Urgent request. Hand to be removed tomorrow.

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Even if the hand does have to be removed, Randy would be "one up" on Nick Voijicic physically, who has never had any hands or legs, yet can climb stairs, play the guitar, swim, surf, is married, and has inspired millions, and led many to the Lord. Google his name and learn of his inspiring life and testimony. Father, we still pray that Randy's hand would be spared, that You would reach his mind and his spirit, and that he will come to be saved grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18). Thank You, Lord, for however You choose to bless in Randy's life. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Even if the hand does have to be removed, Randy would be "one up" on Nick Voijicic physically, who has never had any hands or legs, yet can climb stairs, play the guitar, swim, surf, is married, and has inspired millions, and led many to the Lord. Google his name and learn of his inspiring life and testimony. Father, we still pray that Randy's hand would be spared, that You would reach his mind and his spirit, and that he will come to be saved grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18). Thank You, Lord, for however You choose to bless in Randy's life. Amen.
Father, we still pray that Randy's hand would be spared, that You would reach his mind and his spirit, and that he will come to be saved grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18)

Praying in agreement.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If I remember correctly, Aldebaran is the name of the brightest star in the V-shaped asterism of the Hyades in the constellation of Taurus. One of the most interesting stars in the winter sky. I learned this while studying books on "The Gospel in the Star" (name meanings).

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟656,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If I remember correctly, Aldebaran is the name of the brightest star in the V-shaped asterism of the Hyades in the constellation of Taurus. One of the most interesting stars in the winter sky. I learned this while studying books on "The Gospel in the Star" (name meanings).

It is indeed! Taurus is also the constellation of my birth (astrologically).

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is indeed! Taurus is also the constellation of my birth (astrologically).
It may be "astrologically, but I doubt if Taurus is the constellation of your birth astronomically, for over the millennia the movement of the stars is about 30 degrees (one constellation sign of the zodiac) different than it was when the teaching of astrology were first "laid out". I forget whether you would be one sign ahead, or one sign behind what the newspapers say your sign is.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟656,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It may be "astrologically, but I doubt if Taurus is the constellation of your birth astronomically, for over the millennia the movement of the stars is about 30 degrees (one constellation sign of the zodiac) different than it was when the teaching of astrology were first "laid out". I forget whether you would be one sign ahead, or one sign behind what the newspapers say your sign is.

Interesting! But I'm actually not into astrology at all. I'm much more of an astronomer.

Upvote 0

mttwnantiques

Jun 9, 2011
✟20,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all. Thank you for your prayers. I have been having computer issues so am just now updating you. Sadly Randy did have his hand removed last Saturday. I don't suppose saving it was meant to be. Only God knows why. Anyway he got home from the hospital and is trying to adjust to his new reality (pray that God will work in that new reality). Also pray that God will perserve his remaining hand and heal him of future circulation problems. Continue to lift him up for salvation, better that God save his soul than his hand! We know this life is only temporary and Randy can be made "whole" now and in the next life. It will be worth it all if it brings him to the Lord. Thanks again and God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Hello all. Thank you for your prayers. I have been having computer issues so am just now updating you. Sadly Randy did have his hand removed last Saturday. I don't suppose saving it was meant to be. Only God knows why. Anyway he got home from the hospital and is trying to adjust to his new reality (pray that God will work in that new reality). Also pray that God will perserve his remaining hand and heal him of future circulation problems. Continue to lift him up for salvation, better that God save his soul than his hand! We know this life is only temporary and Randy can be made "whole" now and in the next life. It will be worth it all if it brings him to the Lord. Thanks again and God bless.

:heart: Thank you for the update. Praying for Randy, that healing of body, mind, heart, and soul commences, and that God, through His precious Holy Spirit, moove mightily to win his heart for Jesus Christ, our Savior, and that God will protect, defend, and be the Lifter of Randy's head, and be his Comforter. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Last edited:
Upvote 0