United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
“Can the, ,captives of a tyrant be rescued?” (Isaiah 49:24)​

‘Transparency’, is it just a talking-point? Isn’t it the preferred method? But personal integrity seems to be in steep decline.

Throughout the world, how many country’s citizens are falling prey to abuse from their own leaders, or countrymen? Reasons there as numerous as the stars. For the US, it seems great strides are secured routinely to isolate blame. Am I missing something, or has those who blame all forms of abusive miscarriages of justice and every form of tyranny conclusively begins and ends with Police officials and public officers?

Proposal: If one’s country contains laws that are reasonably suited to a civilized society, why should that servant’s handling of those laws be excluded from view, which conversely is placed upon those who enforce those laws, police bodycams? Excluding Military collaboration of course.

BCs: Upholding the People’s Multi-faceted Law of the Land

Public Servant Bodycams, Purpose:

• reduce citizen complaints
  • improve official awareness
  • increase evidence gathering
  • increase official accountability

Impossible or, ineffective?

Reactions: quietbloke

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

‘Transparency’, is it just a talking-point? Isn’t it the preferred method? But personal integrity seems to be in steep decline.

Throughout the world, how many country’s citizens are falling prey to abuse from their own leaders, or countrymen? Reasons there as numerous as the stars. For the US, it seems great strides are secured routinely to isolate blame. Am I missing something, or has those who blame all forms of abusive miscarriages of justice and every form of tyranny conclusively begins and ends with Police officials and public officers?

Proposal: If one’s country contains laws that are reasonably suited to a civilized society, why should that servant’s handling of those laws be excluded from view, which conversely is placed upon those who enforce those laws, police bodycams? Excluding Military collaboration of course.

Such would run counter to expectations of some level of privacy.

Aside from criminal encounters, I doubt that most Americans would want their encounters with public servants to be recorded ...

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,615.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

Could you restate this? Not sure I follow: "Am I missing something, or has those who blame all forms of abusive miscarriages of justice and every form of tyranny conclusively begins and ends with Police officials and public officers?"

General comments: "Public officers"...

1. Why focus on Police? Because they can be required to wear (and use) bodycams? Imagine if Nancy and Hillary had to wear (and use) them! I think it would be great if Congress was forced to wear them. But then, it would become status quo for them to do their secret things with the cam turned off, so.... As usual, nobody would prosecute them anyway. Oh well, it was a fun thought.

2. Are "public officials" not also "public officers"? Soft tyranny never begins with the police. When the police must be involved in enforcement of Government policy to any great public extent, it has become a hard tyranny. By that time, it is debatable whether body cam footage will make any difference.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Such would run counter to expectations of some level of privacy.

Aside from criminal encounters, I doubt that most Americans would want their encounters with public servants to be recorded ...
Have to agree with you on that one. Wondering if the teachable moment would be due to an auto-correction taking place, on count of vulnerable skills finding both praise and backlash?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Could you restate this? Not sure I follow: "Am I missing something, or has those who blame all forms of abusive miscarriages of justice and every form of tyranny conclusively begins and ends with Police officials and public officers?"

General comments: "Public officers"...

1. Why focus on Police? Because they can be required to wear (and use) bodycams? Imagine if Nancy and Hillary had to wear (and use) them! I think it would be great if Congress was forced to wear them. But then, it would become status quo for them to do their secret things with the cam turned off, so.... As usual, nobody would prosecute them anyway. Oh well, it was a fun thought.

2. Are "public officials" not also "public officers"? Soft tyranny never begins with the police. When the police must be involved in enforcement of Government policy to any great public extent, it has become a hard tyranny. By that time, it is debatable whether body cam footage will make any difference.
Public officers? sheriffs, deputies, voluntary forces. Police officials? Orientation officers, clerical and PR.

Rephrased, cycle after cycle of the last 18-months of police-bashing bloat which did serve them well to incite false flags of both 'insurrection' and 'white supremacy' (deterr voter integrity progress).

