Georgia
✟3,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Pennsylvania, All counties, All New voting machines 2020 (various companies)
www.inquirer.com/politics/pennsylvania/pa-new-voting-machines-for-2020-with-paper-trails-20200101.html

Georgia, All counties, All New voting machines 2020.. Dominion Voting Systems
Georgia bets on new voting system amid high-stakes election

Georgia election official: Machine glitch caused by last-minute vendor upload

Michigan, Antrim County, Dominion Voting Systems' voting machines glitch that caused massive errors in unofficial election results. In this one case a republican stronghold flipped democrat, raised suspicions, which led to an investigation.
Michigan: Failure updating software caused Antrim County vote glitch

Arizona, Maricopa County, Dominion Voting Systems New voting machines for 2020 election. Only county, Maricopa county
Maricopa Co. approves $6.1 million contract to update vote-counting system
https://azsos.gov/sites/default/files/2020_0709_Election_Cycle_Voting_Equipment.

Texas rejects Dominion Voting Systems, Black Sharpies caused ballots to be kicked out or confused the scanner
https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/sysexam/jan2019-hurley.pdf

Serves more than 40% of US voters
About - Dominion Voting

Traditional paper ballots seem to work fine with observers, no need for technology.

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pennsylvania, All counties, All New voting machines 2020 (various companies)
www.inquirer.com/politics/pennsylvania/pa-new-voting-machines-for-2020-with-paper-trails-20200101.html

Georgia, All counties, All New voting machines 2020.. Dominion Voting Systems
Georgia bets on new voting system amid high-stakes election

Georgia election official: Machine glitch caused by last-minute vendor upload

Michigan, Antrim County, Dominion Voting Systems' voting machines glitch that caused massive errors in unofficial election results. In this one case a republican stronghold flipped democrat, raised suspicions, which led to an investigation.
Michigan: Failure updating software caused Antrim County vote glitch

Arizona, Maricopa County, Dominion Voting Systems New voting machines for 2020 election. Only county, Maricopa county
Maricopa Co. approves $6.1 million contract to update vote-counting system
https://azsos.gov/sites/default/files/2020_0709_Election_Cycle_Voting_Equipment.

Texas rejects Dominion Voting Systems, Black Sharpies caused ballots to be kicked out or confused the scanner
https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/sysexam/jan2019-hurley.pdf

Serves more than 40% of US voters
About - Dominion Voting

Traditional paper ballots seem to work fine with observers, no need for technology.

I find it odd that the mistakes are always in Biden's favor. Some people call them mistakes but I prefer flat out fraud.

Upvote 0

ChristianK

Jul 25, 2020
Georgia
✟3,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Maricopa County in Arizona all flipped and all introduced new electronic voting systems for this election 2020. The American vote is being silenced by Dominion Voting Systems. Check their map in the last link to see where they hold power.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,181,695.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well worth the watch.

The Democrates have been getting legislation pushed through in the critical states in order to pave the way for massive election fraud. They have been planning for this election for the last 4 years.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well worth the watch.

The Democrates have been getting legislation pushed through in the critical states in order to pave the way for massive election fraud. They have been planning for this election for the last 4 years.

Provide the evidence that fraud took place or just accept that Trump lost and is behaving like a sore loser.

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I find it odd that the mistakes are always in Biden's favor. Some people call them mistakes but I prefer flat out fraud.

Prefer what you want, but it's not going to change the outcome of a legally-conducted election: Joe Biden will be the next President!

• Agree
Reactions: Archivist
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Maricopa County in Arizona all flipped and all introduced new electronic voting systems for this election 2020. The American vote is being silenced by Dominion Voting Systems. Check their map in the last link to see where they hold power.

Oh, now I understand... "The American vote is being silenced by Dominion Voting Systems" is an unsubstantiated attempt to cloud an election that Biden/Harris clearly won. You cite two states and one county to try to prove your rumor. Really?

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Tech experts have been saying this for years. Paper ballots have the big advantage that you can recount them if there's suspicion of an error. There's no way computer error or hacks can affect the ballots. They can affect the machines used to count them, but it's easy to check whether that has happened.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Tech experts have been saying this for years. Paper ballots have the big advantage that you can recount them if there's suspicion of an error. There's no way computer error or hacks can affect the ballots. They can affect the machines used to count them, but it's easy to check whether that has happened.

Where I live, we vote on paper ballots that are then scanned by machines.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Where I live, we vote on paper ballots that are then scanned by machines.
I don’t know how careful your staff are, but that would let you test the scanner by trying a random sample of the ballots, which you count by hand. So that is fine with me. Some non computer voting machines may be OK too.

Its perfectly possible to have reliable computer code. But that requires careful auditing and testing of the code. As I understand it most voting machines don’t follow the practices you would need to be confident in their accuracy.

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don’t know how careful your staff are, but that would let you test the scanner by trying a random sample of the ballots, which you count by hand. So that is fine with me. Some non computer voting machines may be OK too.

Its perfectly possible to have reliable computer code. But that requires careful auditing and testing of the code. As I understand it most voting machines don’t follow the practices you would need to be confident in their accuracy.

Then your understanding is flawed. Voting machines and the methodology used are vigorously tested. Doesn't that seem obvious?

Reactions: JimR-OCDS
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

There are election officials from both sides, Democrat and Republican who check the scanners before, during and after the election.

We do the same. Vote on paper and then feed it into the scanner ourselves.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The software is reviewed by both Democrats and Republicans before their use. If they were flawed, they would be rejected by the election commission.
No. The software is developed by companies, and typically can't be audited. It has been rejected by a number of states, e.g. Texas. Problems aren't necessarily due to political bias. There are lots of ways in which you can get bad software.

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No. The software is developed by companies, and typically can't be audited. It has been rejected by a number of states, e.g. Texas. Problems aren't necessarily due to political bias. There are lots of ways in which you can get bad software.

The software is audited by the election commission and reviewed by officials of both parties.

They wouldn't accept the software if there was a suspicion that it's flawed or tampered with.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trump wants to place doubt into the minds of Americans so that they will not accept the legitimacy of the election.

This is pure evil !

Upvote 0