Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good Afternoon brothers and sisters in Christ,

I trust you all are doing well.

We have a Cleaning Business and God has been blessing and providing for us, we have 85 offices we clean currently.

We recently started a very large commercial/industrial office this Monday, that has 3 very large buildings, it is challenging task.

I am replacing all the cleaners there but 1, as they are not doing a good job and rushing, and the client warned us to improve by next week or we they will suspend our services.

I have 4 new cleaners starting tonight, I hope they are able to do this work properly!

Please keep this in prayer.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for industriousness for Andy’s new workers, that they may do their job that Andy’s client wants, up to his or her specifications. I pray that they may work well with the one coworker who has remained, and there may be no conflict between them. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

• Winner
Reactions: PrettyboyAndy
Upvote 0

PrettyboyAndy

• Andy •
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2009
Toronto/NY
✟93,218.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Maybe they need better supervision and better training.
I think you are right, I replaced all the cleaners there as of Thursday, the new workers are cleaners of a hotel resort, and they make beds & clean the rooms there. - It is different then cleaning a commercial space for sure, but I figured they should still be able to do the cleaning.

As of tonight I am bringing a janitor to check/fix go over everything they do, and next week go over areas to improve with the cleaners.

They are only giving us until next Wednesday, then they will decide if we can continue or not!

So far even as of this morning, they are not happy. They are very very particular.

I am hopeful that next week the cleaning will be better, and their hearts will be softened.

I got over $2,000 of material which is now used, and I would have to take them back and store them in our garage, it will be difficult if we lose this job.

Last edited:
Upvote 0