• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Very thorough Aspie quiz.

Matariki

Love the Lord with all your heart, soul and MIND
Jan 24, 2011
New Zealand
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm already diagnosed with Aspergers, but I took the test anyway.

Your Aspie score: 140 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 75 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

poly12c.php

Upvote 0

Intellectual-Christian

Intellectual Christian Geek
Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
✟7,659.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I discovered this quiz a couple years ago and dug up the results. I took it just after the possibility of having Asperger's was presented to me. Here were the results:

Your Aspie score: 158 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 37 of 200

Upvote 0

lonebunny

Mar 28, 2011
✟7,611.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
some of the questions were completely mystifying to him (teenager w/ verbal difficulties), and some would ask what other people thought, as though Aspies actually CAN guess at what other people think. He and I both scored (as we knew) as Aspies. It's a wonder we haven't killed each other off yet . . .

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I seem to remember taking the test before, and scoring Aspie, but I don't remember the specific count, or if I posted my score here or at another site. :confused: Might that say it all?

Anyway:

Your Aspie score: 135 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 83 of 200

It will be 11:30 PM tonight before hubby is home from work, so I won't ask him to take the test until he's rested. Possibly back soon with his scores.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hubby just took the test:

Your Aspie score: 111 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 67 of 200

We went through the varying areas. It looks as if we are both Aspies, as I suspected, but it affects us in different ways.

Upvote 0

Psalm13_5-6

Mar 24, 2011
✟7,657.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Your Aspie score: 131 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 72 of 200

How accurate is this thing? I was thinking I just had severe social phobia and some type of undiagnosed neurological disorder but maybe it's been this all along.

I was diagnosed as suffering from Social Phobia/Avoidant Personality Disorder and then later on as having major depression.

Your Aspie score: 136 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 72 of 200
(I don't have enough posts to include the image)

I've had people comment on my facial expression so much, people seem to get upset at it in fact. It really distresses me. I try to arrange my face in (what I hope) is a pleasant way. But the reactions say I'm unsuccessful.

That question "Do you have problems recognizing faces (prosopagnosia)?" struck me. While I think my recognition is okay/so-so, my ability to "see" faces seems impaired. To me, its as if people who I don't know well faces are blurred out. At one point, I had my eyes tested because I thought that was the problem but my eyesight (at that age anyway) was really good.

I think there might be some overlap between social phobia and Aspergers. I also know I have met other people with social phobia and feel different from them and have had a few of them comment that there is "something else wrong with me".

Last year my husband said I acted a little like the father in the movie "Dear John" who (if I recall correctly) had either Autism or Aspergers.

I wonder if its possible to have a "touch" of Aspergers?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bryne

Simul Justus et Peccator
Mar 30, 2011
Utah
✟16,817.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Your Aspie score: 59 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 163 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

I am surprised that my score is as neurotypical as it is. I kind of expected to be somewhere in the middle. Maybe my weirdness just doesn't show up on an aspie quiz. I have generalized anxiety disorder and panic disorder and I don't do well socially at all.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Your Aspie score: 29 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 170 of 200
You are very likely neurotypical

... I am so boring.
That's okay... We need your "normalness" in order to establish our weirdness. :p

The harmony doesn't work, if nobody sings the melody... ;)

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's okay... We need your "normalness" in order to establish our weirdness. :p

The harmony doesn't work, if nobody sings the melody... ;)

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ultraviolet

Apr 19, 2011
✟7,633.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i have aspergers, but yea i wont even post my results. ive taken this same test several times, the results seem to be more related to how content i am with having aspergers at that moment than they are related to how "aspergers" I am.

like, if i believe that my diagnosis is right, then i am more likely to answer questions with what an aspergers person would typically put for that question simply because the label aspergers has made me believe that i have specific traits. like if they ask "do u look other people in the eye" , i would answer "no" without even trying to think if i look people in the eye or not, id simply say no because that is what the aspergers diagnosis said i am.

on the days i think im normal , the results usually reflect that . ive taken the test a few times.

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟839,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here's mine:

Your Aspie score: 143 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 76 of 200

I am not officially diagnosed though as I grew up before all this information became available. I was just considered to be odd, shy and had a temper. :confused:

I was the kid who always heard, "You're weird, I don't want to play with you," at recess, or "Ewwww, don't sit with ME!" in the cafeteria or on the bus. It doesn't bother me as much now, because I know there is a reason I was "weird." Although on one hand I wish I had been diagnosed earlier, in other ways it's good I wasn't, because my mother would have taken it to mean "handicapped," and there would have been all kinds of hovering and overprotectiveness. I get that enough as it is. :)

Upvote 0

TalusJumper

May 1, 2011
✟7,656.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Although on one hand I wish I had been diagnosed earlier, in other ways it's good I wasn't, because my mother would have taken it to mean "handicapped," and there would have been all kinds of hovering and overprotectiveness. I get that enough as it is. :)

Interesting- my parents were fairly distant and I have learned to be completely self-sufficient without them since I was in my teens. If they would've found out back then, they just would have lived in denial anyways.

Our son is now 19 and has PDD-NOS (he is basically autistic but doesn't fit DSM-IV criteria) and needs assistance from us here at home. To this day, my mom still says he is just immature. :o

Upvote 0