Urgent request. Hand to be removed tomorrow.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying for Randy, and you too Larry, and all Randy's family at this most urgent, and excruciatingly uncertain time. Father i lift Randy to You, his heart, mind, soul, and body, and all of Randy's family, and Larry too at this most inexplicable time, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father God I pray that Randys hand get healed in the name of Jesus Christ. I also pray that someone gives this man a bible wherever He is. I pray that He will read it and become saved. Ginkgo biloba is good for bloodcirculation in the hands feet and head but it needs to be taken for a while. If one suffers from cold hands it is an excellent relief. Here it goes under the name Ginkgomax. This is what I take for I have had cold hands and feet and have warm now but it should not be taken as standard medical advice. Seek a doctor for that.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
upload_2018-3-6_13-36-47.png

Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
A close friend of my sister and brother-in-law has terrible circulation problems. Consequently he has lost both his legs. He is now hospitalized because his hand is dying and he is to have it removed tomorrow unless God intervenes. They tried to save it by removing a vein in his arm and implanting it in his hand. It worked temporarily but his hand has gone cold again. He won't even be able to use his wheelchair and be independent at all. Ask God to perform a miracle and restore the circulation before the procedure tomorrow. His name is Randy and he is not a believer.
Praying.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How many times have we prayed along the lines of this picture, but I have never seen such a painting. Beautiful. Thanks for posting it.
My cousin just sent that to me a few days ago. Our aunt lives out by him in the Denver area and she fell on the ice and broke both wrists. She had to have surgery and that was hanging in the waiting room so he snapped a photo with his phone and emailed it to me.

Very fitting.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My cousin just sent that to me a few days ago. Our aunt lives out by him in the Denver area and she fell on the ice and broke both wrists. She had to have surgery and that was hanging in the waiting room so he snapped a photo with his phone and emailed it to me.

Very fitting.
Hospital waiting rooms, OR's, hospital chapels, church prayer rooms, church newsletters, rest homes, and so many more places would be appropriate to have this picture. May it come to be hung in the memories of many who could use it now and in the future.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hospital waiting rooms, OR's, hospital chapels, church prayer rooms, church newsletters, rest homes, and so many more places would be appropriate to have this picture. May it come to be hung in the memories of many who could use it now and in the future.
Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

The prayer is that Randy's hand would NOT be amputated, and thus NOT need surgery, and also a request for prayer for Randy's salvation at this most excruciating and dire time.

(Randy already has had both his legs amputated. If his hand was amputated he would not be able to use a wheelchair.)

Upvote 0