Urgent request. Hand to be removed tomorrow.

mttwnantiques

Jun 9, 2011
✟20,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A close friend of my sister and brother-in-law has terrible circulation problems. Consequently he has lost both his legs. He is now hospitalized because his hand is dying and he is to have it removed tomorrow unless God intervenes. They tried to save it by removing a vein in his arm and implanting it in his hand. It worked temporarily but his hand has gone cold again. He won't even be able to use his wheelchair and be independent at all. Ask God to perform a miracle and restore the circulation before the procedure tomorrow. His name is Randy and he is not a believer.

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,115.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers for your friend mttwnantiques. May your friend come to know the Lord Jesus in all reality and truth. May his hand be healed and his heart filled with all the goodness of Christ.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray something might be done in order that Randy not lose his hand.
I that doesn't happen, may he get the best artificial hand or one that will allow him to compensate. May Randy be blessed, and may You be pleased. Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A close friend of my sister and brother-in-law has terrible circulation problems. Consequently he has lost both his legs. He is now hospitalized because his hand is dying and he is to have it removed tomorrow unless God intervenes. They tried to save it by removing a vein in his arm and implanting it in his hand. It worked temporarily but his hand has gone cold again. He won't even be able to use his wheelchair and be independent at all. Ask God to perform a miracle and restore the circulation before the procedure tomorrow. His name is Randy and he is not a believer.

:heart: Praying for precious Randy (and you and your sister and brother-in-law too ) at this most dire dire time, that God intervenes in his heart, mind, soul, and body, and that He will moooove in ways that only He can. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Heavenly Father, I beseech you to heal Randall and witness to Him through your goodness. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

mttwnantiques

Jun 9, 2011
✟20,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update. Randy was supposed to have his hand removed yesterday, Wednesday Feb. 28th but I found out this morning they haven't done the surgery yet. They are going to evaluate him for a couple of days. I hope and pray that means there is still hope that the hand can be saved! Please, please pray for a miraculous touch from God and restoration of his hand.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Update. Randy was supposed to have his hand removed yesterday, Wednesday Feb. 28th but I found out this morning they haven't done the surgery yet. They are going to evaluate him for a couple of days. I hope and pray that means there is still hope that the hand can be saved! Please, please pray for a miraculous touch from God and restoration of his hand.

:heart: Thank you for the update!! Praying praying praying for Randy!!!!! (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father we don't know YOUR divine will in this but we plead that YOU intervene in this procedure, even if the surgeons go forward that YOU will reveal to them the healing only YOU can provide. Use this person, use this surgery to reveal YOUR love and mercy and salvation in these darks days. In Jesus' name!!!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Just got word that the removal of Randy's hand is back on the schedule for tomorrow. Please ask God to intervene before the surgery. It's now or never!

:heart: Praying for Randy, dear heart, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Randy's surgery has been postponed once more because of an infection. He is supposed to have the amputation tomorrow. Pray for a miracle and healing. Thanks.

:heart: Thank you for the update. Praying for Randy, and you too (((hug)))

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Just called the international prayer line in Canada, and Steve prayed over the phone for Randy. Will continue praying. My daughter and her prayer group are also praying for Randy. (((hug)))

Upvote 0