Mar 13, 2017
✟186,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you think the strategy is to lose all the lower court cases? So by losing he's actually winning....?

A simpler thing is actually happening. Their cases are weak; the claims they make can not be justified with evidence. This is why they are losing all of their cases. It's not a grand strategy or 10 dimensional chess. He simply lacks the evidence to support the claims being made and at the scale that would be required. The election wasn't stolen or cheated away from him - he simply lost. More people voted for the other guy.

Right, it's as simple as that, at this point, one is delusional to think otherwise.

It does kind of blow my mind as to WHY Trump, and his supporters are still wanting him to fight this. I never in my life, or perhaps many generations, that were that emphatic about this specific president, up to the point of undermining democracy. I mean, what's so great about him that people are insisting on him staying in office no matter what?

Why not just let it go? Trump won't let it go because he's got a lot lose once he becomes just a civilian come January 20th.

Upvote 0