Youngstown
✟33,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
My vent is this: I'm tired of all my threads or posts becoming debate topics or drama. lol

*nods* :hug:

I'm sowwie Jen that it happens. I enjoy your threads :) it brings fun and awesomeness to Singles :D

God Bless,
Drew

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My vent, illustrated...

tumblr_ku76ccA75A1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
anyone can enter in any of the threads i make and feel free to derail/hijack all you want.
lol keep it in your threads then. Debate in the singles section is defined as two people keep telling their opinions over and over and it never ends it keeps going in a circle. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Fremdin

Contributor
Jan 26, 2008
✟17,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wish I could paint. I used to be good, I built my own canvases, I could do people wildlife abstract. I've been working all day on a building and I finally had to scrap it. I'm so disappointed in myself. Getting back into oil painting is harder than I thought. It took an hour just to decide on a color palate. After my vacation I'm gonna buy a huge canvas and start over, but I'm so frustrated right now. gggrrrrrrr.

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My actual vent.

I have gotten to the point of giving up. If it's not one thing it's another going bad in my life, I keep making mistakes and trying to fool myself into thinking God will guide me right, or God will help me at some point. Just doesn't work, I am pretty sure that I am not and probably never will be a Christian. I have never blamed God for this, I know that if He isn't there for me then it's probably something I've done or not done, who knows. At this point I'm wondering if God is even real, or if I have just been using the concept of salvation and God as a way to cope with my life.

I really think that this all started for the wrong reasons and all I did was fool myself into thinking there was something to God and Jesus. I was going through a lot of stuff at the time I thought I found Jesus, major life changes and a lot of chaos. I met a bunch of Christians that weren't like the others I had known before and I wanted what they had, that happy knowledge that there is someone out there looking after them and helping them do something with their lives. I didn't have that, it made me feel empty and made me think they had the answer. I'm pretty sure there is no answer, I don't know what they had but I don't think it's something I can have.

I really don't know what I believe anymore, or if it even really matters.

Upvote 0

Fremdin

Contributor
Jan 26, 2008
✟17,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Heres my vent for right now: Okay, when you park in the middle of the parking lot next to no cars, and it's practically empty anyhow, and you go into the store, when you come back out someone is parking next to you. Not just parking next to you but practically on top of you. You have the whole parking lot people. lol If you're parking next to another car for safety, don't you think it's best to park near a bunch of cars instead of one car wayy out? Rawr! lol

I do that just to annoy people with nice cars. I think it's especially funny if they parked really far away from the store so no one would park beside them it's ten times better if they double park do no one will park beside them. I'm willing to double park. I'm willing to park crocked. Then in store I walk around and smile to myself because it cracks me up. By the way, did I mention I'm a terrible person? Because I really am.

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to life, Nakor. It sucks. :\ But hey, at least I'm not the only person admitting to how much I get screwed over in my life. You've got people in the same situation. :)
Yeah, I know. I know it's my own doing though, sure family and gf's have had their share of messing me up, but I take responsibility for letting my life get this far.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, I know. I know it's my own doing though, sure family and gf's have had their share of messing me up, but I take responsibility for letting my life get this far.
For me it's not really my life getting so bad (since most of my challenges have pretty much been beyond my control), but it's continually getting snowed in on when I'm trying to shovel my way out. That really ticks me off.

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For me it's not really my life getting so bad (since most of my challenges have pretty much been beyond my control), but it's continually getting snowed in on when I'm trying to shovel my way out. That really ticks me off.
Yeah I've had a bit of that build up. I'm pretty sure mine are within my control it's just caring enough to fix it right now and figuring out how.

Upvote 0

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah I've had a bit of that build up. I'm pretty sure mine are within my control it's just caring enough to fix it right now and figuring out how.
Pick your poison: have a cigarette or a strong drink, and then try to put it all in focus. Write down all your problems. Then think of solutions. After you're done with that, reward yourself for it with another cigarette or another drink.

God, I really want a cigarette right now. :smoke: And I don't even smoke!

Upvote 0

Rory

The Dude abides...
Nov 16, 2005
So Cal
Visit site
✟14,911.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pick your poison: have a cigarette or a strong drink, and then try to put it all in focus. Write down all your problems. Then think of solutions. After you're done with that, reward yourself for it with another cigarette or another drink.

God, I really want a cigarette right now. :smoke: And I don't even smoke!
I smoke too much actually. And drinking, well I drink a decent amount, a few days a week, can't do too much more with the ex around. Can't wait to get out of here. bleh.

I've tried for the last few months to figure it out. Had a plan, messed it up at the last minute and now am in a worse position with no way to fix it short of a miracle. I doubt I'll be getting one since I'm not even sure they are possible anymore.

Upvote 0