US police have killed 602 in 2017

super animator

Dreamer
Mar 25, 2009
✟134,615.00
Faith
Agnostic
so people would have information.
Information that anyone can access via web-search engine such as google.

Like I said over the years it's worked out to the police killing (on average) about 3 people a day in the U.S.. This month (as of yesterday) it's about 4 a day.
What is you idea number then? 2? 1? 0? I want to know your personal opinion.

I don't expect anything. I simply post the amounts and a link to the stories about the deaths.
tulc(hopes that helps)
For what reason? Again, we can all find this information on ourselves quite easily. I think it reasonable to think that these things are bothering you, otherwise you won't be posting them.

• Agree
Reactions: Mccleary
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Information that anyone can access via web-search engine such as google.
True.

What is you idea number then? 2? 1? 0? I want to know your personal opinion.
I think you meant "ideal"? (stupid auto correct! ;) ) and I don't post these threads to discuss my personal opinion.

For what reason?
I'm pretty sure I've already covered this question several times in this and any of the other threads on this subject.
Again, we can all find this information on ourselves quite easily. I think it reasonable to think that these things are bothering you, otherwise you won't be posting them.
You're free to think anything you like about why I post them. I've explained many times why, that no one wants to accept those reasons isn't actually going to change them, so feel free to fill in any sort of motive you'd like. A bit of warning though: any motive you want to give it other then the one I've posted? That isn't actually true and reveals more about the person attributing it then it applying to me. :wave:
tulc(is going to need to get some more coffee real soon) :sigh:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(Still trying to figure out what the point is, other than just harping on the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over, without offering any solutions).
Perhaps it's just going to stay puzzling until you just accept the reasons I've posted are the reasons I post these stories? :scratch:
tulc(can assure Avilasurfer they're not going to change no matter how often the question is asked) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your 664 and 665 are the same person...
Sometimes the numbers change because of new information, the persons death was discovered not to be caused by the police or someone later died because of the police, so the count will change. The web site I use tries to be as accurate as possible and has no problem changing the count as new information becomes available. :wave:
tulc(particularly likes that part)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not the first time that's happened in this list either.
which is one of the reasons I like the page I get the information from: if there needs to be a correction they correct it.
tulc(knows it's un-heard of to change something just because it's wrong but, there it is)

Upvote 0