✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So how is what I said dishonest?

I just read another article now of Brisbane man hospitalized due to blood clots from taking a vaccine (pfizer). So who is going to fork out all the hospital costs?

Why should I trust a product where the manufacturers have protection against liability?

See this is something I don't understand, if you have a defective product on the market, it gets recalled, but if a faulty product causes injury because of the way it was made, the manufacturer could be held liable.

But in the case of vaccines, if they cause injury, the manufactuers are not held liable, not only that the roll out still continues. Why is that?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Indeed, the end of the pandemic.
Really? You yourself said it is not 100% effective. That means they dont have a vaccine for it. What happened with the polio and smallpox vaccines? People stopped getting it. And you are so sad about your technology thing. Our technology isn't squat. We can't even duplicate the pyramids. Where is the cure for AIDS? They have been working on that one for over 20 years and haven't made any progress. Boy that technology is booming! Oh yeah well they did cure cancer....oh wait. Never mind.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
But why should I risk serious side effects? Why should I risk my life to these vaccines? I don't know what is fully inside the vaccines? I don't know what all the ingredients are? Am I suppose to have blind faith and just believe automatically? Now I have to make a decision, and for me I will not get. I have to research to the best I can and seek the best answers I can.

I have also come across articles that people have gotten covid after getting the vaccine? This makes no sense to me.

If they have been tested and reviewed then why are we hearing people having issues with these vaccines ranging from serious side effects to death? I don't understand this? Why is this happening? Am I suppose to put my trust into something like this?

Like what costs? And why should I reconsider? Am I supposed to blindly believe?

For each their own. But to the people who are for it, if you want to take the jab to be part of society then by all means.

By the way how many people are aware that these vaccine manufacturers have protection from liability?

You do know that more people have died from COVID and had more serious side effects from COVID than the vaccines right?

I'm not attacking your right to choose. You absolutely should have a right to choose on whether or not to take the vaccine. I'm just wondering if your reasoning in completely sound. If it is based on harm.

In this case of Johnson's vaccine women are FAR FAR more likely to get these clots from the pill than they are the vaccine.

And you are more likely to suffer death it side effects from COVID.

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to your arguments, there’s risk in taking the vaccine, and risks in not taking it, correct?

My argument is there is risk in everything so to say one doesn't want to take it because of the risk when there is greater risk else where is quite silly. To act as if there should no risk is silly, everything we do entails risk. We have never been promised a risk free life

As far as the other way, as Christians in charity we should do all we can to minimize risk to others and getting the vaccine is a form of Christianity charity (love) shown to others. We are called in Christ not to give in to conspiracy theories, or anything of the world we are called to act in love to God and others, Christians should lead the way in that but instead we are having this fight over things. That is the big problem in the last few years maybe decades even Christians would rather squabble then show true Charity towards others, maybe that is a subject for another thread.

Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is, ‘Listen, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31

Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So how is what I said dishonest?

I just read another article now of Brisbane man hospitalized due to blood clots from taking a vaccine (pfizer). So who is going to fork out all the hospital costs?

Why should I trust a product where the manufacturers have protection against liability?

See this is something I don't understand, if you have a defective product on the market, it gets recalled, but if a faulty product causes injury because of the way it was made, the manufacturer could be held liable.

But in the case of vaccines, if they cause injury, the manufactuers are not held liable, not only that the roll out still continues. Why is that?

None can tell you what to do, even as a Christian you have freewill.

Jesus answered, “The first of all the commandments is, ‘Listen, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord. You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. This is the first commandment. The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:29-31

and

Those who love their life in this world will lose it. Those who care nothing for their life in this world will keep it for eternity. John 12:25

Upvote 0

Hammster

Psalm 144:1
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
My argument is there is risk in everything so to say one doesn't want to take it because of the risk when there is greater risk else where is quite silly. To act as if there should no risk is silly, everything we do entails risk. We have never been promised a risk free life

As far as the other way, as Christians in charity we should do all we can to minimize risk to others and getting the vaccine is a form of Christianity charity (love) shown to others. We are called in Christ not to give in to conspiracy theories, or anything of the world we are called to act in love to God and others, Christians should lead the way in that but instead we are having this fight over things. That is the big problem in the last few years maybe decades even Christians would rather squabble then show true Charity towards others, maybe that is a subject for another thread.

