Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I won't put all of them here, just a few of them.
1. The lie that fraud changed the outcome of the 2020 election, that Trump “had actually won,” and that the election was “stolen.” (Pages 1 and 40-41 of the indictment)
Trump’s claim of a stolen election whose winner was determined by massive fraud was (and continues to be) his overarching lie about the election. The indictment asserts that Trump knew as early as 2020 that his narrative was false – and had been told as such by numerous senior officials in his administration and allies outside the federal government – but persisted in deploying it anyway, including on January 6 itself.​
2. The lie that fake pro-Trump Electoral College electors in seven states were legitimate electors. (Pages 5 and 26)
The indictment alleges that Trump and his alleged co-conspirators “organized” the phony slates of electors and then “caused” the slates to be transmitted to Vice President Mike Pence and other government officials to try to get them counted on January 6, the day Congress met to count the electoral votes.​
3. The lie that the Justice Department had identified significant concerns that may have affected the outcome of the election. (Pages 6 and 27)
Attorney General William Barr and other top Justice Department officials had told Trump that his claims of major fraud had proved to be untrue. But the indictment alleges that Trump still sought to have the Justice Department “make knowingly false claims of election fraud to officials in the targeted states through a formal letter under the Acting Attorney General’s signature, thus giving the Defendant’s lies the backing of the federal government and attempting to improperly influence the targeted states to replace legitimate Biden electors with the Defendant’s.”​
6. The lie that Georgia had thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead people. (Pages 8 and 16)
The indictment notes that Georgia’s top elections official – Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger – a republican – explained to Trump in a phone call on January 2, 2021 that this claim was false, but that Trump repeated it in his January 6 rally speech anyway. Raffensperger said in the phone call and then in a January 6 letter to Congress that just two potential dead-voter cases had been discovered in the state; Raffensperger said in late 2021 that the total had been updated and stood at four.​
7. The lie that Pennsylvania had 205,000 more votes than voters. (Pages 8 and 20)
The indictment notes that Trump’s acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue had both told him that this claim was false, but he kept making it anyway – including in the January 6 rally speech.​
11. The lie that voting machines in swing states had switched votes from Trump to Biden. (Page 9)
This is a reference to false conspiracy theories about Dominion Voting Systems machines, which Trump kept repeating long after it was thoroughly debunked by his own administration’s election cybersecurity security arm and many others. The indictment says, “The Defendant’s Attorney General, Acting Attorney General, and Acting Deputy Attorney General all had explained to him that this was false, and numerous recounts and audits had confirmed the accuracy of voting machines.”​
12. The lie that Dominion machines had been involved in “massive election fraud.” (Page 12)
The indictment notes that Trump, on Twitter, promoted a lawsuit filed by an alleged co-conspirator, whom CNN has identified as lawyer Sidney Powell, that alleged “massive election fraud” involving Dominion – even though, the indictment says, Trump privately acknowledged to advisors that the claims were “unsupported” and told them Powell sounded “crazy.”​
privacy policy.​

History will not be kind to Donald Trump

Enahs4Him

Covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2011
U.S.
✟95,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

