people that have been convinced by Trump that there was fraud. Definitely not a majority of people nor a large portion of democrats.

Making up facts to support your position doesn't actually support your position.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
NewBiden is going to have to listen to fraudulent Election his entire presidency... unless he has a real investigation happen.

Oh, please. Trump supporter wanted the recounts, then the recounts didn’t show fraud. They wanted the court cases, then the courts kicked them out. They wanted the signature audit, until the signature audit validated the result.

There will always be some percentage that will simply not accept Biden won fair, and I frankly don’t care. They spent four years telling me they didn’t care what I think, now I’m supposed to care what they think? Nope.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So if the Dems thought that it was fraudulent then...why not have some sort of public spectacle of a trial or investigation into it all?

What would it hurt?

Pop History quiz!

When Hillary Clinton lost the election in 2016, even though she won the popular vote (instead of the electoral), did the Democrats.....

A. Accept the results of the election and move on.

or...

B. Loudly proclaim election fraud over and over again, challenge the results in states they lost and demand recount after recount, and go to court over 60 times (including the Supreme Court) to demand the election be overturned in their favor.

-- A2SG, no peeking at your neighbor's answers......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

xser88

Jan 7, 2019
Fontana
✟130,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
White Christians are extremely hasiatant to focus on America's documented history involving conservative whites and Republicans long history of voter suppression of black and other minorities. Voter fraud is extremely rare, who is willing to go to prison for 5 years for one vote? Study after study show voter fraud is almost non-existent, while voter suppression is still a huge issue. Laws had to be created to stop conservative whites from surppressing the black vote. This is historical truth.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,435.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
If that is what you want to believe that is ok.

Believe is for things taken on faith. Things that can be demonstrated are accepted.

Ever notice when it comes to software manipulation and trust how for over 25 years Microsoft had nothing but trouble getting people to trust their upgrades? They finally overcame that by giving us one we have no choice but to accept as they upgrade to their hearts content leaving us no choice. Doesn't mean people like the idea though. But here all MS had to do in the first place was make their hardware a political issue and people would have defended it right away. lol

Microsoft is a software company and non of this nonsensical spiel has anything to do with the known mechanism of voting machines.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Making up facts to support your position doesn't actually support your position
Making up facts is the goal, the end; this is what “secular faith” is, “repeat what I’m told to repeat and eventually it’ll become reality”.
Donald J Trump would be the Pope if this were an actual “religion”.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟142,885.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
White Christians are extremely hasiatant to focus on America's documented history involving conservative whites and Republicans long history of voter suppression of black and other minorities. Voter fraud is extremely rare, who is willing to go to prison for 5 years for one vote? Study after study show voter fraud is almost non-existent, while voter suppression is still a huge issue. Laws had to be created to stop conservative whites from surppressing the black vote. This is historical truth.
“Republicans” though correct for the last 40 years, could be styled Democrats before that...it is the “white conservative” part that you want.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes something like 80% of Republicans believed that fraud got Biden elected but it was the 35% of Democrats that believed it that was really shocking.

It's sad.

You know what is sadder? For the past four years, the Republican Party and a good portion of Evangelical America refused to hold the POTUS accountable for his behavior and deceit. We witnessed the consequences on January 6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,237.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's interesting. Do you have any stats? I've moved every few years throughout my life and so have re-registered frequently, but never at a DMV. When I have gotten a new driver's license I never had to prove I was a citizen--now, with "Real ID" it's different, but I don't even have one of those yet. No, there are enough holes in that system to drive a truck through, and it's interesting that the Right doesn't really care.

Especially if it's an ID that some people don't necessarily have and might have a hard time getting.

In Texas and Illinois (at least), you can register to vote when you get/renew your drivers license or state ID:

registering to vote when getting your license - Google Search

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In Texas and Illinois (at least), you can register to vote when you get/renew your drivers license or state ID:

registering to vote when getting your license - Google Search
Same in PA. It's an option you can select when you get your DL. It just asks you a couple extra questions (i.e. you certify that you are a citizen and not otherwise legally barred from voting). When you change your address on your license online, it asks if you want to have the system automatically submit an voter registration update.

Upvote 0