Whether or not you feel this did occur, eventually, the body-cam would beginto show either show pattern signals of abuse or not, IMO.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,615.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Whether or not you feel this did occur, eventually, the body-cam would beginto show either show pattern signals of abuse or not, IMO.
I would like to think so, but political correctness is more influential and abuse of positions of political power are so influential, that I don't think the footage would be exposed except to forward the current narrative of political correctness.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't think the footage would be exposed except to forward the current narrative of political correctness.
Ah, there is probably the first point to regard as reason to overhaul the common database they upload to. Couple that with controversial episodes and then you have largely, the only reasons they release these footages. In gov't., a culture that sheepishly hides under the darkness of C-Span omissions that are essentially closed-door finalizations. Time for that un-constitutional arrogance to stop. We still (myself incl) tend to think they have a superior vantage points to see clearly by. They do not, not if we see with them. They work for us, so why shouldn't we see what OUR resources are being used for? Make that database retrievable. Heck, what a splendid tool by which the masses could then vote by and in turn, cut ALL the squabbling down by 95%. :)

• Agree
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
So many participants of so many weaponized seats of activism for a godless world we were foretold of the endgame. They have learned to avoid public backlash to gain traction by creating one more giant deflection, now on a regular bases till it is all one big cultural deflection with enough visibility to wear out the saints - if they retreat from steadfastness.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This thread should not shudder from one of the most egregious of tyrannies, that of medical tyranny. Where are the ‘watchmen on the wall’? Their voices who have spoken for so long have been vanquished by those who keep telling us, “Please-please, be informed and stay safe!’ yet when highly-credentialed opposition enters, it soon vanishes.

‘Insanity is the new rule, and common sense cannot even be discussed.’ Matt Bettag, MD – 24yr practicing physician​

Tyranny lives in the heart of the unbeliever, or, those fallen from grace. When that tyranny finds success, it congratulates itself by piling a stinking heap of lust for more and more. Naturally, this medical tyranny continues to facilitate the setting up shop in the temple of God. Be advised, not because we have or have not been vaccinated, but because of the greatest conduit of evil, ‘the love of money’ garners effort and subsistence effortlessly which benefits a spectrum of evil interest.

What is the reality of their thinking?, you know them by their fruits; 'justifiable' persecution.

'When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.'

Hearts thirst for you Lord!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
‘Insanity is the new rule, and common sense cannot even be discussed.’ Matt Bettag, MD – 24yr practicing physician
Then MORE common sense is needed to shake free, “It’s very clear what’s happening to us. It’s the age-old tendency for power to rise to the top and to abuse everybody again, only now it’s high-tech, , and so we can look at this and not say, “What they’re doing is crazy.” No, it’s not crazy. It’s intentional, and purposeful and we must stand up to it, , They’re not the rulers of the world. They’re not the courts or the congresses of the world. They’re making this up for themselves because they have so much power.” - Dr. Peter Breggin - World Renowned Psychiatrist

https://amgreatness.com/2021/10/06/...-and-schwab-behind-the-covid-reign-of-terror/

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Last week, while a Canadian Pastor was being hauled off to jail stated, “Your Next”. This morning, I see another one of those distinguished CIA agents say, “Their coming for you”. Back in ’19, President Trump proclaimed, “they’re after you”. Now here is this psychiatrist wanting to encourage us to resist. But not many are saying how except to take part at the local-level. But now local-level, common sense resistance is considered, ‘domestic terrorism’.

Resistance to the current escalation of dictatorial fascism doesn’t appear to be winning to a great degree. Public backlash can still wrestle these tactics to the ground for a victory of pushing it to the side (common core curriculum), but at the judicial level, the further you wade through that foggy swamp the more you see the ideology of ‘concession’ has seeped and compromised justice itself.

Are we now suffering from our century-old decision to refuse the President’s poignant wisdom?

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants” Thomas Jefferson, third president of the United States, Nov. 13, 1787​

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Where are the ‘watchmen on the wall’?
Where are they? But, I’m sure many have seen this morning’s report, and it’s beginning to add up. For though this Doctor’s team treated many infected members of congress and their staffers and family members successfully with no hospitalizations, the external edits on his Wikipedia page is ripe to smear his findings which are being,

“, , suppressed by the "Gods of Science" who wanted to monopolize scientific information.” – Pierre Kory, MD MPA​

A world-class outrage is justified here for this world-wide blackout!!!! For none of those members made any public statements over their recovery from C-19.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This thread should not shudder from one of the most egregious of tyrannies, that of medical tyranny
The common person isn't supposed to doubt the medical industry as an abusive tool to guard against. Even myself, it seems I need a reminder now and then that Big Gov't, Bid Tech, Big Pharma and that once-trusted gatherer of informative news, in inunison, successfully defeated the utilization of those preventative medicines. They have not slowed the effort either, I now find it harder to purchase them 'elsewhere'.

