Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
At least twice the number of cases spiked due to infections coming from arrivals from abroad. New variants arrived in the country, from abroad.
Possibly I'm mistaken 'lismore', but aren't new variants the result of mutations wherever COVID is found, which happens all the time? Which I believe they are counting on the virus weakening, progressively.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
'Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) on Tuesday said he is hopeful he can lift the statewide mask mandate before the holidays, but he made no promises as the state’s 14-day case average rises by 11 percent, while states with no mask mandates, such as Florida, drop by 33 percent in the same timeframe.'

Lines are forming over narrative's lifespans. Will they follow science, or more power.

Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Possibly I'm mistaken 'lismore', but aren't new variants the result of mutations wherever COVID is found, which happens all the time? Which I believe they are counting on the virus weakening, progressively.

Perhaps yes. But several variants were imported and several spikes, like the one in Autumn 2020 was driven by new infections from abroad i.e the quarantine system being ineffective. Would it not have been better to shut the border and keep daily life as it was rather than keeping the borders open and shutting down the whole country? Even in the height of the lock-down airports and ports were open, very quiet but open. Churches and workplaces were shut, we couldn't see people outside the household for many months but flights were still coming in. And many journalists were delighting in highlighting how weak the quarantine system was.

The virus came from abroad, a closed border = zero infections. God Bless :)

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Unless Trump does it, that is....

Trump seemed to be caught out in the same way Boris Johnson was. One day saying the virus wasn't the threat some people thought it was, the next day being admitted to hospital with the virus.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Trump seemed to be caught out in the same way Boris Johnson was. One day saying the virus wasn't the threat some people thought it was, the next day being admitted to hospital with the virus.
And recovered. I'm not sure why this was supposed to be a problem, other than the noisy jeering.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟245,440.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And recovered. I'm not sure why this was supposed to be a problem, other than the noisy jeering.

Not everyone recovered though. Not following the restrictions is risking your own health and the health of others. There was a rally on TV, Trump was fist and elbow bumping people, none seemed to be wearing face masks or social distancing, two days later he was on oxygen. It gives the impression of being less than the actions of a wise and prudent leader. God Bless You :)

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Not everyone recovered though. Not following the restrictions is risking your own health and the health of others. There was a rally on TV, Trump was fist and elbow bumping people, none seemed to be wearing face masks or social distancing, two days later he was on oxygen. It gives the impression of being less than the actions of a wise and prudent leader. God Bless You :)
I never did hear when the notion of 'flattening the curve' turned into 'saving lives'. Like with the common cold, the question wasn't IF you are going to get it, but WHEN, according to 'science'. But apparently that wasn't logically restrictive enough...

Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Perhaps yes. But several variants were imported and several spikes, like the one in Autumn 2020 was driven by new infections from abroad i.e the quarantine system being ineffective. Would it not have been better to shut the border and keep daily life as it was rather than keeping the borders open and shutting down the whole country? Even in the height of the lock-down airports and ports were open, very quiet but open. Churches and workplaces were shut, we couldn't see people outside the household for many months but flights were still coming in. And many journalists were delighting in highlighting how weak the quarantine system was.

The virus came from abroad, a closed border = zero infections. God Bless :)
Your premise has merit, providing 100% closure by being warned well in advance with a foolproof detection test for a quarantine system already laid out. Three items that would have been next to impossible to employ.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I never did hear when the notion of 'flattening the curve' turned into 'saving lives'. Like with the common cold, the question wasn't IF you are going to get it, but WHEN, according to 'science'. But apparently that wasn't logically restrictive enough...
Seems like every other day, someone will remind us 'What happened to the common-cold's death toll?' In addition, a number of our test out there are being questioned as to their accuracy in deciphering COVID from the common-cold. Some have failed at that. I hope readers can see the great implication with that!

• Agree
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
“Can the, ,captives of a tyrant be rescued?” (Isaiah 49:24)
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. (1 Timothy 2:1,2)​

Righteous anger may have peaked while he still roll out a continual procession of unlawful measures, all the while makes an effort to inform us the American usurper in the oval office is a Christian. I have little room to talk, for my blindness in my early walk was also terrible.

Therefore, can the, , tyrant be rescued?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Proposal: If one’s country contains laws, , "
One area I would venture a considerable swath of conservative 'press' itself still shies from is readdressing fundamental punishment of evil. Tyranny just happens to be at the forefront, so any loss of justice in that department would be the most visible.

Now really, of all that Big Tech has to offer, your telling me they couldn't come up with some failproof legislation to implement something that would bring about a tyrant's mounting actions upon his own head?

'Joe Hoft was on with Vox Italia TV on Tuesday, November 9th and he agreed with the hosts that Italy and the US both are under tyrannical governments and we must stick together to stop what is going on.'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Now really, of all that Big Tech has to offer, your telling me they couldn't come up with some failproof legislation to implement something that would bring about a tyrant's mounting actions upon his own head?

Lololol this is like the argument against the Reformed notion of sure fact, predestined. Within the notion is no hint that WE don't work to accomplish what is already a known sure thing.

Big Tech is the problem, not the solution, in implementing such "failproof legislation". They will instead use their 'solution' to prosecute those they don't like (read, 'conservatives') while excusing, ignoring, or downright denying "a tyrant's mounting actions". There is no such thing as "failproof legislation" without enforcement that is thorough and just.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lololol this is like the argument against the Reformed notion of sure fact, predestined. Within the notion is no hint that WE don't work to accomplish what is already a known sure thing.