I won't put all of them here, just a few of them.
1. The lie that fraud changed the outcome of the 2020 election, that Trump “had actually won,” and that the election was “stolen.” (Pages 1 and 40-41 of the indictment)
Trump’s claim of a stolen election whose winner was determined by massive fraud was (and continues to be) his overarching lie about the election. The indictment asserts that Trump knew as early as 2020 that his narrative was false – and had been told as such by numerous senior officials in his administration and allies outside the federal government – but persisted in deploying it anyway, including on January 6 itself.​
2. The lie that fake pro-Trump Electoral College electors in seven states were legitimate electors. (Pages 5 and 26)
The indictment alleges that Trump and his alleged co-conspirators “organized” the phony slates of electors and then “caused” the slates to be transmitted to Vice President Mike Pence and other government officials to try to get them counted on January 6, the day Congress met to count the electoral votes.​
3. The lie that the Justice Department had identified significant concerns that may have affected the outcome of the election. (Pages 6 and 27)
Attorney General William Barr and other top Justice Department officials had told Trump that his claims of major fraud had proved to be untrue. But the indictment alleges that Trump still sought to have the Justice Department “make knowingly false claims of election fraud to officials in the targeted states through a formal letter under the Acting Attorney General’s signature, thus giving the Defendant’s lies the backing of the federal government and attempting to improperly influence the targeted states to replace legitimate Biden electors with the Defendant’s.”​
6. The lie that Georgia had thousands of ballots cast in the names of dead people. (Pages 8 and 16)
The indictment notes that Georgia’s top elections official – Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger – a republican – explained to Trump in a phone call on January 2, 2021 that this claim was false, but that Trump repeated it in his January 6 rally speech anyway. Raffensperger said in the phone call and then in a January 6 letter to Congress that just two potential dead-voter cases had been discovered in the state; Raffensperger said in late 2021 that the total had been updated and stood at four.​
7. The lie that Pennsylvania had 205,000 more votes than voters. (Pages 8 and 20)
The indictment notes that Trump’s acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue had both told him that this claim was false, but he kept making it anyway – including in the January 6 rally speech.​
11. The lie that voting machines in swing states had switched votes from Trump to Biden. (Page 9)
This is a reference to false conspiracy theories about Dominion Voting Systems machines, which Trump kept repeating long after it was thoroughly debunked by his own administration’s election cybersecurity security arm and many others. The indictment says, “The Defendant’s Attorney General, Acting Attorney General, and Acting Deputy Attorney General all had explained to him that this was false, and numerous recounts and audits had confirmed the accuracy of voting machines.”​
12. The lie that Dominion machines had been involved in “massive election fraud.” (Page 12)
The indictment notes that Trump, on Twitter, promoted a lawsuit filed by an alleged co-conspirator, whom CNN has identified as lawyer Sidney Powell, that alleged “massive election fraud” involving Dominion – even though, the indictment says, Trump privately acknowledged to advisors that the claims were “unsupported” and told them Powell sounded “crazy.”​

History will not be kind to Donald Trump
History will not be kind to Trump-maybe? But it pales in comparison to the filth, trash, and sin that has been endorsed by Biden and the democrats. Trump is not a globalist, and that is why he is so hated. It has nothing to do with his arrogance or attitude, or "crimes.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
History will not be kind to Trump-maybe? But it pales in comparison to the filth, trash, and sin that has been endorsed by Biden and the democrats. Trump is not a globalist, and that is why he is so hated. It has nothing to do with his arrogance or attitude, or "crimes.

"Globalist"? If you mean a rules-based international order, instead of the strong dominating the weak, that is perfectly just. If you don't mean that, then perhaps this belongs in "Conspiracy Theory"?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ahh, yeah, Trump is a globalist. He has had business all over the world.

He has earned the criticism he has received. His petty name-calling is childish. His birtherism back in 2014 - 2015 was racist and disgusting. His comments about women were shameful. The hate that came from his office toward the 'others' (Muslims, Mexicans, and yeah, many blacks) has made the political situation worse. The behavior and lying that Trump did regarding the 2020 election was more than sad. He is not above the law and needs to answer for what he did.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
President Biden is much worse at being President than Donald Trump was at being President?

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
History will not be kind to Trump-maybe? But it pales in comparison to the filth, trash, and sin that has been endorsed by Biden and the democrats.
But more importantly, what about Hillary's emails or Obama's birth certificate, right?

Come on, let's try to be serious and keep this thread on track rather than bring up unrelated nonsense Fox News talking points.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
History will not be kind to Trump-maybe?
I read the most fascinating fan fiction on CF
But it pales in comparison to the filth, trash, and sin that has been endorsed by Biden and the democrats.
Rwarr! All culture war, all the time, because we don't have any ideas.
Trump is not a globalist, and that is why he is so hated.
Is this code for him not being Jewish? If so, wait until I tell you about Jerod and Ivanka. And, no. Most people opposed to him don't hate him because that would require an emotional investment they aren't willing to make.
It has nothing to do with his arrogance or attitude, or "crimes.
It has EVERYTHING to do with his arrogance, attitude and criminal activity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,262,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I read the most fascinating fan fiction on CF

Rwarr! All culture war, all the time, because we don't have any ideas.

You just hit the nail on the head. White evangelicalism is an internal mess, philosophically speaking. It's been attacked vigorously, not just from a rational-empiricist perspective, but also from existential philosophy, and even to an extent, through phenomenology and sociology (we can look at their religious ideas and cultural values, deconstruct them, even without appealing to the supernatural or transcendent claims). So they have set themselves on using politics, often mean-spiritedly and destructively, as the means by which they try desperately to hold onto hegemony.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

nm

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its best to say nothing at all. The moment you said this look what happened. The kicker is most its ok but do not know the law. Knowing how they are trying to rush through speaks allot and the kicker is no matter what happens its far from over. See it will get kick up to another court where again no matter what will get kicked up to the SC. But one of these cases ..to prove president Trump new he lost. Biden agreed about Trump he was an illegitimate president as so many others said and Hillary said so many times. I just watched today all of them saying this.. anyone can.. its odd that those on the left do not say a word. Trump says the same thing how did he get treated? We can watch what Biden said done just that past 2 years again its on video yet it gets skipped over. So.. its no wroth it..