One, I’m not convinced of the necessity of the so-called vaccine. Two, I have no guarantee of no longterm effects. So telling me to take a risk on something unproven, possibly ineffectual, and potentially unnecessary is the opposite of charity.

• Agree
Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One, I’m not convinced of the necessity of the so-called vaccine. Two, I have no guarantee of no longterm effects. So telling me to take a risk on something unproven, possibly ineffectual, and potentially unnecessary is the opposite of charity.

Live as you will. I will live in Christian charity and not give in to silly conspiracies that have no basis in scientific fact.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Live as you will. I will live in Christian charity and not give in to silly conspiracies that have no basis in scientific fact.
What scientific facts to you have on the longterm effects of the vaccine?

Reactions: IntriKate
Upvote 0

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What scientific facts to you have on the longterm effects of the vaccine?

Which real ones do you have agaisnt the vaccine. Are you more concerned with you or others? mRNA shots have been around for years but conspiracy theories are crop up anew.

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Which real ones do you have agaisnt the vaccine. Are you more concerned with you or others? mRNA shots have been around for years but conspiracy theories are crop up anew.
I don’t have any against the vaccine. Wanna know why?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Taodeching

Oct 29, 2020
Southwest
✟60,418.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t have any against the vaccine. Wanna know why?

Well that's not true now is it if your arguing against the current vaccine that have been given to 10 million and olny a extremely few have had side effects. As you will I have no more time for such foolishness

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Well that's not true now is it if your arguing against the current vaccine that have been given to 10 million and olny a extremely few have had side effects. As you will I have no more time for such foolishness
Do you know why there are two- and five-year studies on medications?

Upvote 0

Hammster

Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,729,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Do you know why there are two- and five-year studies on medications?

???

Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Now I had another read of that article about the Brisbane man who took the Pfizer shot and days afterwards was in hospital (there has been more information and the article has been updated since when I first came across it). I have so many questions going through my mind, of which I do not have answers. The question I have did the shot make an existing issue worse? I don't know that?

The case of a NSW woman, 48 year old, apparently diabetic, from what I read died days afterwards after getting the shot (I think it was the AstraZeneca) My question is why was she given the vaccine in the first place?

I also came across a interesting article "Scientists warn Pfizer, Moderna vaccines may cause blood clots, too". Google that to find the article.

Now it is beyond me as to why so many people do not ask questions. Concerning these vaccines, questions need to be asked, and with a truthful and accurate response. But this "just submit and don't worry you will be alright" mentality that I am seeing here today is beyond belief.

Upvote 0

2BeholdHisGlory

Still on vacation!
Mar 20, 2021
Outer Space
✟11,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

They have videos for all the drug recalls and the reasons they were recalled and the billions of dollars in damages anywhere from 1 year on the market up to 20 years. That make a good thread for referencing, "post a drug of choice that was recalled" video

I was prescribed bad drug combos twice myself, another time I was misdiagnosed and given an unecesary drug that was a nightmare to get off of because the side effects of stopping it.

I cant tell you how much I distrust the medical profession, but have good reason. I diagnosed my own daughter before a doctor did but even then I was too late at that time and she passed away at 6 years old. People have have experiences that make then distrust.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JustSomeBloke

Unacceptable Fringe Minority
Site Supporter
Sep 10, 2018
My Home
✟177,126.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For me.

Sounds familiar.

Do you not understand that you can transmit this illness to others - somebody's grandmother or grandfather?
Again, with the me-centered approach?

It looks like you're complaining about what you perceive as vaccine-refusers having a selfish, me-me-me approach (as quoted above), and then you make a selfish, me-me-me post yourself (as quoted below), suggesting that people should take the vaccine so as to avoid gambling with your health.

1. The vaccine is not 100% effective - so those who elect to gamble with their health by refusing the vaccine are also gambling with mine.

Can you explain this? It looks like hypocrisy from where I am sitting.

Upvote 0

Derek1234

Mar 11, 2021
London
✟24,724.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It looks like you're complaining about what you perceive as vaccine-refusers having a selfish, me-me-me approach (as quoted above), and then you make a selfish, me-me-me post yourself (as quoted below), suggesting that people should take the vaccine so as to avoid gambling with your health.

Can you explain this? It looks like hypocrisy from where I am sitting.
Do you not understand rhetoric? Would this formulation work for you: "The vaccine is not 100% effective - so those who elect to gamble with their health by refusing the vaccine are also gambling with other people's"?

Upvote 0

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟917,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian