• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Very thorough Aspie quiz.

catzetier

Jul 29, 2011
✟7,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your Aspie score: 119 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 78 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Well, at least I know that this quiz probably works! (I was diagnosed with Aspergers earlier this year and just did the quiz for fun.) However, I couldn't understand the graph (which was provided below this written result) at all. Anyone have a tip on how to read the thing?

Upvote 0

Love_Jesus

Allways seeking His will
Sep 22, 2011
London UK
✟8,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi

my step son has autisum, he wouldnt be able to understand a lot of questions.
but i thought i would give it a try myself and see what happens

my results on myself :
Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your Aspie score: 1 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 199 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

Upvote 0

jackmt

Dec 10, 2011
Missoula Montana
✟16,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi

my step son has autisum, he wouldnt be able to understand a lot of questions.
but i thought i would give it a try myself and see what happens

my results on myself :
Thank you for filling out this questionnaire.

Your Aspie score: 1 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 199 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

On the 50 question test I scored 42,42,and 43. I took it at different times after learning about AS. I took the longer one twice and as a percentage score in the same range. After much reading, and after a year of treatment, nothing underlying changed. But my ability to deal with my symptoms improved greatly. My daughter took the test and scored a 3/50.

I just took the long one for the 3rd time.
My Aspie score: 162/200
My NT score: 45/200
Very likely Aspie.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LovedSparrow

One Day at a Time
Jun 22, 2011
✟8,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your Aspie score: 119 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 78 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

Well, at least I know that this quiz probably works! (I was diagnosed with Aspergers earlier this year and just did the quiz for fun.) However, I couldn't understand the graph (which was provided below this written result) at all. Anyone have a tip on how to read the thing?

I was going to ask the same. I was like, cool graph.. but what does it mean?! ;)

Upvote 0

designer mom

Feb 21, 2012
✟9,555.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Your Aspie score: 122 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 91 of 200
You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

What does that mean? Could I be very slightly Aspie? Maybe I should mention this to my therapist...I had no idea, I was just on here doing research on my (most likely) Aspie hubby. Hmm maybe that's why I find him so attractive...

Upvote 0

jackmt

Dec 10, 2011
Missoula Montana
✟16,271.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I was going to ask the same. I was like, cool graph.. but what does it mean?! ;)

To understand the graph, split it in two. Each section has its complement directly opposite it. The 2 together will add up to the maximum score. I don't recall the numbers, but if the max score in any subset was 10 and you scored 8 in one, you scored 2 in its complement. It is just a visual aid in understanding your scores relative to an idealized norm.

Upvote 0