Big Tech is the problem, not the solution, in implementing such "failproof legislation". They will instead use their 'solution' to prosecute those they don't like (read, 'conservatives') while excusing, ignoring, or downright denying "a tyrant's mounting actions". There is no such thing as "failproof legislation" without enforcement that is thorough and just.
Surefire reasoning Mark, seeing the newly confirmed 13 traitorist republicans handing that evil victory to the dems. But, guess I am counting on more Virginia surprises, forensics, Durham's low-hanging fruit, basically, the freefall approval rating element! :)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
There is no such thing as "failproof legislation" without enforcement that is thorough and just.
Again, pretty much a ringer as stated. Shall we up that ante? For we now have lawmakers on the floor accusing others of 'tyranny' to their faces. I'm beginning to wonder how much more proof does a people need before national days of fasting and repentance return to our state and federal capitals for what is now the just response for a nation who has turned its back on God. We should not be surprised why success is being granted to one (limitedly).

Lord have mercy as You shorten the days!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
What is the reality of their thinking?, you know them by their fruits; 'justifiable' persecution.
How, by a skewed worldview conditioned by an ignorance of God’s word! Yet keep in mind, we “do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Eph 6:12).

In what we are about to see, that knowledge of the forces that are behind them, we approach the tyrant, for we are still told to “Stand therefore, ,” (V-14)

You will know them by their fruits. (Matthew 7:16).​

“, , know them to the full (ἐπιγνώσεσθε), , appearance and their claims are no proof of their true character.” - Exell, Jones​

These days, so much information is available and much of that, shielded from many clandestine acts. Still, the Savior’s word assures us, fruits alone, are enough to conclude in full. So, in effect, their fruits are tattling on the working originators of darkness.

At this point, I am not interested in what they allow us to see, only the final product as the Lord directs. The least amount of in-depth understanding here is in my thinking, the surest form to conclude from.

So, what would you say their fruits echo loudly of their masters, what they want to be seen, what tools they willingly use and best of all, those things they hope never get discovered?

While that is all appetizing to consider, I think the deeper principality at work here is the sub-conscience grooming going on. If you will, to corrupt by mere association (hearing, reading), the slow-drip of acts being purposefully leaked are being leaked to wear-down personal, good characteristics of the masses.

Whether or not this satisfies the biblical definition of ‘fruit’ I think, all should be included if the source reliable.

Thank God for His ‘seal’ and inherited power guarding, ministering to and for us!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"Can the, ,captives of a tyrant be rescued?” (Isaiah 49:24)
It wasn't just a gunman who held those innocent children captive who were about to be murdered, but every tyrant whom through the insincerity of his politics, wishes to speak of gun control, is only cementing our future in just such scenarios.

Want to talk of gun control, fine, let's get the ball rolling by forbidding all who doublespeak the message by imperolling young and old with their back-door reduction of the 2nd-Ammendment!

Want to talk gun control? Welcome all WHO DO CARE over the sanctity of human ('love thy neighbor') life.

Want to talk gun control? Please provide for us an updated version to relieve us of the stain of the tyrant as well.

Want to talk gun control? Please provide a gesture of sincerity with a vehement pro-life position.

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
It wasn't just a gunman who held those innocent children captive who were about to be murdered, but every tyrant whom through the insincerity of his politics, wishes to speak of gun control, is only cementing our future in just such scenarios.

Want to talk of gun control, fine, let's get the ball rolling by forbidding all who doublespeak the message by imperolling young and old with their back-door reduction of the 2nd-Ammendment!

Want to talk gun control? Welcome all WHO DO CARE over the sanctity of human ('love thy neighbor') life.

Want to talk gun control? Please provide for us an updated version to relieve us of the stain of the tyrant as well.

Want to talk gun control? Please provide a gesture of sincerity with a vehement pro-life position.
And, if for the sake of political correctness, they don't even enforce the gun laws on the books now, how is making more laws, or worse, taking the guns (or ammo) of the law-keepers going to solve anything?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And, if for the sake of political correctness, they don't even enforce the gun laws on the books now, how is making more laws, or worse, taking the guns (or ammo) of the law-keepers going to solve anything?
Thanks Mark! Not entirely unique, yet, implores whom it is; the pure friend of justice. For though one might say, 'he truly does entreat a peaceful living for all', yet, cannot say due to this life's ever present perpetrator, 'Let's ensure to help alleviate such evil by said laws', instead recoils to the same warmed-over derision, is he whom eats at the same table as the insane perp. Works of the Devil.

But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one.
(Matthew 5:37)

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Every solitary day, comes a double-barreled shotgun aimed at innocent and fires, EVERY SINGLE DAY!

1. Predominately wielded by youth.
2. Repeat Tyrannical 'Republican' misfiring.

Does the Lord condone omission of loss, for the weak's sake? I seriously doubt that! Where would I begin, seeing we have just stepped down from a two-year lockdown where largely, the digital age was there to support endless monotonous hours the young would not otherwise, likely be able to cope? Where else, when broken family units struggle financially pulling the older bread-winners out of the monitoring role. Well, tell me when the last time you heard it brought up? Its no longer fashionable to speak of the young fantasizing over the carnage of wielding weaponry in a video game!! Conservatives themselves have abandoned and yes, turned to justify this despicable likelihood!

The facts are as raw and barren as it gets how many cities, countries, suffer from profit-margin choices!

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
No wonder the Church can’t shake being entangled in tyranny when theologian and layperson alike accuse the “servant” (Rm 13:4, Paul) as separate from Ceasar’s “giver” (Mk 12:17, Jesus).

But Jesus said the ‘servant’ is greater, and the recipient of “tax”, currently, the “evildoer” is by God’s will, ruled by him till “that which is perfect” is given place, if any has ears to hear.

Upvote 0