✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Update to Inappropriate content policy (February 2024)​

A "Sensitive Event" is an unforeseen event or development that creates significant risk to Google's ability to provide high quality, relevant information and ground truth, and reduce insensitive or exploitative content in prominent and monetized features. During a Sensitive Event, we may take a variety of actions to address these risks.

More about the censorship here:

BTW, when I visited this page; it seems to have bypassed my script blocker; and I saw my Command Prompt flash on my screen.

There has to be at least one good conspiracy theory to be found here.

Last edited:

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Update to Inappropriate content policy (February 2024)​

A "Sensitive Event" is an unforeseen event or development that creates significant risk to Google's ability to provide high quality, relevant information and ground truth, and reduce insensitive or exploitative content in prominent and monetized features. During a Sensitive Event, we may take a variety of actions to address these risks.

More about the censorship here:

BTW, when I visited this page; it seems to have bypassed my script blocker; and I saw my Command Prompt flash on my screen.

There has to be at least one good conspiracy theory to be found here.
About a yr or two ago google was questioned on the use of their algorithms which if you typed the word idiot into their image search the results would show Donald Trump. See news report.

And 2024 is a presidential election yr amoung many other things that could happen between now and then.
Looks to me like google is getting their chess pieces in place on the chess board of 2024.

Inappropriate content...?
sensitive event...?
Google's ability to provide high quality, relevant information and ground truth......?

Ha!....since when has google been our moral compass.

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't have any probs , but then again i'm running Linux , maybe that made a difference I don't know.

Upvote 0