Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
RELATED: As that stellar Governor of Florida, Ron DeSantis states, If "you stand in that fire and you fight back", voters will "have your back". As was the case with Trump, standing where the fires of corruption rages the greatest test of any forms of decency dares enter. If that election tampering had not been facilitated, the fires would surely have fallen on the head of the despiser.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
When the recipient of "taxes" becomes the "evildoer" (Romans 13:1-7), is when a nation must turn to the Church for the blessing to rectify.

When tyranny becomes law rebellion is duty — President Thomas Jefferson

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
At this stage, what does the rogue ruling class have to loose, their want of Marshal Law is as simple as bulk bypass to raid a POTUS' home.

By God, our ability to enact Thomas Jefferson's 'throwing off' this post-constitutional mob of usurpers for a new one is righteously won by Him.

• Winner
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
By God, our ability to enact Thomas Jefferson's 'throwing off' this post-constitutional mob of usurpers for a new one is righteously won by Him.
If some day, I were to find out that it was indeed inspired by God to give that brother (TJ) the one thing ("throw off") that could be rallied after when even the States too began to cave to the weight by way of our proper benevolent spirit, to disarm themselves into federal compliance. No! Even after all the Constitutional abandonment, they still can't quite shake free from it. Lady liberty has a loyal pet that can and should be called upon into righteous freedom to shun and defend from the very closest of enemies. Namely, 'be not overcome of evil'. Throw it off, throw it well from thee!

• Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You have a better proposal? Got a name for it? I call this one the last peaceful outcome which happens to be, in their face law-abiding.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The DoJ Argues that the Intelligence Community Overrides the Judiciary

Source

Lobbyists have convinced too many State Legislators that our Framers said that when the federal government violates the Constitution, the solution is to get a convention to amend the Constitution. Our Framers never said such a thing!

Source

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government.

- Thomas Jefferson

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"Responding violently to the current illegitimate exercise of power would unwittingly lend support to those who are destroying the constitutional order. There is a better way."

When did we ever forget how?

Source

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Tyranny of the Press, Whether true or not, whether left or right are lockstep 98% of the time in this same cycle of smear, smear, smear. Yes, I'm referring to our brethren in the press. Wouldn't it be nice to routinely be caught, off-guard and end each day with the sense; Today's report wasn't geared to legitimize itself from end-to-end, but good or bad, can with 99% confidence say, 'Now that was well-rounded.'

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My prayer is that whatever comes to us by open collective gov’t, such as the US House of Representative's maintaining, "Weaponization’ of FBI, DOJ in 1,050-Page Whistleblower Report"

, , doesn’t enjoy tampering our indignation with any regulated press release, while the efforts of the Independent suffers at the hands of again, force of the collective: "True the Vote's Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips were arrested Monday morning, October 31, 2022, for refusing to divulge the name of an FBI confidential informant"

, , confirmed again by escaping prosecution.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The following is in no way, a form of 'voter suppression', that identifying mark is routinely tapped to exacerbate the loose and vulnerable ballot. Another of the Devil's long list of deshonest to tamper with just elections. They have turned my brother against me.

Still, time to reign in the loose ballot!!!! Way back!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
  • Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
For our day-to-day, it is true, we need to work in the things of goodness, helps and mercy as well as prosperity without being busybodies in other men's matters. These affairs are other men's matters too, only in regard to governments, Romans 13 opens a world mercy to those oppressed. If that oppression comes to press folks to the brink, then the oppressor has denied his so-called Christian status and fully, as the evildoer who will one day suffer the justifications of that mercy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Our boarder citizens are now being terrorized on their own properties while the current 'administration' maintains that "Our boarders are secure" and, have no knowledge of the threatening backgrounds of any illegals. Then this is an invasion perpetrated by a tyrannical takeover. If this is how law-abiding Americans are forced to endure to protect their loved-ones, shouldn't a 2nd Amendment article be implemented such as Resist and Bury those who threaten such Americans confined to the task of defending their homes and families?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Thanks to the church of moral relativism, there has come to be for some time now, a new unity over what this author deems as "a new long train of abuses". But vacillations also are thriving, whether there is any coincidence of similarities between now and the time of our founding? We all shudder to think this is exactly where we are, confined to those determined to repeat the American dilemma.

What similarities?

"He has obstructed the Administration of Justice,​
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people,​
Abolishing our most valuable laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments"​

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
“Can the, ,captives of a tyrant be rescued?” (Isaiah 49:24)
This is not the time to post concerning tyranny, but is that correct? We know how the Apostle felt about this, in that he "could wish that I myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my countrymen according to the flesh" (Romans 9:3)

No wonder I couldn't serve communion today knowing, I am upset. Most in our congregation would have objected to entering into a fast for our country just as our founders would have. For the spirit of the tyrant is widespread with yesterday's Arizona election ruling, just another cog, throwing aside solid evidence and instead, insist the plaintiff (Lake) 'prove intent'.

My countrymen, the good and Godly Christian patriot knows justice today is only trickled in enough to quell Jefferson's pruning the 'Tree of Liberty". If that same love of your countrymen does not live within you, what then do you hope for them?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Many many people have given a great deal of consideration to this quote:

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” - Anonymous

Has anyone ever wondered over the prospect of this being true? Apparently not. Take for instance, the U.S. National Constitutional Carry Law, called, The 2nd Amendment, passed December 15, 1791.

Several generations now likely, have concurred with the above definition all the while returning to the same failed gainsay of abolishing the 2A. If true, that is comedy is in it's most holy sense.

Fast-forward to today, if our contemporaries were living in Jesus' time, they would use every insane means possible to pass a law to confiscate the Disciple's swords which the Lord just said to act on; "sell his cloak and buy one". But the comedy is short-lived, as they are the ones racing to fulfill 1 Thessalonians 5:3 end-time prophecy.

In this sense of layered wrong, the insanity is prolific!

"For when they shall say,

Peace and safety;

then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟304,323.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No surprise there.
Right Dan! when I started this thread, we had cause to bring things to light due the many clandestine acts. Now, not many responses later, we have even less need of threads like these. Though the culture of morons in gov't AND compiicit press continue to shield so much, so much else is streamed into our view that keeps feeding our disdain and holy indignation that myself included, the lawful anger has reached it's end to fulfill that, to which I am opposed to, capitol punishment.

Whom else rejoices over the destruction of their own country than the godless globalist who are truly one-of-a-kind. But that is the truth as it has ground me into, though I know no other anti-death row comment than myself, my own zeal by Christ to enlist in 1940s, 50s style trial-officers to carry out Constitutional judgements against gross amounts of tyranny of righteous order.

This is an unfortunate time for the whole world if its inhabitants forsake their own land, but that is the siege of madness they are captive to, to corrupt every last thing they touch, including our young.

Have I forsaken God's will by way of His indignation that fills me? Though figurative, they are not that far away, the Constitutional-gallows await.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"When He approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, “If you had known on this day, even you, the conditions for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you when your enemies will put up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side, and they will level you to the ground, and throw down your children within you, and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation.”
“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing! See! Your house is left to you desolate; and assuredly, I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ” (Luke 19:41-44,13:34,35)​

Jesus is still the way. Within the scope of that way we are commanded to love our enemies. That does not mean we hand them the pearls of our kindness beyond measure as some of our finest would have us believe, ,

“To see things from God’s perspective turns everyone into a loved one.
And we hurt to see them on their paths of pain.”

Our Lord did not so instruct. The “conditions for peace” in the above was a remark for refusing to recognize Messiah and the resulting loss of footing. Today, we are still refusing His conditions and reaping the same ancient blindness.

The commands continue, , "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

Upvote 0