But that isn't what makes them egregious in their effort. What makes the aforemetioned the villans here is the hundreds of thousands of innocent lives losing the battle because all those God-given preventions were sidelined so well. Abominable!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Rome Declaration has 6,700 medical signatories attesting that the handling of the pandemic amounts to crimes against humanity for denying the best medical treatment and continuing to advocate for harmful vaccines. The evidence is right in front of Americans to end the propaganda and mass mask psychosis. The media narrative of perpetual fear is falling apart.

Norway, Sweden, and Denmark have ended all COVID restrictions and are doing much better than the US, UK, and Israel, three countries that continue to vaccinate into the pandemic. Mexico, Guatemala, Indonesia, almost all of Africa, and parts of India have low vaccination rates and are doing much better than the US, something attributed to their managing the pandemic by using Ivermectin. - Thomas T. Siler, M.D.

Upvote 0

TheNorwegian

Aug 17, 2015
Norway
✟89,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Norway, Sweden, and Denmark have ended all COVID restrictions and are doing much better than the US, UK, and Israel, three countries that continue to vaccinate into the pandemic.

The reason why Norway has ended Covid restrictions is because almost every adult has been vaccinated and lots of teenagers as well. There is hardly any resistance to vaccines in Norway. Probably because Norway has a highly educated population. I assume the same reasons apply for Sweden and Denmark

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"There is hardly any resistance to vaccines in Norway, , I assume the same reasons apply for Sweden and Denmark
Congratulations, you are our next nominee to be featured contesting the total sum of Mexico, Guatemala, Indonesia, almost all of Africa, and parts of India low vaccination rates.

• Haha
Upvote 0

TheNorwegian

Aug 17, 2015
Norway
✟89,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations, you are our next nominee to be featured contesting the total sum of Mexico, Guatemala, Indonesia, almost all of Africa, and parts of India low vaccination rates.

That didn't make much sense. Can yo explain?

When I said "I assume" about Denmark and Sweden, then it is not totally without reason. I read Swedish news regularly. I do not follow Danish news on a daily basis, but I know the country well. So, I have a fairly good understanding of how those countries operate?

• Informative
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I read Swedish news regularly. I do not follow Danish news on a daily basis, but I know the country well. So, I have a fairly good understanding of how those countries operate
That's quite a broad brushstroke of 'understanding' your pinning those assumptions on. Seeing this is a thread dedicated to trying to capture the underhanded means that rulers and their chosen "experts" are exerting upon nations. So obviously, that would entail much cover, lest you come from some sort of medical venue or scientific cadre of known expertise? Otherwise, the aforementioned Doctors in this thread who have themselves treated COVID patients, aren't the type to carelessly assume their chosen constituents of several thousands of networked physicians whom also resist medical tyranny, , are all we have left from this murderous evil that has ensued. Seeing, it was grossly preventable. Possibly, you missed post #14.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,340.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mexico, Guatemala, Indonesia, almost all of Africa, and parts of India have low vaccination rates and are doing much better than the US, something attributed to their managing the pandemic by using Ivermectin. - Thomas T. Siler, M.D.

A colleague's son was working in Uganda when the pandemic broke out, his report was that the government there immediately closed the border. He was stuck in Uganda for the best part of a year, because the border was closed, but their exposure to the virus was low and an internal lock-down was not at that time required.

On the other hand the UK's border remained open with sometimes voluntary and often confusing quarantine regulations in place. Journalists did reports making a mock of the UK's quarantine system, or the lack of one. At least twice the number of cases spiked due to infections coming from arrivals from abroad. New variants arrived in the country, from abroad.

It's not rocket science. If a virus is coming from abroad, if you shut the border it can't get in. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟791,615.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
A colleague's son was working in Uganda when the pandemic broke out, his report was that the government there immediately closed the border. He was stuck in Uganda for the best part of a year, because the border was closed, but their exposure to the virus was low and an internal lock-down was not at that time required.

On the other hand the UK's border remained open with sometimes voluntary and often confusing quarantine regulations in place. Journalists did reports making a mock of the UK's quarantine system, or the lack of one. At least twice the number of cases spiked due to infections coming from arrivals from abroad. New variants arrived in the country, from abroad.

It's not rocket science. If a virus is coming from abroad, if you shut the border it can't get in. God Bless :)
Unless Trump does it, that is....

Upvote 0