Mar 13, 2005
Ottawa, Canada
✟9,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Touche.

I've read somewhere that UFO's are really reptiles from inside our earth....:help:

Some people come up with darnedest things.

I'm not so sure about that, but don't laugh off things too easily without checking God's Word.

If you read Genesis, there is something quite interesting.

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, and dust you will eat all the days of your life." (Genesis 3:14)

So what was the "serpent" or its like doing before God cursed them, if God punished them by putting them on their belly?

OU

Upvote 0

icedtea

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2006
Ohio
✟30,909.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Touche.

I've read somewhere that UFO's are really reptiles from inside our earth....:help:

Some people come up with darnedest things.
I've read that too and then some! Its amazing what some people believe.

Upvote 0

Loukuss

Senior Veteran
Mar 7, 2005
BC
✟4,040.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
I'm not so sure about that, but don't laugh off things too easily without checking God's Word.

If you read Genesis, there is something quite interesting.

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you more than all cattle, and more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, and dust you will eat all the days of your life." (Genesis 3:14)

So what was the "serpent" or its like doing before God cursed them, if God punished them by putting them on their belly?

OU

Heck, anything is possible but I dont buy it. I'm sure when all is said and done, all the things we scoffed at will be the things that were true.

Lucas

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟223,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
UFO'S are Fallen Angels.
Soif you see something flying and don't know what it is, you needn't speculate that it might be a Beech Starship, a blimp, an experimental military aircraft, the moon, an optical illusion, or any other boringly mundane thing. It's one or more Fallen Angels, punto.

Well, now we know.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.