Side note? I am not sticking up for Trump.. I have said the same things for Biden, Hillary, Obama.. I don't let my personal feelings in this case rule me. Be nice if we said ..yeah Trump did this and that.. and Biden did this and that and needs to be held account able. But the moment HERE at this site you talk about Trump.. you have to .. thank you.. I will leave you be. No offense.. not talking about ANY person here..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Biden agreed about Trump he was an illegitimate president as so many others said and Hillary said so many times. I just watched today all of them saying this.. anyone can..
Then you’ll surely provide the link for us to do so.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Regarding number one of the OP, this is related:

Former Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday undermined a key pillar of his old boss’ defense in the special counsel’s probe into 2020 election interference, telling CNN’s Kaitlan Collins that Donald Trump “knew well he lost the election.”​
The former attorney general also described Trump’s alleged actions as detailed in the indictment as “nauseating” and “despicable,” saying on “The Source,” “someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”​
A central premise of the special counsel’s case is that Trump knew the election claims he was making were false after being told by several close aides that he had lost the election. Trump’s lawyers have argued that his statements were protected under the First Amendment, a position that Barr, in his first interview since Trump’s third indictment, said was not a valid argument.​
Barr seemed to defend Trump completely....till after the election and the last straw was Jan. 6th and the attack on the Capitol.
According to Barr, Trump knew he had lost.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Regarding number one of the OP, this is related:

Former Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday undermined a key pillar of his old boss’ defense in the special counsel’s probe into 2020 election interference, telling CNN’s Kaitlan Collins that Donald Trump “knew well he lost the election.”​
The former attorney general also described Trump’s alleged actions as detailed in the indictment as “nauseating” and “despicable,” saying on “The Source,” “someone who engaged in that kind of bullying about a process that is fundamental to our system and to our self-government shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”​
A central premise of the special counsel’s case is that Trump knew the election claims he was making were false after being told by several close aides that he had lost the election. Trump’s lawyers have argued that his statements were protected under the First Amendment, a position that Barr, in his first interview since Trump’s third indictment, said was not a valid argument.​
Barr seemed to defend Trump completely....till after the election and the last straw was Jan. 6th and the attack on the Capitol.
According to Barr, Trump knew he had lost.

...Barr was also interviewed on the PBS News Hour:

Q: Did he know he was lying about election fraud?

William Barr:
I don't — initially, I couldn't tell, and — but he didn't appear to really care about what the answers were. And he kept on repeating the same charges, even after other people sat down, walked him through them, and explained that there was no problem with those allegations.
And he kept on repeating them. He didn't really appear to care about the facts. But I have come to believe that he knew that he lost the election, because something I didn't know at the time when I was telling him that was that his own campaign was telling him that.
In fact, I was concerned at the time that maybe his campaign was feeding some of this stuff to him, but, on the contrary, I think everyone was telling him he lost.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

William Barr:
I don't — initially, I couldn't tell, and — but he didn't appear to really care about what the answers were. And he kept on repeating the same charges, even after other people sat down, walked him through them, and explained that there was no problem with those allegations.
And he kept on repeating them. He didn't really appear to care about the facts. But I have come to believe that he knew that he lost the election, because something I didn't know at the time when I was telling him that was that his own campaign was telling him that.
In fact, I was concerned at the time that maybe his campaign was feeding some of this stuff to him, but, on the contrary, I think everyone was telling him he lost.

This is what it looks like from the “outside” when someone is using “faith” wrongly.

Faith isn’t about denying reality, but accepting one’s own version of reality as really real, until the facts are presented that amend one’s beliefs.

Some might take this less of “denying the facts” than to championing the notion of “creating one’s own reality but big, really, really, Bigly.”

Like, God did.
He created all we can (and cannot perceive) out of nothing.
Just like Trump, creating an opening (out of a well run, free-and-fair election*), for how he could maybe stay in power.

No wonder they love him.

*this is the basis for most of the “normal-functioning-government = OUTRAGE!”, that we’ve witnessed of late.

This is the last edit I swear!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,751,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

William Barr:

Seems like Trump chose not to hear or acknowledge what was said if it didn't match what he wants to believe.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums