Visit site
✟7,912.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
It should be so, so clear to everyone's intuition that America is Babylon. Nowhere else fulfills as many paremeters.
Just think why Babylon has to be destroyed...isn't it because it has sinned greater than any country in the world, that it has become a home for murder, greed, lewdness, lust, injustice and blasphemy. Does oppressed, dirt poor, insignificant Iraq or America, the richest and most powerful nation in history fit that bill? Nowhere else could possibly be Babylon. Remeber, God is logical and the answer to this is logical to any rational person's intuition.
I feel many Americans on here are just living in denial.

Upvote 0
JT said:
It should be so, so clear to everyone's intuition that America is Babylon. Nowhere else fulfills as many paremeters.
Just think why Babylon has to be destroyed...isn't it because it has sinned greater than any country in the world, that it has become a home for murder, greed, lewdness, lust, injustice and blasphemy. Does oppressed, dirt poor, insignificant Iraq or America, the richest and most powerful nation in history fit that bill? Nowhere else could possibly be Babylon. Remeber, God is logical and the answer to this is logical to any rational person's intuition.
I feel many Americans on here are just living in denial.

Not denial...

Look at the past.

100 ad -- Rome would fit the description

800 ad -- The Muslims Empire could fit the bill

Later, Spain, then France, then England, then Germany, then Russia...

Now, yes, America is the strongest ONE nation.... But, tomorrow?? Maybe the E.U.??? The U.N.????

If you believe in a rapture of Christians prior to the destruction of Babylon, the city, then the following could happen...

Americans could become passive and isolationists... Or, they could lend their power (internationally) to another group,,, say the E.U. or the U.N....

If so, then New York City could still be the Capital of the Babylon Empire, but the U.S. could easily step back and either let the E.U. become the aggressor, or the U.N. (after the U.S. and others lend them their power)....

To me,,,, Babylon, the Empire, is the WORLD... The whole world... A rebuilt Babel that once again encompasses ALL -- with its capital, ONE city, most likely New York.

Upvote 0
I say, look for the U.N. (via the quartet) to step into Israel to push the peace... They may send troops from other countries under THEIR flag to enforce the peace plan.... I would not be surprised the Jerusalem will be absent of Israeli troops (in their part of the city) and Palestinian troops (in their part of the city)... Only U.N. troops will be there in Jerusalem... Then the stage is set...

In order to get the peace plan moving, something has to be agreed upon in regards to military presence and control of volitile areas to the satisfaction of both sides...

I can see them both agreeing to the U.N. in the middle, because for one side to attack the other, they will have to, basically, attack the WORLD first.

Upvote 0

Wills

Jul 24, 2003
✟416.00
Faith
Messianic
tulc said:
So the fallen angels are going to come to Earth as Reptilian invaders, disguising themselves as people and running for high office? Nope nothing crazy here. Sounds like business as usual in the California governatorial race.
tulc

Do you mean they will take over pre existing human bodies... takeover

bodies of previously everyday working people.. or do they

materialise in their own bodies as they used to do?

In the days of Noah may not include angelic materialising as a repeat

of Genesis 6.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.