Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heres my vent for right now: Okay, when you park in the middle of the parking lot next to no cars, and it's practically empty anyhow, and you go into the store, when you come back out someone is parking next to you. Not just parking next to you but practically on top of you. You have the whole parking lot people. lol If you're parking next to another car for safety, don't you think it's best to park near a bunch of cars instead of one car wayy out? Rawr! lol

Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

Heres my vent for right now: Okay, when you park in the middle of the parking lot next to no cars, and it's practically empty anyhow, and you go into the store, when you come back out someone is parking next to you. Not just parking next to you but practically on top of you. You have the whole parking lot people. lol If you're parking next to another car for safety, don't you think it's best to park near a bunch of cars instead of one car wayy out? Rawr! lol

How about when there's an open table with a ton of empty chairs, and someone has to sit right near where you are. One time I was in a computer lab with my backpack on a table, and this guy comes over, passes by all these empty chairs, and sits right where my backpack is and - without asking beforehand - starts moving it. I was like, "Um...:| hello?"

Upvote 0

penNpaper

Keep on moving
Nov 14, 2006
Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced

Agreed. I also "love" when you park somewhere and when you get out from the store, you noticed another car parking next to you to the point where you can't open the Driver's side and you had to get into the car a "fun" way lo

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How about when there's an open table with a ton of empty chairs, and someone has to sit right near where you are. One time I was in a computer lab with my backpack on a table, and this guy comes over, passes by all these empty chairs, and sits right where my backpack is and - without asking beforehand - starts moving it. I was like, "Um...:| hello?"
That's so rude!
This sort of goes along with it, I hate when I shop and I'm browsing and someone just *has* to reach over me to get something that they can easily either say excuse me, or wait for it. lol

Upvote 0
R

Riot Riot Riot

Maybe I'm all alone in thinking this way, but it's just my opinion: While I'm thankful to be an American, I sort of get sick of seeing "God bless America" plastered everywhere. Honestly... we're the most 'blessed' country in the entire world. I'd rather see God bless all the other countries.
I'm not saying I don't want God's blessings, because I do, but I'd honestly like to see the stuff I take for granted every day go towards someone else who may not have anything.

Meh. Guess I'm just unpatriotic. I don't hate America, but I hate our superiority complex.

:sorry:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Maybe I'm all alone in thinking this way, but it's just my opinion: While I'm thankful to be an American, I sort of get sick of seeing "God bless America" plastered everywhere. Honestly... we're the most 'blessed' country in the entire world. I'd rather see God bless all the other countries.
I'm not saying I don't want God's blessings, because I do, but I'd honestly like to see the stuff I take for granted every day go towards someone else who may not have anything.

Meh. Guess I'm just unpatriotic. I don't hate America, but I hate our superiority complex.

:sorry:
Just wait until we either a) amass more of an empire and/or b)finally get a consul....er, president, who realizes that ultimate power is already at his feet.

Then it will be a fun time to be patriotic. :sorry:

Upvote 0

ProAntiRevolution

Mar 27, 2010
✟2,264.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Here's a vent:

I'm sick of seeing the US compared to the Roman Empire. If we were the Roman empire we wouldn't need years to beat some Muslims into submission. Granted half their populations might be dead, but if our armed forces were anything like the Roman legions you could dance through every corner of Iraq dressed like Uncle Sam and no one would even look at you funny.....

Upvote 0

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
It's our only real example of a powerful republic that invaded and conquered other nations, especially when they were considered "security risks" due to terrorism (aka Germania and Gaul).

Not exactly the greatest comparison, I'll admit. But historians go nuts when they see a few comparisons (related or not). :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

trentlogain2

good point.

Beth said:
You are not God.

yeah, no kidding. the whole point is that God is molding us into the image of Jesus Christ while we're here though. there's so much in the NT about separation from the tares and wheat to how Jesus has come to divide us from each other that's there's really no argument here.

Upvote 0