Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think it would make for an interesting thread to keep track of how many people resisted arrest and/or threatened an officer or someone else.
That's not part of his agenda.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not part of his agenda.
There's that alleged "agenda" again. Are you talking about the actual agenda (show how many people are killed by US police in a year) or the one you're sure is there but don't actually have anything to prove its existence? That "agenda"? :scratch:
tulc(wonders if Saucy ever started that thread to show everyone how this should be done?) :wave:

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think it would make for an interesting thread to keep track of how many people resisted arrest and/or threatened an officer or someone else.
Good idea! You should post a thread about that where people can discuss it. :oldthumbsup:
tulc(will watch for it in the forums) :wave:

• Agree
Reactions: Ygrene Imref
Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't waste your time watching. I don't know where I could collect such data, and I certainly don't have time to do it every day. So I guess your "agenda" is the only one getting exposure :(. Too bad, because I'll bet there is a high correlation between the number of people killed by police and the number people resisting arrest and/or threatening officers/others.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Don't waste your time watching. I don't know where I could collect such data, and I certainly don't have time to do it every day. So I guess your "agenda" is the only one getting exposure :(. Too bad, because I'll bet there is a high correlation between the number of people killed by police and the number people resisting arrest and/or threatening officers/others.
so...you have the feeling there's an "agenda" going on in this thread that isn't what I've said it is but you don't have any proof of the other "agenda" and no real interest in doing a thread to show how it should be done instead? Does that sum up your post? :scratch:
tulc(likes to know what other posters are thinking) :wave:

Upvote 0

dysert

Feb 29, 2012
USA
✟112,984.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
so...you have the feeling there's an "agenda" going on in this thread that isn't what I've said it is but you don't have any proof of the other "agenda" and no real interest in doing a thread to show how it should be done instead? Does that sum up your post? :scratch:
tulc(likes to know what other posters are thinking) :wave:
No, it does not sum up my post.
  1. I put "agenda" in quotes because you did, and I didn't want to allude to an agenda that wasn't really there.
  2. I do have interest in doing a thread to show how it should be done, but I don't know how to get the data; so that's a non-starter.
  3. I'd rather not get into a spitting contest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, it does not sum up my post.
  1. I put "agenda" in quotes because you did, and I didn't want to allude to an agenda that wasn't really there.
  2. I do have interest in doing a thread to show how it should be done, but I don't know how to get the data; so that's a non-starter.
  3. I'd rather not get into a spitting contest.
Really there's only one actual agenda (as far as I'm concerned) but there's a second more sinister "agenda" various people keep referring too, one that they can't seem to ever find any proof for but believe it's there none the less. So when I say "agenda" that's the one people seem intent on finding and when I say agenda that's the actual one for these threads. :wave:
tulc(hopes that helps) :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey this looks like a fun thread. Let's count abortions too. And suicides.
If you feel you'd like to start threads about either of those, you should do so. That's what this fora is set up for.
tulc(would point out this thread isn't about them) :wave:

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,708.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I'm sure most officers who killed a person stated that that person was resisting or threatening.

I'm also quite certain that some of those officiers are lying about that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm sure most officers who killed a person stated that that person was resisting or threatening.

I'm also quite certain that some of those officiers are lying about that.
Sure, lot of people lie. Sometimes cops lie about the circumstance of the shooting and sometimes witnesses lie about the the same. Which is why, raw numbers in this regard are meaningless.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You know what is crazier? In chicago alone, citizens have killed 336 other citizens so far in 2017 and there were 102 shootings and 14 killed from guns just over the 4th of july holiday. That is one city of 2.5 million, when the cops in the entire US, are dealing with 300 million.

Upvote 0