Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe that is what happened. They waited so long for something new to happen in the media they all went mad.

And what happened? The show got cancelled. Now, even as some are getting ready to watch the new season's show, others are demanding the old show come back instead.

-- A2SG, guess some prefer reruns instead of trying something new.....

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,281.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And what happened? The show got cancelled.
As they all do.

Now, even as some are getting ready to watch the new season's show, others are demanding the old show come back instead.
Typical. And the critics of the old show will bring it up every day for years to come.

The whole nation would be better off turning it all off permanently and go back to living wholesome lives. Who cares if it puts the critics and actors out of jobs or the limelight.

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
As they all do.

Typical. And the critics of the old show will bring it up every day for years to come.

The whole nation would be better off turning it all off permanently and go back to living wholesome lives. Who cares if it puts the critics and actors out of jobs or the limelight.

But....but....what else are we going to watch when we eat dinner?

-- A2SG, though...if you're interested in reading a good book, I could recommend one.....

Upvote 0

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I suppose now that they have Doctor Who it would be a better watch than the theatrics the pundits and politicians try and pass off as realistic over the decades.

I would pay money for a shot of Trump regenerating like that bit they did with Tony Blair a few years back.

-- A2SG, no backsies.......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums