Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
I just found out early this morning that my youngest son was in a serious motorcycle accident last night. He was hit by a full size pick up truck. He was flown to the El Paso University Medical Center, from Tularosa New Mexico with sever traumatic brain injury and is in a coma. Also has broken legs and arms as well as other injuries. He is in critical condition in the ICU trama center. My daughter and sister are making arrangemets for us to travel there, it's about 16 hours from us I believe.

Please, please everyone keep Gary in your prayers as well as his family. Don't know exactly when we will be leaving or when I weill be able to check in. I am truly sorry I may not be able to check in at least for a few days.

Again, please pray for Gary, prayers can move mountains
hug.gif
hug.gif

God bless you all. I will keep you updated as I can.

kericson

Servant
Oct 9, 2010
New Jersey, USA
Visit site
✟20,972.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father I pray You will heal Gary of all these horrible injuries. Please have mercy on him and help him to pull through ok. Please be with my sister and her family as they travel and cover them with Your love protecting and guiding them everyday.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:clap:Jesus, help this family during this crisis. Please help those working on this young man and give his family traveling mercies and help them have strength and comfort for the road ahead.
Help Gary to heal and to feel Your love and presence Father God. Jesus, we adore You. Amen.

:thumbsup::preach::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Heavenly Father, I lift everyone that is on the prayer list up to you this morning and Father I ask in the precious name of our Lord and Savior that You would provide what each person needs. Father God we don't always know the extent of the needs of Your children, but we can trust and rest assured that You do and that Your will for each of us is the upmost. We love You, heavenly Father, and we know in our hearts that all things are possible for those who love You.
Amen.

Reactions: Revived
Upvote 0

airest

Learning Daily
May 12, 2006
USA
✟15,343.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you sister. In Jesus Mighty name.
Father GOD by your grace and mercy save Gary. I pray that YOU will have mercy on him and his family. Nothing is impossible with YOU, GOD. I pray that he will have a full and speedy recovery. I pray that his story will be a testimony to YOU. I pray that YOU will be Glorified by what YOU do for him. I pray that there will be no evidence of brain trauma. I pray that all his injuries will be healed. GOD YOU did it for my son, and I pray you will do it for her's. IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN

Upvote 0